You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Fake Wall in the Walk In Closet

Real Ghost Stories

The Fake Wall in the Walk In Closet

 

I moved to a new house because my dad was laid off. We got an old 2 stories house and I had a basement room that was old and smelled of mildew. I was packing my things in and I kept hearing these knockings on the wall. I told my dad, but he said it was old pipes. One day, I told my brother mike to come down and listen to it. He listened and said it was pipes. I responded "it isn't pipes you retard" and he shoved me. I fell through the closet and knocked my metal model of a honda civic through the back. It was fake so me and mike took it off and walked in. It was a staircase, we then got flash lights and walked down and opened an old wood door. It was a room with old storage items in it. We walked over and then the door behind us closed. A huge blur of white came right at us screaming in a horrid tone. We were in pure terror, we ran up and told my dad. He came down and looked at it, walked down and right as he was opening the old wood door, the door knob started to rumble and shake. He ran up the stairs and the next day we moved out.

This is the first time I have ever spoken of this, we have all tried to forget it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-01)
oh wow man that story gave me some chills.
I would have been curious to explore the stairs and room too if I was there and being hard headed as I am lol!
But I would have blacked out in terror if I was teh one in there with that white screaming thing! I would have moved too!
Love NINJA CHICK! 😨 ❤
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Dear jerimiah,

I agree with Heather, that was crazy story indeed, quite unbelievable too. But what can I say? I was not there. Therefore I cannot judge your story and it seems you have experienced almost a similar phenomenon as that of Summerwind, a very haunted house (now burned down).

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
albino ape (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-06)
This is a crazy story. In a way its hard to believe!! But you never know the unspeakable could have happened.
Heather (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-05)
That is a really crazy story. I would be terrified as I am sure you and your family were. I think you made the right choice by moving out, I know that's what I would have done. The way you describe the way the white came out at you screaming is very interesting to me. Maybe you released a trapped soul....... that would be nuts!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: