You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Begining

Real Ghost Stories

The Begining

 

Where to start well I guess I should start at the beginning. To start off I come from a family of very special people. We are Native American. Some in a family think we have shaman in our family history which is what makes us different. Let me explain how we are different we can see and speak to sprits and sometimes have visions. When I say we I mean 90% of the women in my family can do these things.

Now some don't practice it cause they are either scared or don't believe. Then there are those few who see it as evil. Now to my stories I say stories cause there are a lot I could tell. But for now we just start with a few of them. It all begins for me personally when I was moved from my baby bed to a big girl bed as my mom called it. Seems I would get up at night and play with my "friends" as I would tell my mom when she would get up to check on me and have me playing in the floor with someone. My mom started out not believing and seeing the whole thing as evil so if she could see them she didn't let on at first. Things went on nothing out of the normal that I remember. But that wouldn't last long.

When I was 9 my mom had worked late it's was about 9:30 at night middle of December, she had stopped at Wal-mart then was headed home. Well she was driving down the road when it became really cold in the car. She thought well maybe the heater had gone out. She looked no it was up full blast. The car was freezing cold. She happens to look up into the rearview mirror and saw a white ball of light bouncing around in the back seat. She started to drive faster to get home because she was faster to death. She gets home and hopes out of the car me and my sisters are coming outside to help get things in the house.

When she got to the car it was freezing when we got there so we looked at mom and asked why did you have the air on it's freezing in there and she told us what had happened, my oldest sister just kind of bowed it off not believe cause you see me and (we will call her Jenny to protect her id) are the only full blood sister out of my dads daughter my two oldest sister are only my half. I get all of my special talents from my mom's side. Needless to say I and Jenny knew all about the things by this time but we didn't say anything because you know how it is when you are young you look up to your big sister and want to be just like them.

Any way that would all change a week later. We was having a get together at my grannies, well my oldest sister, jenny and one of my cousin was at our house which was just a block away wrapping gifts. When my dad got a call from my sisters saying they saw something in the back bed room.

Well he gets over at the house and they tell him they saw a man in the back bed room wearing a white uniform. He knew some of the things about my mom's family so it didn't amaze him. What did was the fact that my oldest sister had seen him. So he thought he must have wanted to be seen. This is the first of many stories I have. Thanks for reading. If you want to know more message me.

Other hauntings by texas_gurl_vip

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, texas_gurl_vip, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-07)
How cool! Shamanism really fascinates me. 😁 Good to hear back from you, can't wait to hear more stories! 😊 ❤
texas_gurl_vip (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-31)
Cool I work for the Cherokee at one of their casino in Oklahoma so I know quit a bit about them but I know the most about Choctaw which is my moms tribe. Yes I do know some shamans I have a cousin who is one then I know a few others. 😊
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-30)
I can't wait to hear more from you! I thought it was an interesting story. Native American beliefs really intrigue me. I have read a lot about the Hopi Indians, and I got to hear a lot about the Cherokee growing up as the area I live in now was prime for them. Do you know any practicing Shamans? 😊
texas_gurl_vip (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
Well ChrisB am not going to say I know it all but I do know quit a bit so anything you want to know ask away.
texas_gurl_vip (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
well FRAWIN it just so happen that not a week before this happen a truck that was carrying different types of gas went up in flames the driver died in the fire. The truck was on his way to my home town. So mom and my sister think they he hicked a ride with mom and was just letting us know he was there to let us know that hey I made my stop. That is the only thing we can come up with as to who it was.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
Hi texas_gurl_vip,
This is a very interesting first. Thank you. I was just wondering at the TYPE of white uniform? The only real reason is a curiosity.
Thank you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-22)
WOW.This was a very interesting story. I realy think that the american culture iws so facinating! I hope when I visit canada I could have the chance to learn more about these cultures. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Hello Texas gurl. Thank you for sharing your story with us, it was very interesting. Did you ever find out who the 'man" in the white uniform was? He must have wanted to be seen pretty bad for your sister to admit to seeing him. Take care and I will be looking forward to your future stories.

FRAWIN 😊
texas_gurl_vip (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Thanks Brownie. Yeah she understands and believes fully now. But you know what they say sometimes your have to see it with your own eyes before you can believe it
texas_gurl_vip (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Thanks Angel am glad you enjoyed my stories it is just one of many I plan to post when I get the time 😁
AngelaListedMIA (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
That's amazing. I really enjoyed reading.

I would love to hear more stories from you.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Hi, that was a good story, and it is cool that ya'll could have that ya'll are able to do that. What got me is when your oldest sister didn't want to believe you or things like that, She finally found out that she too can experience stuff like that. Thanks and please share some more stories if you have any.

~Vicki 😊 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: