You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Evil Music, Evil Demon?

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Music, Evil Demon?

 

My name is Ian and the story I'm about to tell you was very weird and scary to experience. This happened when I was about 11 years old. My family and I have lived in my house since I was 3 years old and it's almost a 200 year old house.

Growing up my brother Tommy was a big fan of death metal. I mean he loved evil stuff. One day I was in my room watching TV and all of a sudden I hear the song "Raining Blood" by Slayer going full blast in my brother's room. At that time I was the only one home.

My mom and dad were working and my brother was hanging out with friends, so here I am watching TV and I hear the song come on full blast so I thought my brother was home. I went in there to tell him to turn it down but when I open the door I saw this demon like creature on my brother's bed looking at me and it had this huge smile on its face. When I looked at it I froze, I wanted to move but I couldn't and then I just remember blacking out and later on I woke up to my dad holding me asking me what happened.

I couldn't tell him because I was so confused. When I was about 13 I could finally tell him and my mom. My mom made me see a therapist, so I'm not sure what I saw was real but all I can say is it felt very, very, very real.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, early16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Scorpio_Rising (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-15)
When did she say that listening to the music was evil? I think a lot of you metal heads are being defensive. She's just sharing her experience. She never once said rock was evil. It's just her account. I love rock music to. But I'm not ignorant enough to deny the fact that music is in fact spiritual sense the beginning of time, and certain kinds do attract ugly spirits. Just listen to some of the things these bands are singing about.
DudeYouFail (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
Seriously, Cob whatever you are a moron o.o probably a christian, those who are sensitive especially children can see things many can't
jewelre (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-28)
I believe what you saw was real~~
PuzzledPanther you can check out vigilantcitizen.com for those occult stuff... I believe the music industry is messed up.
chris_privett (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
ok man what you saw most likely was real cause how is a stereo going to come on by its self I had a tv do that and every time it came it would be on a channel having something to do with demons so I got rid of the tv and cleansed my house and nothing happened until about two weeks later this time it wasn't a demon but something good it turned on and it was on a preacher saying that not all metal music isn't the cause of evil but some have hidden messeges in the music that could summon something bad like that
PuzzledPanther (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-02)
You know the "Hotel California", by the Eagles is supposed to be about the church of Satan? Also, some conspiracy theorists say that the music industry is involved in the occult. Anyhow, I digress -- is any of that true? Who knows, but it's fun to think about. To me as vibrational beings, music could very well serve as vibrational magnet of sorts. It's been proven that sound alone can cause hallucinations if certain hemispheres of the brain are triggered i.e binural beats etc.
EpiphoneMariachi (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
Yeah, uhm... My iTunes library gets much more evil than Slayer, yet I have no demonic entities here. Not the music that caused this to happen to you, sir.

Gorgoroth, anyone?
GemIsObsessedWithGhostsLol (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-29)
That is scary and don't listen to all of these people telling you that music doesn't summon demons, the demon TURNED ON the music so your brother most likely invited it in some way...
ambermarie (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-16)
dang that's really creepy!
Slayer freakin rocks though!
Im guessing your brother was all into ouija boards and crap
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
First they just can't come they MUST be invited, I'm thinking you had a bad kid day IE too much candy, Gatorade ect... And they would never show themselves as they really are, but what I think you may have seen was a very mean, human manifestation and I think thay would be the real danger... It can be just as bad...
Bloodless (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
Kiddo... If Slayer is summoning demons to your humble abode, I don't even want to imagine what listening to Through the Eye of the Dead has done for mine.

For real, music isn't summoning the devil's subordinates to your home.

Despite whether or not demons are fond of good music and not some Liza Minelli garbage, I'm pretty sure they aren't coming to kick back in your bro's room when he's not home.

I mean, really. What are they doing in there? Chilling on his bed, smokin' a dooby, eating some empanadas, and listening to Slayer?

Seriously. This website is overloaded with stories like this. Get a life.
Satansgirl666 (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
I agree, music is music. I have contacted Demons that loved metal but they could just as easily love folk, country, whatever.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Good points were made by Wicked on this story.
Other occult connections may have also been involved, objects, books, etc.
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
music is just music... Theres nothing demonic about it... I listen to mostly rock and metal all the time...
lady_werecat (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-17)
pfft why do people always assume metal music is demonic listen to me very VERY carefully. It is just music! I am srry for yelling but ignorance just breeds hate
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
Ian,

I don't necessarily believe your story. But I'll say this. If anything like that happens again, even if it is your imagination, it could still be satan projecting an image into your brain, even if it isn't there. Immediately pray to Christ and Mary. Out loud. When demons or satan hear even the name of Christ or Mary, they get unbelievebly terrified, and they banish immediately.
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-29)
Echostrung, well said, my friend, well said... Although Slayer isn't my fave... Maiden anyone? Tool perhaps? If you listen to the words of Eulogy it can be taken as mocking Jesus... But I digress... Slayer is kind of the most stereotypical "evil" band. However rest assured that there is no demonic connection between entertainment and "satanic" music and Satan. It's all entertainment, after all.
xashliix (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
I was watching this show, about a ghost hunter. He said the reason he became a ghost hunter is because when he was young, and I think it was when he was 11, he woke up and seen a demon staring at him, with a huge smile that went up the sides of his face.
To me, from what you described sounds like the same sort of demon. Not that this is any advice, but I hope all goes well!
Wicked (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
ok first of all:COBzeppelin99 says "yes promghost, I know that demons can show themselves, but not in the way he described...

How do you know he wasn't dreaming? Or his imagination? Or even when you say you saw a demon... You will NEVER see a red demon with horns standing right there in front of you looking at you"

The only description he gave was "this demon like creature on my brother's bed looking at me and it had this huge smile on its face"

And second, how do you know he WAS dreaming or that it WAS his imagination? Is it really so hard to be open-minded to others' stories?

For what it's worth early16 I don't think therapy was the way to go. Trust your instincts is my best advice. If they tell you it happened, then it most likely did. If they tell you to run then run. We have instincts for a reason.
EchoStrung (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
Liking Slayer (good band) and Metal doesn't make you evil, I get extremely tired of people making that connection.
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-07)
yes promghost, I know that demons can show themselves, but not in the way he described...

How do you know he wasn't dreaming? Or his imagination? Or even when you say you saw a demon... How do you know it was not yours? My friends have seen demons. I have seen UFOs, but I'm sorry to say that I cannot believe this story.
promghost07 (6 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
COBzeppelin99,
Calm Down ok.

Early16,

I agree with KimSouth0. Demons do and will show themselves and Evil is among us. I have encountered a demon before. If it happens again, just pray out loud (Or to yourself) and ask for God to protect you.

God Bless! 😉
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
KimSouthO,

I happen to be religious and know quite a lot about demons. You will NEVER see a red demon with horns standing right there in front of you looking at you. First of all, demons can't touch you unless God let's them, and they can't play your music or do anything like that. His brother probably left his radio running, and he probably imagined seeing a red demon there.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
early16,
Please do not let the comments of an angry reader (COBzepplin99) offend or upset you. There are many different reasons stories may not be published.

I also believe strongly that demons do and will show themselves. Evil is walking among us and sometimes it shows itself.

Have you had any other encounters after this one?

God Bless!
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
hey nice fake story kid. They wouldn't post my true story because they didn't believe it. Demons will NEVER make a close appearance to you in person. You will never get a close look at them
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
Well, I believe you were frightened at the time, and the music may have played some part, and I always heard 'demons' take great delight in scaring us humans, they find it amusing. Hopefully, this was just an 'isolated' incident.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-12)
okay, I'm totally freaked and believe you as I was just listening to pendulum-the other side, and as soon as the lyrics "come on down to the other side, come with us through the gates of hell" a vase just fell off my windowsill and smashed on the floor! 😭
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-09)
If you would, could you describe the creature in detail because it could help me figure out what exactly you saw.
Pixel (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-09)
Woahh Slayer is an awesome thrash metal band, man. Not death metal... Just fyi.

I'd believe it were a demon if you smelled something and it got cold, but I'd say his music probably scared you and you had a nightmare. Usually demons don't just appear and then go away like that. Demons are usually a problem that sticks around until you have a strong faith to fight them.
Remember, not all metal heads are into dark practices.
Linkrules2008 (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-08)
So far out of all the stories I have read on this website this was the scariest. Being scared while reading what happened to you I can't even imagine how scared you were. My mom always tells me to ask my guardian angels for protection. I know this might sound weird to you but you should consider that 😁
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-08)
Hello early16. Unless your brother was into more than just music, I doubt if it was a demon you saw. If he did like a friend of mine did and dabbled in the black arts it could have been a demon -checking things out. Talk to your brother and see if he was messing where he shouldn't have been, after all it was in HIS ROOM, not yours. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: