You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Poohbear's Pitter Patter

Real Ghost Stories

Poohbear's Pitter Patter

 

I would offer a different prospective to a true haunting. A nomad theory, a lost soul entering and exiting our plane of existence like a nomad. My belief is all souls are a ghost, spirit or entities at the time the body ceases to exist and that they flow through us and are environment because that is where their energy truly exists due to their love for life.

Their energy is not created with death but the grasping of a life they once knew.

My belief is we all have one true moment of Joy, a child's first walk in a yard, a special little laugh while cuddling with your wife. This is where our spirit needs to rest, an earthly heaven so to speak. It is the spot we are safe and comfortable. It is an impression in our soul that shaped our behavior while we lived our lives and made us comfortable with our final resting place when passed.

Poohbear's Pitter Patter

But what if the happy moment was 30 years ago in a house long ago demolished. Will this spirit roam and roam becoming more frustrated? Flying in and out of the paranormal sensitive areas? What if it finds the house or area they was happiest in and does not recognize the family?

I would hope all can find there special comfort zone, and assure all believers of the paranormal that a ghost is and once was a loving soul. The malevolent behavior, could be that of a frustrated lost and lonely soul that just needs to be comforted and guided. However I would not disregard or confuse this theory with that of a demonic haunting or possession, but only offer it as a reasonable theory to abnormal activity that surrounds us.

It is but a belief that puts a smile on my face when I hear the pitter patter of my beloved Poohbear's paw on our hard kitchen floor late at night. Or when mysteriously I do exactly what my long passed dear grandpa would of done, even when it is not the popular choice.

Other hauntings by MNPROPHET

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MNPROPHET, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
Thank you for sharing your perspective, and story. As for poohbear, she was such a beautiful dog, and she is happy that she had someone like you to love her, and no matter if she's gone she is letting you know that she will always be with you, and loves you. 😊 ❤
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
I enjoy your perspective and have similar thoughts from time to time. I am glad you shared with us all. 😁
Cdn_Tinkerbell (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
What a beautiful theroy! I for one believe this could very well be true. It just makes so much sense to me. I have had many life experiences that would point to this. Your thoughts really make me open my eyes a bit wider and see that those I love, although they may not be here in the flesh, are always here in spirit. If we just look and listen a bit more closely we can see and hear their signs.

Bless you

Jennifer
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
Hello MNPROPHET. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I found it very interesting and you brought up some good points to ponder. Your theories and insights are truly thought provoking- keep them coming. Take care.

FRAWIN 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
Wow MNPROPHET. This was something very nice to read. I am used to reading stories here but this was something very good for a change. It was something that gave light to me today. Once again I want to thank you. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
MNPROPHET, thank you for a heart-warming,beautiful and most comforting passage! I've already read it 3 times and each time I do, it brings tears to my eyes.

It is so true that we are defined by the love we gave and received when living in this world and it is the memory of this love that leads us back to what we call home.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: