You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Presences And Voices

Real Ghost Stories

Presences And Voices

 

Not to long ago I started feeling presences and hearing things. Doors would open and close in the middle of the night, I would get up and no one would be there. I would point to Samantha, a little girl that haunts me. But after a while I started drawing odd things other than Samantha. But the drawings don't bother me as much as what I hear and see.

Just a week ago I was playing under the kitchen table with my kitty. I was playing around and looked up. I was looking down the hallway and saw a blonde haired girl go into my room. I thought it was my mom at first so I got up and jumped into my room. I stared into the empty room and felt someone or something staring at me I yelled out "hello?" I let the subject go and I went into my mom's room to watch TV.

I started hearing voices, different voices, I got up and asked mom who she was talking to and she said no one was home. I sighed and went back into the room and ignored the voices that started mumbling when I sat down.

Every day I hear voices-once I heard a girl's voice say "good morning" to me. I smiled and got up for breakfast.

Everyday I feel different presences and hear voices but I'm not sure if the house is a magnet, or if I'm getting sensitive to the surroundings or if I'm a magnet. But these things haven't happened before, except for a month ago. Can anyone help me with this? I'm not sure what's going on.

Other hauntings by Katona1700s

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Katona1700s, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-05)
Clov,
Most of mine are, but I have a few that are at home in Muskegon. Pentwater is sometimes known for their Indian Burrial grounds out in the forests by homes so it wasn't much of a shocker that people dug up bones around there.
<3 Kationa1700s
clovisgrunty (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Katona,

You told a story about Pentwater, MI. Are all your stories from there?
Draycon (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
With regard to getting really emotional in a certain spot, I used ot have that around a friends house. I sat on the floor next to a large coffee table and would really get upset for no reason which did scare a few people
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
lol. Also Eclipse I added you to my Favs list, and etc. And you two Whitebuff lol. Random I know, buts that's me. Heheh

Katona1700s ❤
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Your welcome Eclipse, maybe sometime you could drop into the chat room around 5 or 7pm, there are a few people with some stories. Lol.

Whitebuffalo, the time difference with the Consiquence story was at least a month or two, this one is a more resent one. And yes that other story was my first reading and so on and so forth. And with my teenage brain I didn't know that I had to protect myself in anyway so I didn't protect myslef lol. I also didn't know there was any form of readings, I just went with consintrating and it worked! Yeah me, well yeah.:)

Katona1700s
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
I have to tell you, Katona1700s, I had to bounce back and forth between this story and Consequences. I am very curious. What is the time span between the two experiences? Three weeks? Tops?
I am wondering about the connection, if any.
In Consequences, was that your first ever reading? What form did you use? Also, what procedure did you use in order to protect yourself during the reading?
Inadvertently, you MAY have opened yourself up to a few more experiences than just the "fun" of doing a reading. And you MAY have sent out a bit of a beacon for visitors.
Thank you.
Eclipse (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Hello Katona1700s! You're story got my attention, seems to me that you are getting at a stage in your life that you have grown more aware to the spiritual realm. You tend to connect with spirits who influence you with emotions. The connection between a human and a spirit becomes ten fold when they both experience the same emotion at the exact same time. That is just my opinion. By the way thanks for the welcoming, appreciate it!
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
No, I draw outa nowhere, I pick up a paper and draw, when I draw I get these odd feelings, it creeps me out. Lol. I somtimes cry even though I have nothing to cry about. I'm not emo either. I'm not scared but I'm just looking for clues or someone to calm me abit.

Katona1700s
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
By drawing, do you mean just randomly drawing strange things? Usually that's just a product of an active imagination (I've done the same thing and come up with some crazy stuff!)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: