You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Kid By The Bathroom Door

Real Ghost Stories

Kid By The Bathroom Door

 

This happened last 2005. My ex and I used to live together and we just transferred to another condominium unit on the same village. We used to work together so we left and came back home together.

One day, when we got home from work, we smelled something disgusting like a dead rat of some sort so we went to search for it. We found no dead rat or anything where the smell could be coming from. We also noticed droplets of dirty water on the floor- we were on the ground floor of the condominium so there's a room right above ours. The condo was built of concrete wall all over so there's just no way that the droplets were from the walled ceiling. Another thing is, I never left the house dirty. I always tidy up. That's just the way I am. We decided to just ignore it since we found nothing.

I started getting sick every afternoon; my fever was always off the roof. I was always feeling tired. The scary thing happened that night. I was hot with fever. My ex just got home from work and told me that he is suffering from LBM since the afternoon. He proceeded to the bathroom. I don't know if I was dreaming but as soon as he left, I saw someone by the bathroom door behind an open umbrella. The funny thing is, I talked to him-he was a kid. I asked him why he is hiding. He told me that he's watching me and was worried that I might get mad at him. I asked him what he's doing at our place and he said he's waiting for his mom so I asked him where his mom is. He said he doesn't know and that all he remembers is that his mom gave him a bottle of milk to drink and he felt hot all over and then his mom was gone.

His appearance suddenly changed from being a very sweet looking child to a very scary one. His face was scarred all over like it melted and I almost saw his cheekbones. He then said: "he's coming and he loves you". He then disappeared and I heard different scary faint voices everywhere. Then the bathroom door opened. My ex was back.

I started crying frantically and told him what just happened. He said he didn't hear me talking to anyone. I checked on the time and it was exactly 12:00 am-I was freaked out of my mind!

We talked to our landlady and asked her about the history of the condominium. She told us that the house that used to be on the same lot where the condo's standing, burnt down and a boy was trapped inside. Poor kid.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pattykim, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
it was a wonderful story and scary too. I have experienced similar encounter. It I feel really sad for that child and I am also sure that you was not dreaming but because of your fever and that situation make you comfertable to talk to the little child. God bless you and may the little boy's soul rest in peace.
guiaeleinvelasco (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
maybe it was just an effect of your really bad head ache... But it is still freaky...hhmmm...i wonder when I'll see one...
tiniogen (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
'he is comming and he loves you'

Wow, that is really freaky.
Maybe refering to your ex?
Definatly a creepy story!

Keep us up to date with any updates!
pattykim (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
Honestly guys I am not sure myself if it was a dream... I also don't know why I talked to the kid. I've always been afraid of ghosts since I was a kid though I'm not sure if they're real. Just thinking about them gives me the creeps... I really hope none of that same experience will happen again. I'm not living on the same place anymore. I moved. Anyway, I hope the kid, whatever he is, has moved on.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
Wow this was a very scary and sad story. I feel very sad for that child. He is trapped on this planet because he can not find his mother. I am very surprised that you had this very scary encounter. Sometimes I wonder why these things happen. They are very wierd and very hard to understand. But I guess that is why it is paranormal. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
GhostFollowerKate (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Maybe because your body tempreture was so hot you started experiencing illusions?

But if it is true about what your landlady said, its a fair chance to be a ghost. Its nice of you to talk to him 😊 May I ask why you talked to him? Did you feel like he was looking for someone?

X
Chrono (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Hi pattykim!
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed it.
It is sad of course, that the kid had to die, but I think it's amazing that he isn't shy or anything to talk to you. If he comes back again, ask him if he is with anyone else (the voices, maybe?) then (like KimSouthO said) tell him to go towards the light, his mom is waiting for him.
Take care,
Chrono 😳
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
I think that sometimes ghosts do communicate through dreams because maybe people aren't open to communicating with them while they are awake. So, I believe that this little boy did appear to you, and maybe he was afraid as well, which is why he was hiding.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Okay, I have deleted the last comment.
Follow the guide lines for the site or do not respond. Name calling and anger are not within the guide lines.

God Bless!
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Pattykim, that story is just so sad--child ghosts are something that really break my heart. It's probably because I love children in general.

Have you checked newspaper archives concerning the fire? Perhaps your landlady could give you an approximate date for it.

Jasmin314, I wondered if the fever didn't play a part in the occurrence, too. I remember all too well a bad siege of flu I had many years ago, and seeing a radiant child in my dining room. It rattled my cage because it looked like my older son, who was away from home at the time! Of course, if the little fellow burned to death, and I know how high fevers can feel, maybe he felt that Pattykim would relate to him better.

Girlie, you have an idea there, but one that I, as a mother, shrink from. Do you suppose the milk might have been drugged in some way? I'd hate to think of the little guy burning to death. Come to that, I'd hate to think of a mother killing her own child--especially by letting him die such a painful and horrible death.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
I considered the fact that you had a fever. Fevers cause hallucinations;this is what lead me to believe that it was your imagination. You did mention,though, that you asked the landlady about the history of your home which leads me to believe that what you saw may have been the spirit of the little boy. Just considering the facts. ❤ Jasmin
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Cool story, maybe the mom didn't like the her little boy so she have him some milk so he could sleep and then burned the house down. (just a thuogh)
GIRLIE 😢
givemeaname (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
if he comes back id suggest trying to help him go to the light. Poor kid. Good luck
littlelaura33 (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
That is such a scary but cool story, pattykim. I would definatly be scared if that happened to me. It was interesting to know that a kid was burnt alive in there though because it kind of explains what happened to you. 😨 ❤ 😭

Littlelaura33
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
That is sad that the child is left and looking for his mother. It is quite possible that he doesn't remember the fire as it was traumatic. Are you still living in the unit?

I will say some prayers for him to be able to cross over and be with our Lord in peace.

As far as the other frightenening voices, you may have more than one issue occuring in the house.

It is possible that there is more than one entity residing there. It is also possible that a dark (or many other dark) entities have attached them selves to the boy as a portal.

I will say prayers for all of them. Hopefully once the boy is able to move on to peace with opur Lord, the others will not have a vessel to remain and cause fear for others.

God Bless!
misfitsdoll (6 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
wow I can understand why you would be so upset, was this the only encounter you had with the child?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: