You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Grampa's Haunted House 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Grampa's Haunted House 2

 

This is the continuation of my last story "My Grampa's Haunted House". So I insist you should read that first because it has all of the description of the house and the people who live in it. If not, well then just bare with the stories I'm about to tell you folks. This time, the story I'll be telling is the experiences the people around the house had. Also a little bit of mine. So enjoy!

Okay I'll start with the experience that my mom and little brother (when he was 4) experienced. While my brother and I were at school, my little brother cried non-stop for no reason when he and my mom were the only ones in the house. He would just cry and cry and my mom would ask him why he was crying. My brother would then point at this picture of a lady on the wall. That lady was my grand-mother who died of breast cancer when my father and his siblings were still teen-agers. My mother got nervous because of this experience. But when I asked my little brother about this experience he doesn't remember any.

My father told me that his mother used to show her presence in the house. All I know was my grand-mother only wanted to see my little brother, her grandson.

This other experience would start with my father when he was still a kid (Don't know what age though. I forgot to ask). When he was half asleep one night, someone or something flicked his throat. He told me that it felt so real that he choked at it and started to cough. After that, he wondered what had happened.

Another story is from my uncle and the experience from their neighbor. He said that their next door neighbor had troubles with ghosts because their house used to be a refuge home of soldiers during w.w. 2 (yes it's that old). He had said that he actually saw a man in the neighbor's window with a bloody shoulder and neck while he was out feeding the dogs in their backyard. Today that house no longer stands because it was demolished. Rumor is ghosts were the reason.

This next one was my personal experience one morning. I was half-awake and my bed was right beside the fan so I could clearly hear the annoying fan. I would hear the on and off switches and when it moves (because it creaks). Suddenly, it actually turned off even when the plug was on and my room is locked. I didn't know what happened and didn't think it was a work of a ghost that time. But looking back at it, I think it was.

This one is another experience my mom had. After a week my grandpa died the phone rang around 3 am in the morning. My mom answered it and she heard the voice of my grandpa saying "Marlyn is this you? Marlyn?" then it hanged up.

Marlyn is my aunt who lives in San Fransisco and my grandpa didn't get to see her face again before he died.

A related experience of this happened to me twice. I was with my brothers and my mom in the kitchen. The phone rang and I answered it. It gave me a scream and after that it hanged up. I thought this was a prank, but I overheard my uncle and aunt talking with my cousin (they're currently staying overnight for a trip) saying someone called their cell-phones and screamed. Seeing this only happens to us, I'm thinking it was a spirit who lives in the house. The other phone call this time gave me a ghostly moan that shivered my spine. So do you think this is a prank?

This last story would be the shadow I saw entered this room in the second floor of the house. Well wondering who that might be I entered the room and saw no one. So I looked everywhere in curiosity. When I looked under the bed, I heard this small laugh so I bolted downstairs where everyone was. I was 12 years old at this time.

So what do you think that was? All I can say about the shadow is that it's small the time I saw a glimpse at it. I'm thinking it was a dwarf but I refuse to believe that.

Well thank you for taking your time reading this. I hope you find some of it interesting. So please put appropriate comments here. I'll be glad to answer any questions if I can. Thanks again

Other hauntings by Darj

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darj, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Darj (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
lol thanks for the comments... Lol TheUnknown... Are you really serious? Thats freaking scary, a live vampire? Eh fellas and gals?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Thanks, Darj for sharing yours and your families experiences. It sounds as if you have dealt with entities on a few different levels.

Excuse me as well, but...
TheUnknown-what?!? What kind of comment is that? Was that meant as a joke or what, because I find the comments made very disturbing.

God Bless!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Excuse me please Darj!

TheUnknown: "blood makes you hungry"? Are you serious?
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
It can be,Darj.The spirits in your house can be disturbing, but they are not that harmful, so its good news. But I really don't like the part about the bloody soldier, blood makes me hungry 😜.

If you dare disturb spirits, your luck will not help you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: