You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Haired Man Says I Will Die

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Haired Man Says I Will Die

 

I got off work yesterday at five, came home and took a nap. I awoke an hour later to see a dark figure, a young man with shoulder length black hair sitting in the computer chair in front of the tv. I closed my eyes, thinking it one of my room mates friends wanting to play video games. I didn't think much about it, except when I woke up a few minutes later to say hello and there was no one in the apartment. I figured I was just dreaming again, which I do quite a bit.

I went back to bed at 1 am, started to fall asleep and found myself in a very familiar state of twilight sleep. I got very cold, and felt someone poking me, pulling my hair and tugging on my arm. I felt the presence near and then he began to talk to me. I have had this happen before and I'm always scared and unable to wake up. I was screaming in my head for someone to wake me. I felt the presence would hurt me, given the chance.

He asked me to come to the other side, to be with him. I answered, "But I'm alive and you are not." He told me I would die next week and that I would come to be with him. I screamed, "No, I'm alive." He told me his name and we talked briefly, about what, I can't remember. He wouldn't stop touching me, and once I finally did manage to wake myself up, yet I would fall back into the same place and he would laugh and say, "You can't get away from me, I won't leave here without you." I could hear other voices in the room, one was pacing and cussing, another screaming at someone else. There were deep growls and moans and laughter.

Now, I have these dreams all the time that someone is next to me. He is evil and scares me, but at the same time, I'm getting so used to him that each time I talk more and more to him. As a child, I have seen many ghosts and talked to a few, I feel like I'm crazy, but I have had psychiatric evaluations and I'm fine, with nothing but a bit of depression. I am a bit disturbed that he told me I would die next week.

If this is just a dream, then why do I feel him for real? And if he is among the undead, why has he come for me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, elizabethbath0ry, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Live4more143 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
Well obviously he was lying. You are dealing with a demon. Hes trying to get you to confide in him and trust him and make you think hes your friend so by the time you notice (if at all) that hes evil, it would be too late for you to stop it. He would have total control over you. Possibly even posess you. You need to confront him and get rid of him fast or else hell just keep tourmenting you.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Pray with the signs of the cross to start and end the praeyr with say
Our Dear Lord of love and light of all that's pure good and right, surround me with your light and protect me through your divine love each day and each night!
Amen
And also wear a cross!
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
if I were you I would tell him to go away that he can't frightin you, even if he is... He is just trying too scare you
Atemu (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
I believe you 100%
I have a similar experience, the difference is, mine is a positive one, the spirit is a good natured one and insists that I live happy and healthy and will be there waiting for me when my time comes.

This spirit seems to be controlling and trying to control you by telling you lies to frighten you.
Pay no attention to him, he is only trying to scare you into maybe taking your own life, this type of spirit is bad and thrives on fear.
You could try telling him that you are not willing to die and nothing he says can make you, If that does not work try to get the help of someone such as a priest.

I really feel for you and wish you all the best.
Wildone (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-29)
Yeah, No, not Satan.
Whitebuffalo, Rhodes68, and autumnsmommy have it right. Who can really tell us when our number is up? Only ONE that I can think of.
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-25)
Not to be mean, but here it is 9-25 and still you are here. He is telling you lies to make you confide in him more. The more you talk to him the more he will be able to get in your head and destroy your life. Don't let him. Everything, I believe, will be ok. You just have to be strong and not let him win. Best of Luck! 😉
sherryk (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-25)
I totally agree with Gohtgirl. And I am in the same spot as you minus the prediction. Remember that the bible tells us that "Satan came to kill, steal and destroy and "he is the author of lies and deception." I know you aren't going to die. He is a liar. I have had to take a good look at how I am allowing these demons into my life. Do you feel, because I get a strong "sense" that you may know, that you have some occult activities in your life? I have and did, so I am in no way calling you out. Yes, God will protect us if we are His, but they can mess with us. The earth is Satan's domain until Christ comes back. Pray and ask God for protection. I will also pray for you.
Shayna (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
I agree with Doggirl1. It must be Satan. 😕 You have to pray to God every night, read the Bible, or have someone bless your house of yourself. If you do not, you could probably be in a very, vey bad situation. You have to have faith in Jesus and God, and you have to go to church. No one can make you die, God decides when you will go. 😊

Best of luck and God Bless,
Shayna ❤
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Hi and thank you for sharring this story with us. It sounds very disturbing but interesting. I don't want to be religious here but it might be a good example. I believe that we were all created to have a choice. We choose our paths we walk through life. If our Higher power did in fact control our lives, and would send may people to hell or what ever, Then for me he wouldn't be God. Just a spirit playing with our souls.Remember.We all have a choice. But It depends on what we choose. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
Wow. I am sorry that you are scared, and about the threat he gave you. If what he said was true just keep a look out, but I doubt that its true. Even though I don't speak or have conversations with spirits I'm not scared, but I would be if one tould me I would die. I am sorry.

Katona1700s ❤
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
Whitebuffalo has said it all as far as I'm concerned. Listen to what she's telling you, believe in what she's showing you-it's not an estimation or a comforting statement but the truth behind our lives. Do not let any fears take over your life. No one but The One Being knows what tomorrow brings.

Just keep smiling!
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
Sounds like a waking dream to me. Or you are sensitive and you are picking up on something that is haunting your abode. I hope you find out which it is. Stress can do terrible things to a person. I don't know if this is the case for you but it's something I always ask.
taya (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
😨 that is creepy 😨 [scared. I never had a dream like that before but it is really creepy I feel like somebody is always watching me its really creepy.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
First off, NO ONE can tell you unquestionably when you will join the Afterlife. So many different things could happen between right now and a week from when he told you that you would be joining him, that all he told you could be lost on the fates. We have the choice in life, to change our plans. If a boat trip was planned and you were told by some one who seemed very sure of himself that you would drown on this trip (and he had been correct about a few of his readings) you MIGHT decide not to take the trip. That would be "fooling" the fates.
If you had a sky diving trip planned, and someone told you the parachute would fail, you might decide to go to a tennis ball building factory instead. There are so many things that come into play, that it makes it virtually impossible for ANY ONE to tell you the exact hour of your demise. Only One has that power, and only One can choose the time.
DO NOT give anyone else that power.
Thank you.
intrepidbelief (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Don't accept what he says and it won't happen. Laugh at him, force him to leave... I had to make one leave here that was terrifying my children. I screamed out, very angrily, as I punched the door open to where he had been for him to "come after me you punk... Stop scaring my children... In Jesus' name, leave my home... LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!" Kids haven't been scared since. Never accept death...NEVER!
gothgirl (32 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
The Bible tells you that satan might NOT evan give you cancer. He might attack you but he might not lay his hands on your life.
I think a lot of poeple on this site is a bit confuzd about the reality of how the good and evil thing works... Just like us they have boundaries to and some of that can only be broken if you let it.

I think the main thing you should always keep in mind is to trust the answers that's inside of yourself... Besides we all are already apart of the dead... Its just our bodys that have to catch up to that fact:)
Doggirl1 (1 stories) (4 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Its satan... Reminds me of "Dancing With the Devil" a tall man with black hair... Pray to God every night. Satan may do something to you. But if you get God into your heart forever satan can't do a thing 😲
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
First, if you want, contact me at treygcs [at] hotmail.com.

No spirit sent from God will scare you to the point it did. What you're experiencing is pretty grave. Be aware that these forces have planned some evil misfortune in your life. What you heard in the background was from the depths of hell. There are plenty articles and documentaries of those who God allowed to see hellfire, and these same creatures, cursing God and man, is what you are experiencing, and that no doubt, is where you would be going, if you don't make a drastic change. This can be stopped. If you are not a Christian, I would deeply advise you to dtop what you're doing and become one, pray to God for protection from any force of darkness, and any plan of attack they have planned for you. Then return to your room and tell the demons in a strict tone that you rebuke them in the name of Jesus, you are a child of God now, and they have no authority over you. You see, when we sin, we become children of Satan. The bible says Satan accuses us in the face of God, in hopes of God finally allowing him to take what's rightfully his. It's up to you now, to prevent an eternity in hell. Pretty silly of those spirits to give you as much info as you did, because if you make the right decision now, you will be a loss for them. But then again, remember these creatures hold no type of intelligence whatsoever.

Email me at treygcs [at] hotmail.com should you need any help
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Elizabeth B--I take it, then, yesterday's experience was not the first but the worst. Very unsettling, whether it's truth or illusion. I believe malignant apparitions like malignant people who try to scare us with dire predictions do not have control over us or our future. (Friendly spirits may warn us but still do not have control over our free will, let alone control over the will of the entire world in which we travel, so we can alter a danger we're warned of.)
Have you tried spending some time in another location? And I'm curious why you take the name of a wicked historical figure. To counteract your given name of Sabbath? I think names, like numbers, do have meaning. I pray these ugly spirits go back where they came from and leave you alone.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: