You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Scary Computer And Aunt Betty

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Computer And Aunt Betty

 

This happening to me right now. I was answering someone's story about Satan and she should accept God into her heart. I am on a lap top, and right when I published the answer, the top part moved rapidly. But only once. Could Satan have seen it and gotten angry? I am a Christian.

Here is my story.

My aunt had just died June of last year. It was after the funeral and I was watching tv, and around eleven or twelve, I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to hear a soft, eerie music. My heart was thumping really loudly. I saw my sister and brothers asleep, they were in the den sleeping, and I was in the den and my parents were upstairs with my grandparents. My grandparents live in Virginia where my aunt used to live. I looked in the doorway that separated the den and kitchen/dining room was and saw a black figure. I think it was black because of the dark. "Aunt Betty?" I said in my head. I blinked and it was gone. I looked out the window and saw it again I blinked and it was gone and the music stopped. I decided to stay up the rest of the night watching tv.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Doggirl1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Beliver-101 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
My great grandparents I think came to say goodbye. Some may be bad, some may be souls who lost there way and became bad. Some are good. God Bless You 😉
Forgotten_angel (2 stories) (33 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-05-23)
one thing to get strait- the devil is not the god of death. His name is St. John. And he is a good guy. Satan too. Everyone wants to be god- come on! And it's sick that you actually think that St. John is actually Satan. Does no one listen to me?!
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
I have to say that I agree with Tonith and Whitebuffalo. There is nothing wrong with believing in the paranormal, I have heard stories from a lot of religious people. The only way it can do any harm to anyone is if you let it. As for the woman you seen I do believe that it was your aunt and she was just stopping by to say hello to you. I seen my grandpa once, which is another story.
Thanks for sharing 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
I agree with Tonith and Whitebuffalo on this one. Not every spirit is evil. And to be honest I believe that most spirits that stay are good. Just a little confused. And I don't blame them. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
ladyannne (11 stories) (91 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
I might be spending too much time at the computer, but if I could count the times it burped or made similar movements as you described, and had a pence for each time it happened, I would surely be rich.
Sounds like your Aunt simply came by to say hello, and I would treasure the memory.
Demonbinder, you need to read more of the lovely, wonderful events on this page about loved ones stopping by. No, not demons. Nope.
Tonith (1136 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Why do some people think anything paranormal is demonic? I just don't get it. I agree with whitebuffalo. Many people who attest to a certain religion automatically think there is something bad happening if they experience the paranormal. What we don't understand we fear. Maybe that's why God said fear Him. Fear of God is knowledge of God. Doesn't mean to be scared of God. How can you love someone you are scared of? How can you be scared if you know who came to visit you? You already know your Aunt Betty and she knows you. Just think she was saying goodbye.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
I do agree with you Whitebuff. My grandmother saved my family when I was a baby, she saved us from a terrable fire and saved me from having a broken foot. As in one of my stories 'thank you grandma' she saved my and my family's life. I even have a little girl spirit who likes to say goodmorning to me lol.

Katona1700s ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
I beg to differ with Demonbinder there in the last comment. I believe that SPIRITS ARE willing to say hi, give a little wave and share a peaceful existance with us. GHOSTS may have difficulties, as they have not yet achieved The Other Side, and MAY still be trapped in their LIFE emotions. Even if they ARE life impaired. NOT all of the life impaired entities out there are evil. I have NEVER heard anyone after recieving the sight of an angel saying that they were evil.
The color black, in NO way, represents evil in Shadow Ghosts. Shadow Ghosts simply do not have the needed energy to fully manifest themselves, and LOOK like the person that they are NOW the mere shadow of. Some Shadow entities actually show up in WHITE.
IF this were your Aunt Betty, what a wonderful thing for her to come and say goodbye to you. Family bonds are very strong, and can withstand the distance between our lives, and The Other Side.
Please do not let anyone make you think this was anything bad. It was simply your Aunt stopping in to say she was fine.
Thank you.
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
Do not be afraid, remember, they are cowards, and go through with a majority of attacks at night, when our guards are down. Years ago when I wanted to check out Astral Projection, I hit pause on the screen, and briefly walked out to speak with my grandmother. From her room, I could hear that the audio had been resumed. Binding and rebuking is all you need.

P.S...Spirits are not interested in saying Hi to you, nor being your friends.
kimberly (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
Really freaky and a good read. I've heard other computer related stories, but they're usually from the deceased instead of the devil himself. About the black shape/spirit: I don't know much about that stuff, but creepy music and the color black don't elicit a good vibe. I suggest that you missed your aunt and wondered about her soul? Good Luck. Great story, by the way.
Draycon (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
I'm somewhat happy I can not see the spirit that screws with me I think if I were in the situation you were in I would be sleeping on the sofa

As for the movment on the lap top, maybe it was just a spirit saying hi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: