You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Bizarre Dreams, Spitirtual Warfare

Real Ghost Stories

Bizarre Dreams, Spitirtual Warfare

 

I moved into a new apt about a year ago, and the first time I entered the place the whole "demeanor" of the place seemed rather off. I have always been rather in-tune with the spirit world, although I have never experienced b4 (what I'm experiencing now). The price was right with this apt plus location so I moved in.

About three months moving into the place, I saw a white lady in my kitchen door-way coming home from work one morning. I work nightshift, I won't stay there alone. Anyhow, I only saw her out of the corner of my eye-she was rather tall with long hair, long nightgown, and had slippers on her feet. The only apparition I have ever seen, besides seeing a HUGE dark figure in my living room one morning not to long ago.

I've also heard from 2 different sources of people I barely knew, through friends, that my apt is known to be haunted, and witches used to gather there to practice magic. My apt complex is over a 100 years old.

Now here comes the whole dream part of this, which totally scares the S*** outta me- I need some real help here with this one. I hope someone out there has had experiences like this to help me.

When I have these dreams, I actually believe I'm having an out of body experience to meet these things. I have seen the white lady, as I have dubbed her, in my room, and she was standing right next to me, just looking at me, although I couldn't say anything, I felt paralyzed. I can feel myself virtually leaving my body, and come back, like I look at myself as I come back into my body before and after I meet these ghosts. I have never experienced anything like this before in my entire life.

I have had the same experience with a man in my bathroom, as well as a young boy about 18, in suspenders and bowl cut haircut, who ran at me with mouth snarled and hands in a claw like stance-very scary.

Now the other kicker with all this is right when I see these ghosts, I feel my whole body vibrating so bad it hurts, and I'm paralyzed, like when your arm falls asleep and it's trying to come back to. I feel this sensation from my head to my toes. I actually feel it right after when I awake, I always awake immediately afterwards in a state of shock. These experiences, whether they're dreams, or OBE's, always happen right in my apartment, like I'm actually awake, everything is always in the same place, like my furniture, cloths everything.

My last experience with this happened 2 days ago, which I was out in my parking lot, rooting through my car and a man was behind me and he said "hey".

I turned around to see a tall man, tan shirt, big gut, and jeans. I felt the whole body vibrating thing starting to course my body, and I looked to my right and saw a black demon coming at me. It was night-time.

For some reason, after many counts of this happening to me, I can semi-control the whole experience. I say to my self "no you're not doing to this to me" repeatedly, and come back to myself.

This experience I had two days ago-I looked at myself on my bed before I entered my body. I had my hands over my face, and then I woke up.

I know this may not sound believable, but I swear this is really happening to me, and I'm running out of ideas to deal with this. I have had people pray for me and my apt, rebuking spirits, which seemed to work for a while. I have tried cleansing my apt with white sage and reading bible scriptures, which only led to more often experiences like this and a scratch on my face when I was putting makeup on in the mirror-a scratch like an upside down Y next to my nose. It seemed like when I fought back with the sage and the bible readings everything took a turn for the worse.

I don't know what to do, I am a Christian, and I am staying very strong about this. Yet what do I do? I'm so fed up I'm ready to leave. I sleep with a bible open next to my bed everyday and pray continuously, yet it doesn't seem to be enough. These experiences are so real and so scary it's really beginning to mess with me.

Thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sunsetdream711, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zsjur (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
But I have met a good man from the past now. He made me believe in god and love and all the good things in the world. It has left me now. Love is all I feel now. Love of the world. Turn yourself to Jesus! And god. He is the light and the love in the universe or the world or what you call it.
zsjur (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
7 years ago I met this tarot/Magick guy. After some months I had this dream where a man and a woman started chanting and screaming and then my chest vibrated extremely strong. Ever since it's been this evil force on my chest area. I have freaked out for 7 years now.

I think we have the same experience. What do you think? Send me a mail.
amyanicoma (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
raise your right hand to the square, and say: 'In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave.' (you might add 'forever')
Say it loud and clearly, it should work.
NEVER ask it to come back. Their was somebody who did that because they thought that they had hurt this one ghosts feelings and it came back worse than ever. You must be carefull what you say, evil is just waiting for you to say (or think) something stupid 'I'd give anything' or something like that. I will also be easier for you to banish what is hounting you if you are not addicted to anything.

I'm probably not 100% accurate with this stuff, but I hope it helps you.
kimberly (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Talk about the Amityville Horror! You need to leave that apartment. Things that make you question your mental state are very scary. Your faith in Jesus should be enough to keep you safe, but don't endanger yourself. I agree with Hoochler that the place has its energy from its past. Out of curiosity, since witches convened there for worship, would getting a new set of white witches to bless the place help at all? I don't really believe like that, but if it will keep you safe physically and spiritually then go for it. Good Luck and your's is truly a scary, scary story!
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
You might be right aboiut leaving your body, astral projecting in your dream it is very common, and you know it when you feel like youre dreaming but youre awake kind of feeling, to remove the numbness right after you awake try and keep some thing to eat and drink near you and eat it just when yourew awake still in bed because it might be your energy loss from astral projecting.

When you travel into an astral plane youre in a dimension where spirit world and our world meet, so that's why youre able to see ghosts in your dreams... Maybe the ghosts are helping in the astral projecting because they need you to see them and how they feel

Brooke xx
Dan (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
This must be stressful for you. Spirits can be misguided and need to get to heaven. Try saying prayers for them and get your room blessed with holy water as most of the activity happens there. Help them cross over. However Demons are serious and evil things. This makes the problem a lot worse. But Demons are weak against the good and the religion. Keeping a cross around your neck and being strong will help. However if you think a demon is around the best thing to say is, "In the name of Jesus Christ I cast you out!" with that the demon should be gone as they're severally weak against religion. Don't be scared and stay strong.

I hope this advice helped good luck and stay strong.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
Hi and thank you for sharring this very scary story with us. I believe that what you are going through is very scary and stressfull. It is hard for me to say what you had. I believe this was an inner out body experience. I bet I called this the wrong way but somebody here will fix that 😆.Some people have the ability to leave there body. Some have that ability others work on it for many years of meditation. I believe when you are at this state the spirits see you as themselves. And then they make contact. Remeber this is a ll just a theory. I may be wrong here. I would suggest a blessing. Praying and telling the spirits to go to the light might help to. If nothing try a smudge ceremony. There are instructions on this site on how to do one. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
ailya (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Great story- I was especially intrigued by the part about leaving your body. I have never experienced anything like that; I'm sure it must be very frightening.
If you are able to (financially and emotionally), try to move out of this house. An area where Witches have practiced bad magick is definitely not a good area to live in. I am Wiccan myself, and I know by experience that the best idea would be to move.
Good luck and thank you for sharing.

Blessed be.
Sunsetdream711 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
I just want to say thank you all for replying back to me, to everyone who said they will kepp me safe in thier prayers and those who offered some very good advice and opinions. I appreciate it so much! I am new to this place and appreciate everyones willingness to help, let alone pray for me! Thanx:) ❤
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Hi Sunsetdream711,

I just read your story, I have been privy to many experiences in my past as well. There are so many unexplained mysteries, and different scenarios people encounter.

I have experienced my body vibrating very hard and vivid dreams of things around me when laying in my bed. I believe you are on the right track to fighting back these anoying spirits. The stronger you pray the more it can happen, because you are on the right track. If you believe what you saw or felt was a demon, this is very serious.

Sometimes demons can control other spirits that are lost in limbo. I suggest going to your local church, getting a blessing done in your room, and buying a cross as a symbol of protection. Old places seem to have a lot of residual energy, which acounts for the experiences you are having, these things are invading your personal space so fight for what is yours and stay strong mentally. Does this experience leave you feeling drained of energy, tired?

Best of luck and Godbless, like I said there are many solutions, many ideas, choose wisely, because only you know what is really going on in your apartment.
mlc13 (7 stories) (33 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
You should move out. Maybe you're not the only one that has expirienced things like that in the place. Maybe the other people that have lived there had those experiences too.
Snags67 (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Your story really freaked me out. I will keep you in my prayers to stay safe!

Kris
❤
BeLiVe3368 (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Well, the first thing is not to be afraid. Fear is like food to those that are haunting the living. You have to show it that you have no fear. I the haunting gets worst, then I suggest that you get professional help. (Like T.A.P.S) You know people that does ghost hunting. I hope this helps.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
i thought maybe it was sleep paralysis, but I don't know much about all that to be honest. Good luck though. I am sorry I couldn't help. ❤ Jasmin
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Hello Sunsetdream711,

It sounds like what you are describing is astral projection. The good news is that there is really nothing to be afraid of (well, you can be afraid, there is just no reason). Here is a link to a google cached document that talks about the basics of astral projection.

Http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:9vtQVIlCH9QJ:mysteria.com/pub/culture/magick/astralp.txt+%22ASTRAL+PROJECTION+101%22+%22Llewellyn+Press%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

It might be that if the space you live in has become charged somehow through it's past of playing host to a witch's coven. There may be residual thought forms or energy that was put into place deliberately by them to make it easier for them to astrally project (that is just a guess).

I suggest you learn more about astral projection, that you learn how to master it. Once you do that, you will be in charge of when, how and if you project.

If you feel you are being attacked by something you can't see, I suggest you learn about thought forms. Thought forms would be the method of attack, as well as your best chance of mounting a successful defense.

Here is a quick link about thought forms...

Http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/t/thought_forms_how_to_program_and_use.html

If I understand what you are explaining correctly, you do not have anything to fear. Take care and good luck.

Hoochler
GhostFollowerKate (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
My Nan passed away; we were very close. After she passed away a lot of strange things happened to me and they are still happening 6 years later. I had a dream like the one you described, I felt like I was leaving this world to go and meet my nan somewhere un-explained. I didn't see my own body but I felt lighter and almost as if I wasn't there. I don't know how to explain this, its only happened to me once. I hope you find out what it means.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: