You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Three Spirits Attack

Real Ghost Stories

Three Spirits Attack

 

It was a Sunday when my friend and I went out to a bar. When we sat down and ordered a round of beer, his mobile phone rang. It was his mother calling him to ask if he can go to his cousin's dormitory, which was only a block away from where we were. My friend told me that it was an emergency, so we cancelled our order and hurriedly went to the dorm.

When we reach the dorm, I felt something weird and got goose bumps all over me. When we went in, with permission from the administrator since this is a ladies dormitory, I saw her cousin surrounded by her dorm mates, praying the rosary. Her cousin looked pale and sweating, with scratches on her shoulders. I asked what happened and one of her dorm mates told me the story.

The night before, they were in the dorm and my friend's cousin, who we can call Nicole (not her real name) was studying for the next week's exams. She was all alone in her room since it was a Saturday and her room mates was out partying. While Nicole was studying, three spirits attacked her. She said there was a lady wearing a black dress, a monk that had an evil face and another figure that was wearing a tie with no head. The monk and the headless figure held both her arms and the black lady keeps on attacking her. She was choked and scratched. When she screamed, all her dorm mates tried to open the door, but it was locked. Nicole said that she did not lock the door at that time. As soon as the three spirits vanished, the door opened by itself. Her dorm mates found her coughing and grasping for air with scratches on her shoulders.

Nicole kept crying the whole night and cannot explain what had happened. She slept in another dorm mate's room where some of them stayed and kept a watch over her as she was sleeping. From what her dorm mate told me, Nicole was a very silent, loner type person.

When daylight breaks, Nicole found some scratches all over her shoulder. Nothing happened during that day, Sunday morning, until dusk. Nicole's roommate planned to bring her to the mall so she could forget what had happened.

When they reached the ground floor of their dormitory, (their room was on the third floor), Nicole decided to go back to her room as she forgot to bring her mobile phone. When she reached the third floor hallway, she found herself trapped again with the three spirits. The black lady attacked her again and the two male figures kept on holding her. Nicole screamed for help but it was as if somebody was covering her voice and nobody heard her. As her roommate became suspicious, she went up the stairs and found Nicole hysterically crying as if she was raped or something. They brought Nicole to the ground floor of their dorm, surrounded her and prayed the rosary.

As I stayed there watching them pray the rosary, I felt that something cold touching my left arm like a ice touching my skin. My first thought was it was just a cold breeze from the window, but the window on my right. My friend decided to call an ambulance and bring his cousin to the hospital.

Three days after, I asked my friend on how his cousin was doing. He told me that the day after, her parents arrived from the province, and stayed on the hospital to watch her. Nicole screamed as she saw the three spirits again in her hospital room. Her father, who was on the other bed at that time, jumped to her and hugged her as he also had a glimpse of the black lady floating on top of Nicole with the two male figures standing on the other side of the hospital bed.

I heard that they transferred Nicole to an apartment where she is now staying with some relatives. Some said that it was not only Nicole who was attacked by these spirits in that dormitory.

Other hauntings by mau

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mau, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mau (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
I'm not a hundred percent sure on how they go about it. I think they tell the tenants though since rumors travel faster than words. 😊. I have plans to visit that dorm one of these days... I'll try to get some pictures.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-13)
Your wish is my command, mau 😉.
So, is the dormitory working on an "at your own risk" basis, where people are made aware of the problem? Or are those in authority allowing the word to get to the new residence by word of mouth of those living there?
That is SOOO interesting.
Thank you.
mau (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-13)
Thank you Brownie09... I'm not really sure what happened next to his cousin, all I know is that event on the hospital... And yes whitebuffalo, they have investigated the place already but until now, there are still people staying on that dormitory even they know what happened, I guess they have the guts... I can't even look at the place now if I pass there... 😁 I hope everybody will just keep religion out of the topic since we are all here to share our stories / experiences about paranormal. Lets just be fair. Thank you everyone.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-13)
Hi mau! I read your story, I am sorry to hear about your friend's cousin. Hope she is doing okay. Don't worry about the part that Demonbinder posted. Everyone has their own religion, as you said that the rosary is the catholic belief, which my uncle is a Catholic, but my aunt (mom's sister) is of a different religion, still they got married and they are happy. So just belief in what you belief, and no one on here is going to put you down, and you don't have to proof yourself to anyone. Thank you for sharing your story, and hope that your friend's cousin is okay. 😊
mau (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-13)
Thank you all for your comments on the story that I have told you, this a true story and some actually witnessed it. What said here is what had happen as I can recall it. Though it may sound awkward to other religions that we praise MARY and praying the rosary but needless to say, it is our custom and our religion. As a catholic, we have our own devotion and beliefs. It may sound taboo to others but that's what we are. We can't dictate everybody's FAITH and what they believe. Even people who are atheist, they have their own belief. I just hope we respect each others religion and customs.

Peace and God Bless.
racemustang (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
There ARE mean spirited ghosts out there whose main purpose is to bring us down. Whether it be physically, emotionally, spiritually or mentally. These beings are not demons, but have an evil tendancy. In LIFE they were "evil" and in death, they have retained their emotions.
Buffy is right on. If you pray, with the purest of intent, the intent will be heard. Mary was a blessed woman, blessed by the hand of God, it is right to be respectful of her help in the carrying of His Son.
In that praying the rosary gave the peace to those afflicted, Pray again. Keep praying, and God will hear you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
I am sorry, Demonbinder, do you KNOW me?
In the last couple of comments that you responded to me, you have made vast assumptions as to what it is that I believe.
"I know you take quite a stance against religion".
Do you now?
I guess you have not gone through ANY of my comments, or read any of my experiences, or TALKED with me.
RELIGION is "a cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion. Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe."
In that MY religion is not a carbon copy, cookie cut out of YOURS does NOT mean that I am not religious. In that YOU have chosen to LABEL me, perhaps you should do a bit of research first.

I am sorry, mau, to take time away from your page. My initial comment to you, is STILL my thought on the subject.
Peace and Thank you.
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
"I should think that would leave NO QUESTION as to who it is that you are requesting protection from."

You cannot request aid from a former citizen of this earth whom has passed, aside from Jesus. I know you take quite a stance against religion, but it is the truth. Demons are called familiar spirits for the sole fact that they have traveled this earth thousands of years, and know our ways in and out. They also know a lot about each and every one of us, which is why it is not hard at all for one to take the form of a loved one, or an angel itself to render it's mischief. There is a reason why, we as Christians, are instructed not to pray to anyone besides God, nor should we attempt to seek the aid of mystics to find lost loved ones. When someone leaves this earth, it's heaven or hell. That does not stop a spirit from responding to calls for a loved one, and disguising themseleves as that person being requested. Some people, still troubled by the loss of an individual, and incredibly naive, come to fall for this, and adamantly believe that this being they are interacting with, is there loved one.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
IF this was told exactly as it happened, and with as many witnesses as were present, I do not understand why the dormitory has not been closed down, the residence found a separate place to stay, and a full investigation of the dorm made. There are many things that could cause the shoulder scratches, from feathers in the pillow all the way down to rats. I am thinking, if I was spending my time in University, I would want the assurance that I was safe within my own apartment.
As her FATHER also saw these beings, HE could add the credence needed to her story. If by chance, it would go further than psychiatrists, and other therapists, HIS words may be needed in going further. Most often, in order to get anyone from The Church involved, you HAVE to be able to prove that you are TRYING to help yourself as well.
I would suggest to you, the chill that you felt was in the "creepy" emotion. When you walked in, and you saw this group huddled around your friends cousin, you had NO IDEA what the hey was going on. That is an alienating feeling. To be quite literally out of the circle.
I would also suggest, that if praying the Rosary brings a peace, DO IT. DO NOT be swayed into thinking that as there may POSSIBLY be a Queen of the Damned roaming the earth, you may be inadvertently praying to her. It is MY understanding that the prayer starts out "Holy Mary, Mother of God..." and "Hail Mary, Mother of God...". I should think that would leave NO QUESTION as to who it is that you are requesting protection from.
Thank you.
Draycon (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
I would hate that to happen to me, there's not much I can say that will help however I do agree with Demonbinder
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
I would think the key phrase to this story is a loner and silent person. Is this a way to get attention? Possibly. Sounds to me like this girl has some mental issues stemming from acute shyness. Couple that with the stress from keeping up with studies and the inability to fit in and you can get to this kind of pyscholgical breaking point. Sounds like hysteria to me due to self esteem issues. Of course I could be wrong too. This is just my observation and opinion due to my own study of such events and their origins.
sagemizu (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
All I gotta say is rebuke them in the name of Jesus to leave her the heck alone. It seems a little serious but faith in religion is power so the more faith you got its less likely she'll see those dark beings again. I was a little surprised when they followed her to the hospital. However there is a chance there's some scientific explanation.
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
First, the rosary will not help. A demon calling itself the Queen of Heaven has been parading around as Mary, and those praying to her are doing nothing else than giving adolation to this entity. Tell her, when she see's these spirits again, command them in a strict tone that she rebukes them in the name of Jesus, they have no authority over her since she is a child of God.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: