You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Re-occurring Dream 2

Real Ghost Stories

Re-occurring Dream 2

 

I know some of you have read my story of the re-occurring dream.

A strange thing has happened with this dream...

The last time I had this dream was about 2 weeks ago. It was a bit before the night I was hearing the knocking and the heavy breathing.

For the first time in so many years I could not recognise the place I was in or where I was. The dark male presence was no longer black but white. White hair, white cloak pale skin-just describing him has sent shivers up and down my body. He was holding me from behind, arms wrapped around my waist. He is very strong I could not get free, how I managed to come out of it I don't know but I did. Then of course, I heard the knocking and heavy breathing a couple days after that.

Last night was the first time in 2 weeks I actually felt really uneasy. My partner had gone to bed early. I had students over for yoga and they left about eight. I got changed, made myself a cup of tea. Inca our kitten was asleep in my son's room. I went into the living room and put the news. I sat on the sofa, watching the news but I was really agitated, I just could not settle.

I went to get Inca, but she would not come and sit with me which was weird. My boyfriend was out for six. I went into the kitchen and shut the windows. I then went into my son's room and made sure the windows were shut. I chained the front door. I went into the bedroom and made sure that the windows were closed. Back into the living, I made sure the windows and the garden door were closed. I kept getting chills running through. I watched about half an hour of the news and thought "bugger this, I'll go and lie down".

I usually go to bed and more or less fall asleep right away but last night was bad, I kept tossing, turning, the chills kept running through my body. My boyfriend did not stir once.

I kept getting up and checking the windows. I just felt someone or something was around. I don't know what time I managed to get to sleep. I fell asleep feeling really scared.

Usually when this presence is around me I wake up I can feel him but on this second occasion, no indication-only the fear that was running through me. I don't know if I am freaked out about reading Dario's story about the rape, but this is what has been happening.

Me and my boyfriend had had a really passionate night (sorry did not know how else to write it). I had to go to the loo. I finished in the loo and washed my hands. I had not even stepped out of the bathroom when he grabbed me from the behind again.

This male presence is not dressed in black as I stated earlier again but in white. He got me on the floor. I could feel his hand on me touching my lower back, his face resting on shoulder, his long white hair and white teeth-he was very strong and heavy. I tried to get away but could not. I could feel his heavy breath on me-I could feel his hands. My boyfriend woke me up while I was crying and mumbling "help".

I have been up since 2.30 this morning. I could not get back to sleep. My boyfriend got upset because of the way this presence is showing himself in my dream now. He said it breaks his heart because of the distress.

As I said I don't know if it after reading the rape story my brain has gone a bit bonkers or whether this male presence has changed his appearance. Whichever one, I am pretty freaked out, I am very tired as well. It feels like he is winning I cannot run from him anymore, I have no more warnings now.

Other hauntings by Surya

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Surya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
matticus

Thank you for reading my story. Thank you for the prayers. I am sure with the help of everybody here I will get the answer.

Thnx
matticus (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-22)
ARGH THIS GHOST THING PISSES ME OFF. 😠 there is no reason at all for why he is allowed to do this.
You shall be in my prayers.
Phyrren (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Phyrren (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Don't let it get to you,-you say you had a premontion of the house... Thats a psycic thing I believe I'v heard of things like that where you actually visit place in your sleep...-This presence wants you to be afraid, It might be making itsefl stronger from your fear... 😐
Phyrren (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Have you tried getting an exorcisim? It might work... I've heard it does, and I'd really like that presence gone. But I think you are haunted, it dosen't stay in one place dose it? 😐
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
I used to burn lavender in the morning, evening and and before we all went to bed. I put one on in every room including the kitchen this has not helped at all. I have recently started burning pure tibetian incense, a range of them not together of course, pure red sandlewood, tibetian ritual incense, Tara Mangal, astta, that is just a few of them.

I will always burn incense whilst I am trying to fall asleep.

My flat was blessed and cleaned 5 months after I moved in. It is strange you say this. We are looking to move and I have already had a premonition of the property, I have also seen this dark entity in the new property, in my premonition I run to my partner and his friend, I am very scared, I give them each a incense and I get the rose water and the three of us are blessing and cleansing the new property.

I feel I am losing with this man, I always managed to get away from him and now he has finally got me how far he will go that I will have to wait and see.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
OOOH! Gosh, sorry, I missed that. My brain was not working right just then I guess. Sorry.
Have you tried burning a lavender incense before retiring for the night? It has the ability to rid negativity and to give off a marvelous scent to boot. As your home has already been blessed, (I am sorry, our definitions may be a bit varied, was the home blessed or cleansed?) uh, you know, I can not really finish that thought unless I know if it has been cleansed.
My suggestion to you would be to cleanse the home. There are wonderful step by step instructions in the article section on this site. (Smudging ceremony) No matter what your religious affiliation, it seems to mesh. AND you can do it all on your own, if need be.
THEN I would bless the home. You can also do that on your own.
Then I would use the lavender incense, as the house has a fresh start, and the lavender should take care of any remnants that seem to linger. It is possible that you may have to clean or bless again. And there is no harm in lighting an incense every night if necessary.
Thank you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Hi Whitebuffalo
When I finally knocked of to sleep the reoccurring dream starts with me and my boyfriend had had a really passionate night

I had used the loo this presence came from behind so it was as I was walking out, he somehow got me on the floor. Sorry Just when I was writing this particular one I kept getting goos bumps and shivers. I hope that makes sense now.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
I agree with the theory on the changing of the colors from a few comments down. SOME people believe black to be the accumulation of ALL color (My belief is that it is in absolute lack of color) and White to be the absence of all color (and in my belief it is the accumulation of all color). BUT, MOST people agree that black is "supposed" to be evil and white is "supposed" to be pure. In changing his appearance to you, it would sound as if he was trying to change your perception of him.
I am a bit confused though, and please do not think that I am being dense. In the fourth paragraph up it states that you were walking out of the loo when he approached from behind. Then in the third paragraph up you state that your boyfriend woke you up. Did this being knock you out (you were on the floor), did you pass out, or were you lulled to sleep?
I am not trying to make light of the situation. Honestly. I am merely trying to discern whether it comes to you in the dream state, or in the wakefulness of you life. You deal with different entities in a variety of ways, and being awake or asleep can help determine how to deal with them at times.
Thank you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Whatever the connection is, I am pretty sure this all starts from my last trip to India. The colour white for me is purity. I know that when we move again he will be right behind me, this is a premonition I had.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
OOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS!My mistake! This was suposed to be for Tammys story My mistake 😕 😳
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Wow!I am kind of shocked to meat Tammys sister here. All I can say is glad to meet you and I'm happy to here that you have such kind words of your sister. To tell you the truth I do to! And a lot of other people here. I would suggest you to open your own account if you wish to join us. It would be a little easier and I would be so confused 😜.I would love to here about the things you encountered. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Also consider the fact that for many people, like myself, white signifies "absence" of color-absence of life and of anything.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Whether this is an old-time partner, lover, husband or any other thing, I 'm inclined to believe he's feeding off of you. He seems to be toying with you since he allows you the time to recover after each encounter, let's you hope he might not return but then keeps coming back for another visit to re-establish the 'relationship'. I also feel that he switched from black to white in an attempt to challenge your previous concepts or beliefs about good and evil. For him it seems of little importance what color stands for for most people. It's the true essence of his spirit that overpowers color and ultimately defines it. He can be white and evil-black and loving.

You do have some sort of connection, the two of you but I still cannot decide whether this connection is anyway related to a past life or simply your past in this life and your connection to India.

I'll be very interested in reading more of your encounters.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Hi Rhodes

Definitely a terrifying encounter for me. Yes this male presence keeps coming back over and over again. Since this last dream, I hav started to feel that there is somebody or someone else in the flat, youo know when you see something walk past and you see it from the corners of your eyes. Last night was quite bad, we were watching a film and I kept looking at into the hallway. I don't know but like I said it takes me a while to get myself together and when I do, he is back. The fact that he is now no longer in black clothes, they are white now has really freaked me out, the way he was touching me. It was sickening.

Recarnation, being a hindu we believe in recarnation, my ex-laws always said I was born again and destined to come into their family. So I don't know.

Past lives, Rhodes where do I start? When my gran was alive I told here about this dream, she had no answers, I told my mum the other day even she is baffled. A dead end really.

All I know is I can feel this man touching me know it has happened three times. I have asked him to leave me alone, but to no avail.

Surya
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
This is a very peculiar and terrifying encounter you keep having Surya. Despite the fear or stress that might evoke certain dreams, this figure seems to keep haunting you over and over again. I don't know if I believe in reincarnation or not-I'm quite confused with a lot of things lately but I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case. It seems that the more answers we aquire, the more questions arise so who am I to say what's there or not?

How much can you really find out about your past lives?
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Hi Lisamaxw
I totally agree with that emotional stress / upset plays a big part of what you dream, I am not stressed at all, this re-occurring dream has been with me for years. However, I did in March I did speak to a close frined of this dream who told me I had upset a man in my past life and that he is still very angry with me. I can't even dismiss what she has said, as this male presence wants nothing more than do me real harm.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Hi Matticus
I had the flat blessed 6 months after I moved in. I have also asked the spirit to go away and leave me alone. Just keeps coming back. 😢
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-17)
Surya, I'm very sad to hear of your distress and hope that you will rid yourself of this torment soon. My hypothesis is that emotional upset seems to increase this type of activity -- as though dark entities seem to "feed" off of our negative energies. Is there something in your waking life that is causing you a lot of stress? Are you having any issues with feeling oppressed or controlled at work or in a personal relationship? Your "night tormentor" may be acting out something that you're feeling in your waking life that remains unresolved. Just a thought. I'm very sorry for your pain and wish you peace.
Lisa
matticus (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-17)
im very sorry to hear this... People should not have to put up with such stress... Maybe you should have a priest bless the house or just pray for protection... That being if you believe in such. Otherwise... You must tell the spirit or thing... That you want none of what hes doing you.
Im sorry I cannot help you more 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: