You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp - Example Of Forward And Reverse

Real Ghost Stories

Evp - Example Of Forward And Reverse

 

I would like to submit this quick story with a video. Please watch, then give me your comments on what you think is being said. To be honest, on this one, I am not sure! Your guesses are as good as mine! The reason that I wanted to show this one is that once in a while an EVP will be recorded backwards! From my files I would say about 2 to 5%. A lot of other researchers would say that number is higher. I can only state what I get.

There was a person (recently deceased) named Sarah Estep. She is the founder of AA-EVP. The "Big Circle" if you will. She claimed to get a lot higher percentage of EVP's backwards on the tape. She however used a tape recorder, whereas we use four different kinds of digital recording devices.

This story takes place in a small cemetery at night in 2007. People ask me to leave any questions that we ask in the recording so that they might understand the EVP better. I try to do this but sometimes, there was not a question asked recently (prior to the EVP). However on this one you will hear my son ask something like "anyone else". A few seconds later you will hear some type of reply.

I have the video broken down in to three sections. Section one is the Raw (untouched) version. Section two is the Amped and filter version of the same recording. Finally, section three is the reversed version. I post this just for fun. Let me know what you guys hear!

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
I do hope you can get this back on as I would like to listen to it as well. Think you can or will?
awesomerific (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
Aw... It's been removed? I was hoping to be able to hear those. Oh well. 😢 There are plenty others to listen to! 😊...I sit corrected.
lioncat97 (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
The vidio was removed. 😢 I wanted to hear those evps. Why is this? Can you put it back on so other people can hear it?
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
It sounds like he's talking to your son because he says you at the end of them. I enjoyed reading your story and listening to it.
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
thanks for the link EVP, but I'm sure all YouTube links are blocked on these work computers 😜 oh well, I'll definately check it our when I get home 😉

Burnz
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Thanks for coming back Researcher. Concerning the EVP, before that part when you hear "burger..." he says "stop it..."- I'm almost positive that's what I hear.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Mr_Burnz
Copy this to your address bar:
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53DTqw5jHkc
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Hey EVP what's the link or site? There's nothing showing on my screen. Maybe because I'm on a Government owned computer or something. I always try to hear the EVP's, but can't click on the link or it doesn't show 😢 lol
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
bette31 - Sorry. I am not trying to scare anyone! Just posting some evp's. Is it all of the silly sound effects that I added? If so, I can tame that down. Just trying to "Spice them up". I have never been scared by any of them. Even when they say they hate me. I treat them like people. Some will like you and some won't. Not a big deal. I am just trying to get certain answers for my research. Again, sorry if I scared you. Not intended. 😁
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
DeviousAngel - Thanks. Like I said, I am not sure what is being said but it sounds backwards on the original.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
The second time he asks "Anyone else?" it sounds like the reply is "Just your dad." The third time, it sounds like he's saying "kageki" which can either be a Japanese name, or in Japanese it means "opera" or "radical/extremist."

:) I hope this helps!
bette31 (9 stories) (127 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
EVPResearcher-thank you for sharing another one of your EVP's with us. I can't make out what it is saying either. For some reason though, this one has scared me more than any of the other ones.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Bellissima - Thanks 😁 Just adding a little fun to an otherwise serious issue... Lol I just found some free gif files on the net and added them in... I really don't know what this one says! Anyone speak a different language? Any ideas?
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Hi EVPResearcher. That was a really creepy one. I couldn't make out what was said either but it's so fascinating. By the way, when did you get that horrid skeleton heading up your video clips? I wasn't expecting it, I almost fell off my chair it scared me so bad! Nice touch, I really like it! 😁
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
It sounds japanese to me! I don't know any japanese but it sounds like some one is speaking japanese!
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
rhodes68 - I ask about Heavan, and the light and don't get a response. I do think that most cross over. If not, everytime I turned on the recorder, I would get a Bunch of voices. I have recoded at 4 grandparents and 4 or 5 aunt and uncles graves. I have one uncle who died relatively young (54 I think). He says small thing to my son. Everyone else, no answers. I know that one of the spirits in my house asked for "help". I told her to go to the light and she would have family and friends there. After I did this is when I started getting the "I hate you" responses. Either she missed that chance, did not want to go, or it was never available to her. (See my Becky story). The EVP in this story is kind of odd. You can hear things forward and in reverse. I am not sure what he is saying. If I listen hard enough, I can hear him say "Burger King"...lol. I am sure that is not what he is saying!
Sorcha (59 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Hiya EVPResearcher
I could not make it out either but there is something there. Very creepy... I have to stop listening to these when I am alone 😨
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Uh oh! I think there's something wrong in the video. When I clicked play, it came " sorry, this video is no longer available ". I'm sorry but I can't see the video now! Anyway, nice to hear from you again!

Biemaster
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
EVPResearcher, another chilling encounter!
I'm afraid I can't make out what's being said so I'll be anticipating your help with this one.

You know what? I just wish I could be there with you and your family during one of your recordings to ask all these questions we both seem to share about the 'light' and after-life! Why do these individuals stay behind when others just cross? Do any of them cross or have we been completely disillusioned?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: