You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Female, Snake Like Voice 2

Real Ghost Stories

Female, Snake Like Voice 2

 

I'm sure at least a few of you have read my story, Female, Snakelike voice (as stated in the title), lately more wierd things have been happening, and I have since told my mother about it. She does not believe me. I thought I'd put things as simple as I can.

1. Last night I heard people talking (two males about 17) only to wander into the room and see that no one was there, and no one else was home.

2. The smoke detector in my brother's room went off, and no smoke was present in the room, and when we looked, nothing was wrong with it.

3. I have seen an old man and woman wondering around.

And, finally, While brushing my hair in the bathroom (something I usually don't do) I heard another scream, and so did my brother, but he dismissed it as the television, only, the TV wasn't on.

That's all I have for now, this and the fact that the snake like voice has been talking a lot more lately, only its words are not yet audiable, and I have also heard scratching noises and had strange dreams.

The only thing that really bothers me is that no information on the house has ever suggested anything like murders, suicides,ect.

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Twilightkiss, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

thesacredmonk (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
Mail me on thesacredmonk [at] gmail.com. I think I can help you or suggest or say what it could be. Bye.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
Talking to the ghostly entity would work, if you're brave. The 'voice' is not mentioned, because you never get the words,right?

One problem, you said that you tried finding the history and found out that house has no suicide, then that spirit may be some traveling spirit (It happens in Singapore) visiting some house, or it will travel to another place later go to another place sooner.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
I know hair dryers are notorious for making us think the phone is ringing or the exhaust fan on a stove can sound like voices mumbling but I have always chalked this up to white noise and nothing supernatural. However I have heard of spirits using something like white noise because the frequency is the right vibration and they can use it. When you hear talking in a silent house and you check and no one is there that's a different thing. That could be residual haunting and you just happened to pick up on it. Sound is a tricky thing. It travels and weather conditions can add to how you are hearing it and it bounces off solid things and can sound like it's coming from a different direction or right next to you. Not saying this is the case for you but before I would label it paranormal you have to exhaust all other possibilites.
CuriousDave (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-02)
hi twilightkiss, I'm sad to hear you have no close friends or family members to help support you through this 😢. But there's probably a reason the events have been escalating. Is it possible that you did something to provoke the entity/entities? Or maybe it's feeding off your fear. As for your mom, maybe you can try taking a bunch of pictures of your surroundings when you get a creepy feeling that way you might get some hard evidence.

Well best of luck, and god bless
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
Dear Twilightkiss,

It is good to see you have written a sequel and saddening to know that you still seem to be in danger.

I advise you to have the house blest whilst praying the prayer found in the Chaplet of St. Michael. And if you can, keep a class 3 relic with you at all times. If you encounter any more problems, I encourage you to contact me or your local priest for further assistance.

As mlc13 said, the ground could be haunted, so I also advise you to bless the surrounding location.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
mlc13 (7 stories) (33 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
The house doesn't have to be the problem. Maybe the land it's built in is the problem. Do you know if there was another building there before your house?
mlc13 (7 stories) (33 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
How a bout the land? The problem doesn't have to be in the structure. Maybe another house was there before and some of those happened there. I really hope nothing happens to you. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: