You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Native American 2

Real Ghost Stories

Native American 2

 

This story actually takes place before my last one. This story is what really started me in realizing that the ghost in my woods can be rather hostile.

Okay, I used to have a small camcorder. It could take pictures in negative art. On previous ghost hunts with my friend, Kevin, he had a camera that could film in negative art; we realized that it's easier to catch ghosts in negative art, so I decided to take my camcorder out in the woods with my friend Joe.

We went all the way to where the tribe once settled. I know this because this is where most of the ghosts are and because trees don't grow there at all.

I was taking pictures and I took a picture of the ground and you actually see a flame on the ground but only in the picture, I didn't see it when I was looking there. In a couple other pictures you can see shadow people in the woods just like walking around and stuff like that.

I took a picture of a tree. This is a completely different tree from my last story so if you don't understand I will explain. The tree from my last story is right next to my house. The tree I'm talking about here is way back in my woods.

But in this picture you can see a noose hanging off the tree. Right at that moment I turned to show Joe the picture and I just see a huge branch hit him in the head and drop. It cut his head from the top of his ear to the bottom.

Being somewhat psychic as I have mentioned before, I got this horrible feeling of chaos and hatred. It seemed like at once the world started spinning faster. So we got out of there. By the way I know the branch didn't fall off of a tree because I saw it hit him and all trees around there are pine and that was an oak tree branch

Other hauntings by nightmare0308

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nightmare0308, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

nightmare0308 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
i know its been forever but I asked my neighbor who live I'm my house before me and then moved down the road he said that he didn't cut down the trees O.o
nightmare0308 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
i would love to show you proof but I have to go out and get the pics again cause my bro used my camcorder and somehow got the tape infested with maggots
nightmare0308 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
whitebuffalo, sorry for me not being so clear, but its like that is where the native americans settled but my neighbors cut down a lot of trees there and now they grew back everywhere else but ther
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
I have to agree with burning_flame87...show us the photos! I am sure we would really be amazed with the proof.
Thanks for the story!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
Oh, I am sorry, I must have misread what you had written. When you wrote: "We went all the way to where the tribe once settled. I know this because this is where most of the ghosts are and because trees don't grow there at all...", I assumed that you meant that the INDIANS had formed the settlement there and THAT was the reason for the lack of trees, NOT the neighbor.
I am so sorry. In my ignorance of the situation, I seem to have imposed my own visual to what you had described.
I, too, would think of posting the photographs. If you have a bone fide photo of Shadow people walking around in a wood, and a noose from long ago times in a tree, I would think that would be a substantial bit of verification to this story. See what you can do.
Evidence is imperative as so many still do not believe these things can happen.
Thank you, Autumn
burning_flame87 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
Show us the money, so to speak. I'm eager to see the pictures you've got of shadow people, flames and this noose.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
Hia and thank you for sharring this story with us. I enjoyed reading it. It would be nice to see some pictures though. Some things can be explained but without pictures I don't think we can say anything. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
osyka (7 stories) (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
I think to make some arrangements in your story you have to resend it on the "submit your story" guidelines, I read somewhere in the guidelines that if you want to change some detail in the story or add, you have to resend the whole story as you want it again and if I'm not mistaken you have to mention in the email that you would like some changes, but better to read the guidelines again.
osyka (7 stories) (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
Hi nightmare0308,

I agree with lilblackpom, it would be nice if we could see some picutres and I think you're right, with negative art, paranormal beings show more. Nice story.

Take Care 😉
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
Hi nightmare. I liked your story. Do you have any pictures that show us what you described? That would be neat if you could show us. Take care and hope to read more of your stories.
nightmare0308 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
whitebuffalo, no I'm saying that they did work around the trees but I that our previous neighbor cut down a lot of them but a lot grew back and stuff like that. But they won't grow back in that area. Also its was like a camp fire
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
Hmmm. As the trees no longer grow there, (I am assuming here, but is there NO vegetation on the ground?) that would suggest something other than a simple settlement. Only as MOST of the tribes hold a deep and lasting respect for the land. In fact, MOST moved their tee-pee's, and stick houses about to prevent "killing" Mother Nature. They may not have moved them very far, as this really was not practical, but they did tend to let the Earth breathe.
Can you estimate the width of the land that has no trees there? Can you describe the amount of vegetation?
I find the story interesting, but what I am most interested in is the USE of the land. Yes, you say there was a fire, but CAMP fire? CEREMONIAL fire? COOK fire? What was the size of that fire?
Thank you.
nightmare0308 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
and can someone tell me how to edit my stories cause I want to add some more and change some detials
nightmare0308 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
ailya, the ghost there are comforting and nice but there are few that are hostile all the acual native american ghost are very friendly
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
I have often heard of tribal land being protected and guarded, as I have heard of wooded areas in the same fashion.

Do you have any photos of this are, even from when you weren't 'hunting'? I just thought perhaps since you lived near there, you may have some photos.

Thanks for sharing!
God Bless!
ailya (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
What a fascinating and chilling story!😨
The spirits probably did not like you two intruding their area, so they reacted the way they did.
I hope your friend did not get too hurt. Great story!

Blessed be.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: