You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl in my Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl in my Room

 

One day I was up in my room, doing homework. I went back to get a snack. I came back and my room was a mess. I was sure I was alone. So I cleaned up my room and did my homework. I am an only child, so nobody could of done this. By 10:00 pm, I was in my room watching Family Guy. I heard a noise from under my bed. Unlike most kids, I looked under my bed. I didn't see anything, so I went back to my show. But this time the noise came from a closet. I went to my closet and there was a little girl! I started to talk to her. She said this was her house when she was a girl. I asked her why she was in my house. No response. I asked her if this was a joke and she said no. She said that my time to leave is near. I started freaking out. She said that she will be back in the morning. Then she was gone. I never saw her after that (thank goodness). But I am still creeped to this day!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

harrypotterfan2013 (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-30)
wow that must be scary for you you should tell you parents and if you had the money you could move house
My_Cat_Guards_Me (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-04)
Creepyness

Coolness

Wow

LucyXX

Glad your still here

Lol

Thats a good story
Blackfairy90 (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
your time to leave is near that means your going to die good thing she didn't came back :)
Christian (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-24)
Wow, I also had something kind of sorta happened to me like that as well, so I know if some people may not believe, its kind of tuff trusting any places after something so strange. I was pretified by any enclosed spaces and I would just lose my breath if I went into a closet, it was scary
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-03)
hey Amber, how's it going? It is freaky to find some strange girl in the closet, I wonder what she was going to tell you and I wonder what she meant by "your time to leave is near", it does make you wonder, what did she want? why was she here? what does she want from me? and probably the question that will always be asked first is "who was that girl"? Other than that, there's a million questions to ask about all this and too bad she didn't come back or you could've asked her. Well, I wish you luck and good bye. God bless you.
Kodak (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-03)
Interesting story, talking to a ghost! All I know is I'd be screaming instead of talking to a ghost. The ghosts I've seen are very shadowy, not very clear. Was the girl clear like a normal, live person or did it look shadowy?
steph (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
OMFG this was prob the scarest thing I heard I would I shat my pants your so tough
tiffni urioste (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
one day I woke up and saw my sister alexis and was scared, so I started to scream and it was funny.
Every time i'm at my grandmas I feeel very weird and I think it was my grandpa that died in 2005 and scared the crap out of me I always look at my grandma she is so sad I can see it in her eyes it worries the crap out of me! It"s hard to see the look on her face she may be happy but in her eyes you can really tell shes sad.!!!!:( It really hurts me every holiday even on my b~day to know he"s gone, I cry all the time for him. I am going to make a shirt that says in memory of etc.......etc....well got to go bye!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: