You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Human Spirit Or Demon?

Real Ghost Stories

Human Spirit Or Demon?

 

Summer vacation started, and I live in town, close to school. I walk with my friends as usual, and there's a house we always see in when we walk by. The house looks very old, and nobody has lived there for 4 years. I was wondering why nobody would buy the house, because it's nice and big. The entire house needed was to be fixed up a little.

About 2 month later a family decided to move in. There were 3 kids living there, and their mom and dad. They stayed there until school started again. The new student in my class was the boy who moved in the house in town. I wanted to now him better, because I knew almost every one in town, except him. By the way his name is Matt. After school I walked to my house without my friends, they all went to another friend's house. I was walking with him.

I asked Matt what the house was like, he said it was kind of scary, and that their doors closed and open very fast by themselves. I asked Matt one more question. I asked him if he ever saw a ghost in the house or anything. He didn't say anything for 10 seconds, and then he said he took a picture of his dog and there was a blurry figure beside his dog. He asked me if I wanted to see it, and I said yeah. We were already in front of his house, so we went in his house for a while.

When we came inside his house the television turned on by itself. He said that always happens when he comes home. He went upstairs, and then came back down. Matt showed me the picture. It was so not made up. The black, blur beside the dog was very strange. His parents came in from the front door.

They were very nice, and offered me to stay for dinner. I called my parents to tell them, and they said it was okay. Before dinner started Matt and I were watching television for awhile. Matt had the control in his hand, and was changing the channel until he stopped at the channel he wanted to watch. He put the controller on the small, glass table, and suddenly it changed itself. He picked the controller back up, and put it back to what he was watching. It came out his hands, hit the wall behind him, and broke into pieces. Then the television turned off.

Whatever it was got really angry, and did that with such incredible force. I had dinner with them, and walked to my house after that. The next morning I walked to school, and Matt was waiting for me. He said that his parents are thinking of moving from that house because something was in the house, and it was getting really violent.

After school I told my parents about it, and they decided to help them get a nice house close to ours. They got along really well, and now, until this day, Matt lives 6 houses to the left from mine. We are very good friends. The house remains empty, and I hope nobody moves there for their safety.

Other hauntings by JustMe2008

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JustMe2008, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

brenttan (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
What makes you so sure to say that "demons don't exist", girlie? Many people have experienced them throughout history and the present. I have, and I am unmistakeably certain they are and many too! This case here I think is a human earth bound soul who got angry.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Wow, I know that the spirit was violent but I like to do dareing things, I would love to live in a haunted house. Anyway, I think that the spirit was violent and the owners should have got the house blessed or smudged or etc. Hope You keep us updated.

Katona1700s ❤
bigz183 (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Im glad he got out of the house and still lives close to you there is no telling what other stuff could have happened well that's all I have to say bye 😆
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Wow that was very scarry for you I bet. As scarry as it sounds, I kind of wish I was there. I am glad to hear that neither of you were hurt and that he had a chance to move. Actually, I am glad he got a chance to stay close to you as well. Do you know if he still has that picture? If he does, you should post it on here and let us see. I am sure we would all love that. ❤ Jasmin
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
HI, Well did anyone get hurt NO, at lese from you tell us. Maybe you guys should have seen what was on the cannle the ghost put on. Ghost ghost have been helping the family and get got tired of the family not listen. Did you ever think about that. Oh and there is no such thing a denmons.
GIRLIE 😕
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Hi I realy enjoyed reading your story. It was well written and very interesting. I don't know why but I'm a little skeptic. Dont get me wrong I don't want to call you a lier or anything like that it is just I don't Feel it. I hope I'm wrong. Buty I will say it again I enjoyed reading it. I hope to hear from you soon and take acre
AnimeLover4ever (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-28)
It sounds to me like this spirit isn't evil or anything. I guess it just got angry that Matt kept changing the channel from what the spirit wanted. Well, interesting story and I wish I could've gotten to see the photo. 😭

~ ❤ AnimeLover4ever

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: