You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Not So Mysterious Black Figure 3

Real Ghost Stories

The Not So Mysterious Black Figure 3

 

Finally, I've figured out the person that was the "Mysterious Black Figure" from my last two stories. This tells about who and how I will be able to help this ghost move on.

It was nearing noon, and I just felt a presence next to me. I was on the computer, e mailing friends, and just checking up about what was happening. I decided that the time would be perfect to try and communicate with the figure. I seemed exceptionally strong at the moment.

When I communicated, I used my keyboard. Cold spots on the keyboard meant the letter he wanted to type. At first, he told me his name. His last name. As I looked it up, I found a person with that last name that died. His name was David. I won't put his last name, just to make sure if he wants it up there or not. I asked him if he was that person, and he responded "yes".

I found out more about his family. He had a wife, and two kids. He also told me his occupation and how he died. It was an unfortunate death. A plane crashed, and he died with another person in the plane. He said he missed his wife, and wanted to say goodbye. That wasn't the whole story though. He also wants to go to Heaven. He doesn't know how to get there, though.

All David wants to do is believe in the Savior and move on. If you are dead, a ghost, and want to believe in God, can you say you believe and still be able to go to Heaven? I've been trying to teach him the Word, and explain what he needs to know, hoping it would work... Will it?

Also, from my last story, "The Mysterious Black Figure 2", I was able to get the picture saved. I couldn't zoom in on the picture though. It was very blurry, and all I was able to see was colorful blobs.

Please, if you have any ideas or answers, please let me know!

Other hauntings by Adventure_Ms_Aqua

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Adventure_Ms_Aqua, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Ohmy: Alright, that's a good idea. Thanks!

Rhodes: Thank you! Now I know that abbriviation. 😊 Also, I just was doubting about how David was able to communicate with "so and so". "So and so" is not famous. "So and so" is actually my friend. "So and so" is very nice, and hasn't talked to me lately. I didn't give David any idea who "so and so" was when I mentioned him in the conversation before though. He either guessed how "so and so" felt, or he actually communicated.

Now, I get a completely different vibe from David. Instead of being freaked out about the situation, I feel as if he's sort of protecting me in a way. Just yesterday, he gave me a self-confidence boost in a situation.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
😊

Sth is an abbreviation for 'something', sorry if I confused you.

Now I'm worried about what you've told me. Why would he lie to you if what he needs is your help? Like you said, ask him specific questions about the famous person-questions you know the answers to and test him. Also ask him something you have already asked before in a different way this time to see if he will stick to what he claims.

Aqua, if you, at any time, feel something's wrong, cut the communication short-withdraw!
ohmy (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
Aqua, you tell David that since he is a spirit, he is not limited by time or space. All he needs to do is think about his wife and that wants to be with her, and he will be where she's at in a blink of an eye. If his wife is impervious to seeing or hearing spirit, then tell David to say good-bye in her dreams at night. That's when people's guards are down and they are more likely to be open to the spirit dimension.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
Maybe... I'm trying...

Oh by the way, what does "sth" mean?

You've got a point... I've been sensitive to ghosts ever sense fourth grade. He also doesn't have enough energy to show his human form quite yet; that would certainly freak his wife out.

Now, I have some "doubts", if you put it that way. I was trying to finalize the name, to see if I got it right. I did. I was asking some other random questions, and somehow, I asked him if he was "so and so" in disguise. This was clearly impossible, and I was just wild with my imagination for that particular time. It gave me strength... Being random. He said no, and the conversation ended later.
I was then browsing for music I could listen to, and then the keyboard got cold again. In the search box, David sort of connected somehow with the person I asked if he was disguised as, and typed what "so and so" said. Could he just be joking around? That clearly makes me doubt some of his trust. Next time, I will try asking questions that only "so and so" would be able to answer, if that helps. By the way, "so and so" is not dead. 🤔
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
Hi Aqua, could it be that he's trying to tell you something about his wife? Maybe he wants you to know sth that is related to his last name. Google it to see if you learn sth about his life or things he was about to do before he died.

The reason why he might be asking you to contact her may be that his wife is not as sensitive as you and might not be able to perceive him. More, such a communication, might be too overwhelming for her to handle.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
This is an add on to the last comment...

As I was researching, I discovered that the plane crashed in *Kent*. Still in European boundaries.

I will still keep up on the research... 😲
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
Ok, thanks! ^-^

About his wife... Can't he visit her, and bid goodbye there? It would be more touching than me calling her, and he will be more uplifted. That won't keep me from trying to contact his wife though.

I will also try to pray more about him to ask God to bring him towards the light... And for me to help me contact David's wife.

Another interesting thing occured while I attempted to contact him. This happened several times. I tried to contact, and at every attempt, he would boldly tell me the keys. They would always spell out his last name. Am I missing something important here? 😕

I will be researching...
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
I don't think that his fame or popularity is what keeping him. Besides, he told you so himself when he said that he misses his wife and wishes to say goodbye to her. Maybe he will go to the light if you manage to get hold of her and tell her what he needs to be said before his ultimate journey. Aqua, try asking him to help you make your approach to his wife more plausible and effective. She may have a hard time believing you and may even get upset by your phone call.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
Have you tried the suggestions and helped pray to release his soul? Tell him you are praying and have him ask the Lord to take him. Tell him he will be reunited with his family when the time is right in accordance with the Lords plans.

God Bless!
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
Huh. Maybe it did crash in the US... 😐

His family is still alive. He left behind a wife and two kids. Maybe I can still pursuade him to go to the Light by telling him that other members of his family are waiting for him. I've already tried telling him that he and God will watch over his family while in Heaven, and all I got was "I know...".

I've been trying to ask how I could get in contact with his wife, but I still haven't gotten an answer... I guess it just takes time to adjust to it...

Another thing is... Is that he had a little more "fame" where he was. He was very popular. Could that be keeping him also?

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
I agree with Rhodes on this one. I believe that the plane did crash there. A prayer would help this spirit. God has his own path. And it maybe hard for us to understand. Tell this spirit to go to the light. Tell him to let go of this worl. That he will be happier there then he is hear. And As Rhodes said try contacting his relatives. Maybe that's what's keeping him. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
Aqua, he might be stuck there simply because his plane might have crashed in the US.

Since you have all this info concerning his name and occupation see if you can find out if his family is still alive. He might need you to send them a message on his behalf.

If they are deceased maybe he needs confirmation that they're waiting beyond the light which will give him the encouragement and motivation he needs to attempt to cross.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
Ohmy, thanks for your advice!

The only question and problem is, is that he came from Europe. That means his wife is there, too. Why did he come to the U.S.A? 😕 Does he want to finish an issue on this continent? Also, why *me*?

There have been so many things happening to write them all down... *sigh*. I will not give up though! I just need to fill in some bubbles to picture the big bubble.

Thanks!
ohmy (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
I love when a mystery gets solved! Maybe David is earthbound because he has unfinished business from the tragedy of unexpectedly dying--he never got a chance to say goodbye to his wife. Tell him he needs to find a way to bid his wife a final farewell. I suspect after that, a bright white light will appear to him. Tell him when he sees that light, he needs to not be afraid to walk towards it and go into it because angels are waiting from him at the other end to carry him back to God. Just a theory.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: