You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Re-occurring Dream 4

Real Ghost Stories

Re-occurring Dream 4

 

Yes you guessed it, it happened again, just over a week ago. It was a Friday night, I sat with my partner for a while in the studio. About 9pm I decided to go see what was on the box. So I gently took Inka into my arm and we both went into the living room. I put Inka on her cushion on the one setter, switched the telly on. I went into the bedroom to get the pillows and a blanket, out of no where I got that uneasy feeling.

I turned to look at the window, don't know why but I did. Got the pillows and blanket and went back into the living room. The three setter is opposite the doorway, I always lie with my head near the wall so the feet point towards to the door. Superstition call it what you like. I was feeling very on edge even a little cold but then it was night. Checked all the windows, put some incense up, had the lamp on but put candles on as well. I got comfortable on the sofa and after browsing a bit on Sky I managed to find a good comedy to watch.

Whilst lying on the sofa I kept looking in the hallway, and could not rid myself of the uneasy feeling. I don't know at what time but I ended up knocking of to sleep on the sofa. I woke up at some point and remember changing the channel to the News channel. I looked to see if Inka was still on the one setter, she was not, I looked towards the hallway and there sitting about 3 feet from the door was Inka. She was sitting like the Egyptian Cats used to sit facing the hallway, I called her name no actually I said "Inka come on baby, come here" she did not move, I heard water dripping in the bathroom, my eyes started to close and then out of the corner he grabbed my neck and face hands on my mouth other hand on my neck, I struggled to get free, he was very violent, it was as if he wanted to break my neck, and as always my cries of help were heard by Inka and my partner who came running into the living room, Inka was already next to me touching my face with her paw. I was drenched in sweat, speechless and all I could tell my partner was he came from out of nowhere.

The one thing we have both clocked is that it is always between 12-45 and 2am in the morning when I have this re-occurring dream. Since that dream, I have not been able to rid myself of the uneasy feeling, I feel there is somebody there watching me, I have become very jumpy. I keep looking out of the window especially when I am lying in bed, last night was strange as well, I went to bed about 11pm. Inka was lying on top of the duvet, I was knackered and although I was s...ing myself sleeping without any light, I got into bed anyway.

Not five minutes of being in bed, I heard a weird noise coming from outside near the window, Inka got up and sat again like an Egyptian cat staring at the window, I just lay in my bed staring at the window to, I don't know how long we both stared at the window but it was only when Inka lay down I was able to sleep. I have been getting a lot of chills running through my body as well, and have started to see movement from the corner of my eye. Maybe it is because I am so scared I don't know. I do know once again it will take me a while before I am feeling ok.

I have tried to work out why this is happening and still cannot draw a conclusion.

I don't know for how long I am to have these dreams but one thing that has happened very recently is I have had two premonitions. I used to have a lot of premonitions then I stopped, just recently I had a premonition of the new place we will be moving to, I had another two last week Wednesday.

All scary for me it is all happening to fast.

Other hauntings by Surya

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Surya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
As I read elsewhere on this site, it is believed that cats are the 'protectors of souls,' possibly one of the reasons why the Egyptians so held them in high regard. It's possibly your cat Inka was looking out for you against outer sources, and was trying to help when she was pawing at your face. Something to consider.
villageboy101 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
hello surya,

Im not aware much about magic or its solutions to a case like this. But it seems like this presence won't listen to anything you say... No reply when asked of its purpose right?

Then its just like an intruder breaking into your home. If through sufficient physical force, an intruder can be thrown out, then can't this unwelcome presence be thrown out or dispelled through sufficient force of will?

If not, have you asked the Mother for help during the time of need?:D I know this seems straight out of some tamil movie but...

Besides youre a yoga teacher right? No one from that community is capable of solving this? Not even your yoga teachers?

The most important thing is to not lose courage here. That thing is out to do you harm without stating the reason... Fight back and kick it out. Best of luck.:)
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-04)
Succbiluv, You are the not the first to have suggested writing a book. Maybe I will.

Thank you for reading my story.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-07)
Surya, you're like ciel--a magnet for supernatural entities!
Surely you could make a book out of it all if you wanted to.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
This experience can realy scare a person. It is realy sad to hear that you have to go through all of this. I only hope that this spirit will leave you in peace. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
Hi surya, thanks for sharing your story with us, that dream does seem frightening. ❤
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
We have loads Gemstones, crystals, around the home, all shapes and sizes, it is the first thing friends and family notice when they walk into our home, how peaceful it is and calm. As for thr flourite, we already have this stone in all the rooms, I have a a mixtures of stones, polished and raw in everyroom, the main stone being rose, rock quartz and Amethyst. As for the candles they do not work. So whoever he is has me sust.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
I'm sorry to hear about your 'visitor's' new attack Meena. Although I'd be interested in seeing if you can find more about his identity (I've always believed that knowing your enemies is more effective in dealing with them), I think that it's of greater importance to try to deal with the attacks at the time being.

For that I've done a little research for you although you might already know most of these by now-you're much more knowledgable on the subject than me!

I read that flat rounded dark-colored stones when placed in the corners of your house and your bedroom radiate a deep vibration which enhances the harmony in your house.

Fluorite around your chest area will protect you more than anything else from any energy gaining power over you. If it's a psychic attack, lavender will prove ineffective.

Finally white unscented candles and a light on in your house will weaken the attack.

Just a few suggestions.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: