You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost in Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost in Apartment

 

I always thought that the apartment that my husband and I were living in was haunted. All he did was call me crazy, but all the time I heard noises from the kitchen and the door opening and closing. So I always just ignored it but one day, my husband and I were going to go out for a while. He told me that he would be home soon when I spoke to him on the phone. I was taking a shower and I got dressed and I was doing my make-up when I heard the door open and then close. I said "Hi honey, I'm almost ready". Then I heard something in the kitchen and it was the sound of unwrapping tin foil. And then I heard the microwave beep as if my husband was cooking leftovers. But when I finished my make-up, I went downstairs and I didn't see my husband!

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-21)
as there is no valid e mail adress, it is hard to authenticate this story.

It may be some type of poltergeist activity. When you went downstairs and your husband wasn't there, were things move around? Had the microwave been turned on? Just curious as this scould be the sign of a poltergeist.

God Bless!
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
thanks for telling this I realy injoyed reading it. If I was you I would look up the history of your apartment to see if anyone has passed away there. I wish I could tell you where you could look that up at. I wish you lots of luck finding the history of your home
Hector nd Yadira (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-06)
If I were you I will leave just kiddin. Well yea I would be scared to hear somebody down in the kitchen. You really should get help 4rm somebody. 4rm Yadira.

if I were you after the reaserch I would get someone to bless that house. Because someone might have died there and is trying to hurt you or your family. From hector. PS. Try getting your husband to hear some of the sounds so he won't think your crazy.
Caitlin (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
Hi girl what are you doing. I love your story!!!!!!!! It is so fake, JK!!! I do remember that day I was over your house and that same thing happened. When I said you have a beautiful house and I took a picture, I devolped the pic. and ir cam out weird the window was a huge light, anyways!!!

See Ya,
Your Friend Caitlin
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-01)
Hey, Judy, it's most likely that your apartment is haunted. What apartments do you live in? Is it old, or is it new? I think that you should find out the history and see if someone died in that house before and if there or if it's maybe the owner revisiting his hotel, but I other than that I would not know.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: