You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Shaddows In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Shaddows In My Room

 

I am very sorry for this story because I'm not a very good story teller, Alright so this all started about a few weeks ago, from today 11th August 2008, so I was going to bed it was about 11:45pm,

Because my parents were having a night out the house was all to my self or so I thought.

So then I headed off upstairs to my room. Then I headed off upstairs to my room.

When I was half way up the stairs my body felt cold and shivery, like something bad was going to happen so I just ignored it and carried on walking up the stairs.

Still I couldn't escape the feeling that something bad was going to happen, because the feeling kept getting stronger and stronger every time I was heading for my room.

I was quite afraid but not terrified. So instead I decided to just go to the bathroom first, just to get my mind off the terror. I was off to the bathroom, and the feeling died down a bit. Not lots but a bit.

So now I was finished and I went to my bedroom, and switched on the light, but for some very strange reason It wouldn't switch on... I ignored it and carried on with what I was doing.

I was getting ready when I kept on seeing shadows everywhere. With weird eyes, I thought it was my imagination, and the feeling came back but it was VERY VERY strong.

Now I was very frightened, and after I saw the Black shaddows I started to see white blobs all around my room, I ran from my room down the stairs, the feeling went away and I stayed downstairs until my parents returned wich was around 2:00 AM. I told them about what I had experienced but they would not believe me!

I have never had an experience like that ever since... But I'm still afraid to go there!

Thank You for reading my story, I hope you can help me with what I have experienced!

Other hauntings by princess123

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princess123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
wow, how strange. Its incredible what the human mind can conjure up sometimes, although saying that there is still the possibility of countless unexplained realms. The thing that's great about these stories is that anything is possible 😊
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
hi every one I am sorry about the 3rd paragraph I repeated that line! Ok tnx 4 comments
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-17)
Whoo, I tell you, a couple of these stories here lately are going to draw from a few of the "mistakes" of my past and let you all know that I have not ALWAYS been such a sweet little angel. 😆
Yes, I do have a story about a Spiritual warfare, but as in the story, An Offer, I do not think this is the correct site to share that story in its entirety. That is more of a Spiritual (Religious, as opposed to ghostly) tale, and would be best left to a site in which a religious discussion would be welcome, and accepted. Here it is a bit more touché', and seems to hurt feelings.
However; I WILL allude to the story 😉. When ever point blank asked to do so...
Just know that The Spiritual War is REAL, and undeniable. It is called many things to the many different walks of faith out there, but it IS still very real. Even if you are of a faith that does not accept Supreme Beings, there is still a right and wrong, there still is a "black" and "white" and there still is Holy and Sinful.
All of it boils down to perspective.
Thank you.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-17)
whitebuffalo, I have read your comment and thank you for sharing, do you have a story just like that or just others, anyway I would love to hear them!

Thanks for sharing! With Care,

Princess123 x
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-14)
I wonder, Princess, how close to the road is your house? Does the window in your room face in that direction? Do you have the doorway to another room directly across the hall to your room?
I do not know why, but there are often times in which I get this creepy feeling. It is almost a feeling of dread, and is usually mixed with the "something is wrong" feeling. Most generally I can find the cause, but if I can not, I am in a spin until I can replace the feeling.
I would love to say that you experienced a Spiritual War going on in your room. What with the black shadows and the white pinpoints of light, but for some reason, I really do not think that happened. Take comfort in that. At least you do not have to live with the avengers going at each other at all times.
Thank you for this story.
MDK94 (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-12)
great story princess! Many times I have been Paralyzed by the darkness in my house that's in the boonies. I'm not afraid of the dark just what's in the dark. Best Wishes 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-12)
The mind can play some awful tricks on us but something is strange hear that can not realy be explained. I to thought that this was caused by your imagination but since you where going upstrairs like everyday you do and you felt nothing but now you felt fear. You knew that something was not right. I believe that you did see some shadow people. I guess they where passing by but it must have been a scary experience. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-11)
Don't get mad at me little princess but I figure that you made yourself scared and combined with you being by yourself and the light switch not working your imagination got the best of you. Don't worry, it has happened to all of us at one time or another. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
vampires_and_ghosts (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-11)
I had an experiance like that 😭 it is so scary 😭 lol have you noticed that most time you see a ghost of shadows or hear something etc. It is when you are home alone?
Kisho (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-11)
I have to wonder what you were doing, where the fact that the light in your room wouldn't turn on didn't bother you or stop you from doing it? Especially when you were already feeling rather frightened?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: