You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Tickled Feet

Real Ghost Stories

Tickled Feet

 

When my mum was in Kenya and my dad was still alive, one day he had to go on this work project. That night, my mum had this horrid nightmare, she said "I dreamt I was in a land rover and it was night time, there was me and about three other people and the driver. Suddenly there was a massive thump and the driver turned around to us and said oh my god we've just hit something", as the dream went on, she found out that it was a boy who was running along the round and ran side ways into the car.

My mum was so upset and the dream was so vivid that she told my dad about it when he got back. He apparently took a step back and with a horrified face said "oh my god how did you know that?". The weird thing was when he had been in a village (somewhere in kenya) a man's son had ran off while he was working at night time and had run into a big vehicle. He was killed instantly, my dad thought my mum was a witch for a long time after that.

Another day, my mum was sleeping in a hotel. That night, she felt her feet being tickled, she thought it was me and my sisters so she looked down to her feet smiling. She could see long white arms reaching down from the windows and touching her feet and when she kicked at them, they were snickering at her. She woke up relieved it was a dream. However, when she woke up, she found out that rumor had it that this place was haunted and she wasn't the first. When she left, she saw the builders were placing glass in the window holes, she thought it pretty strange (as ghosts cant pass glass).

These are only some of the weird stuff and the unexplained that has happened to me, my mum and my sisters.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

ghostinvestigator14 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-13)
wow,this is certainly an interesting story, and by interesting I mean uncumfortable 😐
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-29)
Witch? No. Seer? Probably.

More than likely having the second sight will be passed down to her kids.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-30)
I have never heard that a ghost can't pass through glass. Interesting,

God Bless!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
That's strange My dreams come true the bad one's. I'm a bit telepathic as well. I see ghosts and that. Spirits/ghosts can contact you in your sleep because your mind is clear and open. Some people go through knowing things which they weren't there too see. 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: