You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mystery Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Mystery Boy

 

This story happened to me last month, it happened on the elevator of the building where I was working. I work in a call center in Makati, we have our own building, it was a 7 floor old building that was fixed and made to look new.

It happened during my last break, at around 3 am coming from the 4th floor, I rode the elevator, and normally a lot of employees are riding the elevator because we only have two in the building catering all floors.

When I rode the elevator, it beeped as if it was full of people, just ignoring it thinking it was just a mechanical error because it's old. Normally it just takes 10 seconds to reach the ground floor, but this one took like forever.

I was alone, I felt cold, thinking it was summer, it's like the air conditioning was boosted to high. The elevators have mirrors surrounding the whole elevator, when I looked on one side to fix my hair I saw a very pale kid starring at me as if he would like to play because he was holding a ball.

I tried talking to him thinking he is a kid of some employee but he was just starring at me like I was not there. The elevator almost felt it's not moving. My mobile beeped so I looked at it checking for messages, after checking, I looked at the kid again but he was not there anymore. The door did not open on another floor for him to get off, so I was really scared and I knew that the kid I saw was not human.

Finally I got to the ground floor; the guard on duty asked me what happened because I looked so pale. I told him what happened and he just smiled. He told me that the kid is a regular on that elevator, coming from the 5th floor. And told me that they call him mystery boy, his mother could be seen on the 5th floor of the building. I asked the guard what happened to them, he told me that the building was an old service center of an electronic company.

The kid and his mother were found dead on the ladies washroom, they were both stabbed to death, and the culprits have not been caught until now.

Other hauntings by Sweetdudette

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sweetdudette, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

gamerkidXD (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
omg! Such a sad and scary story. You have now got me scared of elevators. And di the boy look sad? Did he look blank? If you can tell what his facial expressions are then you might be able to help. If it was me I would have tried to get the elevator to stop at the closest floor and run out screaming. Good luck with the elevator 😊
GhostHousing (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
I can confidently say that I hate the elevators in your building. I hate mirrors, not because of the mirror itself, but what I see in the mirror... When I see a ghost, I enjoy seing it directly, not in a mirror. Anyway, did you ever see him again? And if you do happen to see him again, check for any stab wounds, and continue trying to speak to the child. It may prove to, work.
mean_jolene (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
I also think we're working at the same building, my friend also saw that boy. I'm from the 5th floor and not only on the elevator we're experiencing that kind of phenomena but also in our sleeping quarters. Maybe I should also write my experience here in the building next time.
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
I believe I also work in the same company and building as you do. And right from the start, my batchmate and I feel there's something different about this building. My friend, who happens to be a sensitive, experienced a flushing toilet, on its own, on the third room CR. Also, she has also felt a man's presence trying to reach her when she was about to go out of the CR.

I myself has noticed moving shadows on the 4th floor CR, on the other cubicle, even if there is no one there. I also sometimes hear things like tissue being taken from the dispenser, or scraping sounds. I just try to think of logical things to prevent myself from being frightened.

Well, all I can say is, good luck to us. Hopefully we don't get any unnecessary visitors in the future while taking our CR breaks. 😁
lunarpanda (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
hahah! Wow! I also work there but I've not 'sensed' anything as of late. Good luck~ 😉
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-15)
i think we are all working in the same building and I can say or we can say that the building is haunted. I just hope that the ghosts in this building will rest in peace. I think it's time to share my own story. Have a great shift guys... 😁
indigochild (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
whoah!when I'm reading your story I have these goosebumps all over my body... And my intuition is telling me that we are working on the same bldg/company...after reading... I made a quick search of the former name of our bldg... And shocks! I was indeed right!

About ME:
Im still a trainee... We are now in PST...it's a good thing that I will be assign in the 6th flr...

And I just hope that my sixth sense won't work this time...😭
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Wow this was a scary and sad story. To see some one in the elevator who isn't suposed to be there may be scary! But this incident is very scary. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-17)
Oh my! You gave me the chills with this experience! It could have easily been an electronic malfunction to have the elevator beeping as if it's full but then the apparition could be signaling a different interpetation altogether. Obviously you were not alone and since one ghost found its way there, who can say with certainty that he didn't attract others along for the ride?

Has anyone ever interacted with the mother or boy? Do you know if it's an intelligent haunt? Maybe they need assistance to cross over to the other side.

Thank you for sharing.
walangk3 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
quite sad but if I was in an elavater with a dead ghost I would freaked out and start cryin and I would NOT be able 2 breath att all, I'll die if it touched me...lol! 😢
key2theafterlife (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
that is very scary... But I was wondering who murdered the boy and mother... Was it like an employee of this electronics company? Sorry for asking I'm just a very curious person.
Thanx key2theafterlife
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
that sad about son and mother was stab and the killer should be in jail for that and that is sicko for what whoever did to them and that is cruel and I am sure that boy want to play when you seen him have a ball but talk to him like if alife to see if he and his mother can go to the light.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
Hello Sweetdudette. Since they were killed in the same location I wonder how they got separated? When you see the mother is she trying to find her son? I'm not doubting your story, I was just wondering. Thank you for sharing your story with us, I enjoyed it. Take Care

FRAWIN 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
How horrible.
Any idea why the Mother and youngster were stabbed? Any ideas on whether they were the only ones or if there was someone else?
If they are often found in the same areas, I think I would pay attention to what they are DOING in these areas. Just check it out and see if they are residual, or if they need assistance in Crossing Over.
I am assuming that you have seen the Mother after speaking with the guard on duty, as you said that he told you where they were found, and then you said in your comment that you usually see her there.
Roll her a coin and see what happens.
Thank you.
Sweetdudette (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
Hi bette31, actually I normally see the mom on the washroom, they had been found dead on the building during the early 80's. Thats the info that I gathered. Thank you for reading my story, will upload some more experiences that I had with this building...
bette31 (9 stories) (127 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
Sweetdudette-thank you for sharing an interesting story with us. Did you find out when the mother and son were found dead? I was just wondering how long they have been seen in this building.
burning_flame87 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
creepy story. Sounds like a good one for the campfire to me. Thanks for sharing that with us. I think if something materialized next to me in an empty elevator I would be a little bit more than freaked out.
Laura (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
That's a really sad story. I hope the child and the mother still have each other to hold on to.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: