You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Two Experiences 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Two Experiences 2

 

Since my last story I have had more weird stuff happening around the house which I am now quite open to calling paranormal experiences.

Following on from the presence on my bed and the guitar playing by itself I can now add doors opening of their own accord (maybe wind), footsteps, whispering and cold spots in the back of the house.

Two major experiences that stand out have happened in the last two weeks. The first happened around 6:30 in the afternoon, I was sitting in my lounge room reading the newspaper when I heard my front door open and footsteps making their way toward my direction. Not yet alarmed I got up to see who it may be; upon entering the next room I discovered that there was no one there and that the door was closed, locked in fact.

The second experience happened 3 nights ago at about 3:30 am. Lying in bed thinking as I often do at this time, I heard what sounded like canned laughter. I was neither asleep nor dreaming and this laughter was quite loud, it lasted about 30 seconds before fading out. No longer freaked out by these experiences I got up to see if I had left the TV or radio on only to find out that I had not. Due to previous advice on this site I have begun to seek out history on this house however I have had not much luck so far.

Other hauntings by sittingonthefence

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sittingonthefence, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
Welcome back sittingonthefence (do you really like doing that?) and thanks for the update.

Since things seem to progress, it was a good idea to find as much as you can about the previous owners of your house. Sometimes the more you delve into the past, the more you come to understand and even accept the present.

I'll be looking forward to your next post. The past has always intrigued me!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
Wow very interesting story. I realy enjoyed reading this story. I agree with Burning flame that this is probably a residual haunting. It can be scary but there is nothing to be affraid of. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
WRP (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
Hello. I'm new to the site and your story is one of the first I've read. To me it seems you have at least 2 Spirts. One seems residual while the guitar and the presence seem to be an intelligent haunting. Just one question though. When you feel the presence do you feel like you're in danger or do you feel for the most part safe?
sittingonthefence (6 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
Thanks again for positive feedback. I have found some information on a previous resident which may be relevant to what is going on; I will post another story soon as there is more I would to share. As I access this site whilst I am at work, chatting on line is somewhat difficult, however if I get a chance I certainly will do so.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
I like your story alot. I think I will add it to my favs later. If you want you could come to the chat room and speak to some people about your problem. TTYL.

Katona1700s ❤
burning_flame87 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
Hmm good to see you back dude and also that your coping pretty well. It sounds like typical residual stuff but he thing with the guitar still has me totally stumped.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: