You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: It's Too Late For Games

Real Ghost Stories

It's Too Late For Games

 

Read my About Me to know the background of my house.

One night my dad decided to go to bed at 9:00. I figured hey, that's great now I can watch television. I didn't know that I would get terrified that night.

It was about 10:00 and I was on the computer. I was hungry so I went into the kitchen to get a granola bar. It was in a lower cabinet so I had to bend over and when I bend my arm normally goes up. Well, my arm went up and then only my hand got really cold. I looked up and there was a ghost right there beside me! I believe it was my granny, but I am not sure because I didn't get a good look before it disappeared. I ran into the computer room and called my friend, Kaitlan.

I was startled that I just touched a ghost because I never had before. I was talking on the phone and I heard a bang, but I did not think much of it. Then all of a sudden, a big black shadow brushed right passed me blowing my hair. I almost screamed because I could hear something, but I could not see anything. I heard some sort of laughter and I was really freaking out now.

I just ignored whatever was there and just stayed on the computer. The room started getting cold and the hairs on my neck stood up. I heard the wind chimes behind me and I thought it was just my bird, so I turned around and looked. I could now see my breath. There was a little white cloudy human figure underneath the wind chimes. I was shaking and freaking out. I could not move. I was just too scared. It stayed there for about ten or fifteen more minutes. I just ignored it and went back on the computer. I had on like three blankets because I was just so cold. Once it went away, it got warmer.

Nothing happened for a while so I figured that it was done messing with me. I was wrong. I heard my name being called in the kitchen, but no one was in there. I looked in the kitchen only to see my granny smiling and looking at me. I said "hi" to her and then she disappeared.

I was terrified, but thankfully, my mom came home a little bit after that. Of course, she still did not believe me. I know I am not crazy and I know what I saw and heard and felt. I know that it was a ghost.

Other hauntings by ghostlover13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlover13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Francois,
I KNOW that I do not have a demon in my house. I am sure that if I did, there would be worst stuff happening.

Katona,
I am not sure about the shadow people, but I do not think they are demons. That would be cool if we could meet sometime. 😊 I really miss you.

Mustang,
I heard sort of like a whisper, but I could not understand what it said.

Biemaster,
I do get pretty scared, but I am 14 now, and I moved in when I was 2 weeks old, so I have been in a "haunted house" almost all of my life. I guess you just get used to it. And I know that I have my granny and grandpa here, so it is good to know that they are watching over me. 😊

Chica,
I ALMOST screamed. It just took me by surprise.

ChrisB,
Thank you for the advice. I am hoping to go to the libery soon and get some more information on ghost and our house.

Francois,
The Jonas Brothers concert was great! 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Hi Francois. Nice to hear from you again. I don't want you to think that we are attaking you. I believe that you have a lot of knowledge about the paranormal and to tell you the truth I'm very excited to have you in this site. Even thoe your still young I'm very suprised that you know so much. All I can say is that if I met you I would take off my hat. We all have our own theories here. I have a couple and I bet you do to. Its actually a good thing that not all are the same. It shows us that there are possibilities that something else happened. When you mentioned a the shadow you got an impression. To tell you the truth I don't think like that but it is a possibility. I realy hope that your not affended (sorry for my english). Thanks again my friend and I will be happy to hear about your other comments and theories 😁 I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Dear ghostlover13,

I am sorry for the earlier comment; I guess I judged too quickly. Perhaps Mustang and chrisB are right. I did some research and it seems not all shadows are that bad. Some spirits probably manifest themselves that way with good intention. So forget what I said earlier in my first comment on the story. On a side note, how was the Jonas Brother's Concert?

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Hi ghostlover. Nice to hear from you again. I hate to say it but I don't agree wityh Francois on this one. Shadows are not bad. Its just the way we think about them that scares us. I for instince believe that a shadow can be a spirit who can not fully manifest. I don't think it was a demon. I did enjoy reading your story. But since your the one who saw the spirit I wouldn't say you were to happy. If you want to find information on the house, try in a local libary. If it was bought from the relestate try asking them. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
chica_08 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
god! You must have been terrified! 😲 what happened after all that?
And when you sceamed di it wake up your parents, and if it didn't why not?
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
Hi ghostlover123!

Actually, even I don't know fully how to find the history but I think that you have to go on the internet and search for the name of your town or of your house (if its old).

I wonder how you don't get scared and keep up with 4 ghosts! 😆

Oh, sorry, must have misread that part! Thanks for sharing your story and replying to me!

Biemaster
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
Hi ghostlover13. I find it very strange that you encountered so many different things all at once. Also, you usually don't hear of an entity standing in one place for ten to fifteen minutes. I wander what "it" was trying to accomplish by just standing there. If that were me, I would have hauled A**! I must differ from the comments made about "dark or black shadows" being evil or demonic. Sometimes lower level entities are unable to manifest completely so therefore they appear as a dark shadow. I guess people tend to think that because something is black it must be bad. This is what I used to think a long time ago when first experiencing the "dark shadow man" but the fact of the matter is, I never felt any evil coming from "him" at all. After much reading and experiences I have come to find out differently. You said that you heard something when the "black shadow" blew past you. What did you hear?

SHELBY 😊
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
Hey, well like Francy said dark figures means demons. It is nice that you grandma manafested herself to you, you are lucky mine wont. Maybe later you could meet me and talk about what happened or just talk what ever you perfure. I hope you have more experiances. Keep us updated.

Katona1700s ❤
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
Dear ghostlover13,

You have a pretty bad situation, a dark shadow usually means a demon, and unlike the two kids and your grandparents, it is not present in order to dwell peacefully. It is possibly attracted to the ghostly activity in your house and may assert control over the other souls in the house.
Shadow people are low ranking demons; however they have powers unparalleled by that of a normal human entity. I know you have experience when dealing with these entities, but please be careful.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
Biemaster,
No, I haven't found out the history. How can you find the history of your house? I have four that I know and then I have like shadow people and stuff. I didn't scream... Its said I was about to scream.

😁
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
Wow! You sure had a spooky scare! That was a pretty terrifying experience! Did you find out the history of the house? Oh and by the way, how many ghosts do you have in your house because you said your granny, a white figure and a black shadow? Oh and one last question, when you screamed, why didn't it wake up your parents? Thanks and I am looking forward to your stories!

Biemaster

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: