You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: It Felt Like Someone Was Watching

Real Ghost Stories

It Felt Like Someone Was Watching

 

I'm not sure were to start... I moved in this house about 4 years ago, I was about 11, and from the first time I stepped into the house, it felt like this was the house my mom was going to buy.

It's an okay sized house, my room is the attic. Good sized room, closet, big window, ceiling is curved in.

Well the first time I started to feel weird was every time I walked up the stairs, it felt like someone was watching. I was the only one who noticed it; I thought it was nothing, until later when my room was finished with my bed and all my stuff in it.

More stuff was happening. I had one of those glass light things with a block of glass containing pictures of a wolf or something and it sits on a stand with a light in it and spins. I had it sitting on my dresser not on the edge but towards the back of it. I was asleep when I heard a loud thud, I sat up quickly, and my kitten jumped up and looked around the room as I did. I looked towards my closet and saw a fogy outline of a man, then it was gone. I slowly got up and looked around the room when I found the glass block on the floor about 4 or 5 feet away from my dresser. This was only the beginning of my experiences.

And it seems these experiences keep piling up, I see hear and feel more stuff seems like every night now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rainbat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

burning_flame87 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
You mention a kitten? Any chance it got up to a little mischief. I know its a little far fetched but pets can be funny.
dragonlord (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
hello,
When I was little I had that experience too (except that glass block) but it was with goofy (I don't know if you know him) I had a dream and he was in it too and I suddenly woke up and I saw him dancing and after 2 seconds he was gone.
But like JPing I don't have a reason for that glass block.
JPing (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
If you're 14 now and this happened four years ago, wouldn't that have made you 10? 😉

When I was young I too once woke up late at night to see a figure standing at my bookshelf. Though I passed it off as my imagination, what with myself being tired and all. I would have suggested the same in your case but I'm not sure how to explain the glass block.

Please post another story about these other strange events that keep piling up.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
Hello, rainbat,
First I would like to congratulate you on the first step in finding out what is going on in your life at this point in time. It is difficult to take that first step, but now it should all be a bit easier. 😊 Welcome.
During these years, we go through a lot of changes; physically, emotionally, mentally and chemically. The fact that your kitten seemed to not know what was going on with the item getting shoved off the desk would suggest that perhaps a ghost was not present. Only in that MOST animals have a strong sense of the otherworldly. But I also must say that, it FEELS like there is more going on there than just what you have written.
If there is more, please do not be afraid to add it. That could help us help YOU, as you state that "I need help with what I have experienced..."
Thank you, Autumn
spiritgirls (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
HI its sprinkles from spiritgirls I have the same experiences I notice that you get them when your young I started seeing spirits when I was 5 and I guess it fades away when your older I have no clue but when your in your room by yourself try talking to this man and asking why he is here or you can always get a person to come and take a look if you haven't told your parents about this I think you must tell them and how you don't feel comfortable its important that you feel safe in your house also if your house is old try finding out were your history of this house came from or the land under the house. 😁 hope I am some help
FROM, SPRINKLES
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
Hi rainbat. Thank you for your story. I agree with ailya and princess. Your house could be haunted but check with your mother, maybe she has experienced something also. Also, if you find out that maybe your house is haunted, if your mother wants to stay there and these happenings are persistent, then I would get the house blessed too. Remember though to talk it over with whom you reside with.
ailya (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
Rainbat, it sounds to me that perhaps your house is haunted. Ask your Mother if she has had any experiences in the new house. If not, then maybe since you are undergoing changes that you are more sensitive to the paranormal.
Good luck!

Blessed be.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
Very interesting story, rainbat!

I don't understand, maybe if it keeps happening you could write another story and if it STILL carries on, I have heard from other stories like this you may have to get your house blessed, or maybe tell your parents. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: