You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Restless Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Restless Ghost

 

I had this experience about 5 years ago. It was past midnight, I was driving home, one rainy night. I usually take the shorter way home driving inside BF Homes, Parañaque to Las Piñas (Metro Manila, Philippines). There is this street inside that village which is known for being a dumping site of murder victims in the late 70's to early 80's, this is called the Concha Cruz drive.

When I was driving along that street, I felt something or someone was starring at me, when I looked at the rear view mirror, I was shocked and almost had a heart attach, I saw this lady wearing white, but her face was blurry, I didn't know what to do, I thought of going down the car and running away from the car. But I thought I was the only one driving along that street. So what I did was to put a face towel on the rear view mirror and drove fast to get out of that street.

I talked to a friend who lived near that street and she told me that that is a restless ghost asking for help, she was raped and was dumped on that street way back 1970's. That ghost usually rides cars hoping to find the person responsible for her death. She is frequently seen after midnight especially when it's raining.

I hope you liked my story.

Other hauntings by Sweetdudette

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sweetdudette, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

master-enigma (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-09)
concha cruz drive is a very mysterious place. I heard a lot of unnatural occurances happened their.
magneto095 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
Scary! If I'm on that situation, I'll jump out the hell out of that car! That's what I hate aside from bathroom haunts! Car haunts! Wew...
MDK94 (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-12)
it is a cool story, and I hope you never get creeped out like that again unless you want to of course
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-12)
Hi and thank you for sharring this interesting story with us. I realy enjoyed reading this story but I to heard of this similar legend. But I believe that this could have happened. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
gracey477 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-11)
I know that location as I lived in BFParanaque for a number of years. I always feel weird like someone is watching me as I pass through that place.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-11)
Hello Sweetdudette. I'm not saying that it didn't happen or it couldn't happen but I am inclined to agree with burning flame as this does sound like an urban legend. Great story though, I really enjoyed it. Thank you or sharing it with us. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
gary11872 (1 stories) (60 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-11)
you should have spoken to her, maybe you could of had a nice chat.

If it ever happens again give no notice, or if it really disturbs you just kindly ask it to leave.
burning_flame87 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-11)
Resurrection Mary anyone?

What you're describing is a White Lady phenomenon. They're pretty "common" and yeah they are generally female spirits who are looking for something that they can't find, often children.
Cool story from a freaky sounding place.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: