You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Disguise

Real Ghost Stories

The Disguise

 

I am writing another part of my earthly adventures with my brother Chris who passed on January 31, 2006. My stories with him are too many and have been experiences in my life that's for sure. I am just fortunate they are with him and not any other ghosts (except for the antique coat rack)!

Chris knew that I never would go up to see the CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario because I get sick and dizzy when going up high elevators so I never went. He would go just about every year on a little trip just to see what kind of flowers they had planted. He would say it looked beautiful and in 2005, before he was diagnosed with cancer, he brought up if I wanted to go and see them. I told him again "no, I don't want to go there. You know I am afraid of heights, so don't ask me again". He said to me, "come on, you will like it". I then told him firmly no. He said to me, "okay. I won't bring it up again and chuckled". My husband had a laugh also.

I have kept a journal of experiences with my brother so this happened October 19, 2006. I went to bed and of course before I went to bed I said my prayers. Does anyone remember the movie The City of Angels? This is what it reminded me of. I can't explain it other than this.

I woke up and was standing on top of a very high building and was looking out to a city. I knew what the CN Tower looked like from pictures and just knew it was Toronto. I said "s - t", I am on top of the CN Tower and just stood there frozen. It was very sunny out and the tulips planted were beautiful, Chris was right. There were big binoculars attached to the rooftop sides so you could look out. I knew exactly where I was, it was weird. People were walking around everywhere.

While peering out from the middle of the roof, (because I was too chicken to look out from the side) somebody came from behind me and said "boo, and hugged me from the back". I turned around and it was Chris with clothes on. He was solid. Chris' ghost I thought. I said "I knew it, I knew it was you". He said, "how did you know and chuckled". "I said who else would be here than you". Chris said to me "now do you know what I was talking about, how do you like the CN Tower?" I told him "it's nice but I will never come back". He had his little laugh and grin-the same as always.

Chris had very dark black shiny glasses over his eyes, his face was his structure except it almost looked like he had material wrapped on it, but you really couldn't tell, only if you were up close to him and he also had a very dark black shininess for his mouth area. I can't explain it but figured it was because he wanted to make the best look for a disguise of his shell and human form. He had a safari hat (khaki) with a rim; he had on a trench coat that was very dark blue with khaki colored pants and deck shoes. He actually looked like a real person and so I kind of think it was a disguise because he wanted to come to earth for one more visit and nobody would notice him because of his clothing. He just blended in with everybody.

We chatted for a long time and he asked how I was doing and everybody else. He was so nice, the same Chris. Then, Chris said to me "Judy, I want you to meet somebody". He put his arm out to gesture that another person was here. I turned around and Chris said "this is a friend of mine, Ron". I said "nice to meet you" and so did Ron to me, we actually shook hands. He was dressed just like Chris.

I thought to myself wow, this is cool. I am up on the CN Tower with Chris and his friend. Since they were both dressed the same and had the same disguises except Ron didn't have a safari hat on, I knew then that Ron was a ghost/spirit also in solid form. Maybe he was his spirit guide? I had no idea this was a dream until I woke up because it felt real. When I woke up in bed, I just sat there. My back was so warm and I could feel a radiating heat on it. It felt good. I knew then that I was with Chris. He had given me a very big hug from behind.

When Chris and I hugged, he was solid like when he lived here. I will never forget this experience. He was walking and talking with me at the CN Tower, his favorite place to visit, like us humans and looked like us. And me, that was my first and last visit to the CN Tower!

I feel that a ghost/spirit can come back to earth any time they feel like, just for one more look or visit. When he showed up with clothing and all, everything about him looked "normal". Nobody would have ever expected that he was a ghost/spirit.

How many more ghosts/spirits are walking on this earth like this? This was so real, that sometimes I find it hard to believe that this can happen.

Other hauntings by lilblackpom

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lilblackpom, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ManuchesterUnited (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
Your story was sooo touching. I think you would've enjoyed the experiance more if you went with your brother before he moved on. I think the reason he hasn't crossed over was because of you. Very touching!
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-01)
Mir, your comments to this story are very special to me. Glad you liked it. ❤
Mir (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-01)
One of the most beautiful stories that I have heard. Its so heart warming to read about your special meeting with your brother on top of a place that he so wanted you to visit. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with all of us.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-24)
I am so happy to hear that Chris still remains with you, Just hearing you talk about your brother people can tell how much you loved each other, and the places that Chris always wanted you to see he takes you there. Thanks for the story 😊 ❤
wanderer (6 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
Hi lilblackpom. This is such a sweet story. Chris must have been (still is) a great brother. Quite the brotherly thing to do, drag you somewhere that scares you 😆
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
Hello Annie. Thank you for your very warm comments about my story with my brother. You know, you are right. It was his favourite place to visit. Sorry for bringing tears to your eyes, at this time, I have them too. (lol) Thanks again for reading this story. ❤
Annie (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
What a beautiful dream/story. I too have had dreams of loved ones that have passed on. I do think it was your brother, finally showing you his favorite place in the world. Thank you for sharing this with us. It brought tears to my eyes.
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
Thanks for your comments Casper and Girlie. I appreciate them. It is nice to know that they watch over us and visit. And I believe he did want to show me the CN Tower. Take care of yourselves. 😉
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-19)
HI, cool story. Yes I think it was your brother. But I think your brother though you'll like the CN so much that when you dreamed he show you it to you.
GIRLIE 😁
Casper4 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-19)
Thank you so much for sharing that with us, I have had many dreams like that before from friends and family that have passed... It is nice to know they still watch over us and visit!
Regards
Casper4 ❤
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Hello everyone. I am grateful I can be a part of the YGS site sharing my stories with all of you.

Frawin: Thank you for your inspiration.

KimSouthO: Thank you Kim for your wonderful comments and your welcome.

Bette31: Hi Bette. No, this story isn't the only dream, there are others. This is the one where he looked like he had a disguise on to blend in with everybody else. But I just can't say if this was a dream or not because of what happened.

JPing: Thank you. I guess I will never know the answer to this one because I felt he was contacting me like this to show me that ghosts/spirits can walk the earth like humans and even blend in nanchalantly as if they were in true form.

DUnknown: Again thank you for your comments. As I said to JPing, I guess I will never know the answer to this story but happy to have shared it for you to read. 😊
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Hello lilblackpom. It was a dream, it was real, it was this or it was that- it don't make any difference what it was - It was a beautiful experience you shared with your brother and I thank you for sharing it with us. God Bless.

FRAWIN 😊 ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Another beautiful story and tribute to your brother and to the relationship you share (d) with him! You are so very blessed to be able to have these experiences and I feel blessed that you share them with us!

Thanks!

God Bless!
bette31 (9 stories) (127 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Thank you for sharing that wonderful story with us. Who knows if it was only a dream or not? Stranger things have happened! Is that the only dream that you have about your brother since he passed?
JPing (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Beautiful story. Perhaps your brother was contacting you from beyond the grave or perhaps it was just a dream. Either way, thanks for sharing.
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Well, we will never know this if it's fact or fiction since movies only portrays situations like this but not in real life. Hence, it will be a wonderful discovery if this really do exist. One more thing, this kind of idea "sometimes" do exist but in a different form - "Reincarnation". "Deja vu" is somewhat related to this except it's your spirit who's travelling and that, of course, you are alive. 😊
Well, I hope I make sense to it. Keep us posted and thanks for sharing your story.

Regards,

JAY ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: