You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Age 6

Real Ghost Stories

Age 6

 

I was six years old and I was at a local beach. It was about 90 degrees so I don't know if what I am about to say is just something I saw because I was so hot.

I went swimming and I couldn't swim, so I had a floating ring. I looked over and saw a little boy and girl looking at me. They had really old bathing suits on so I was confused but I just said hi. They never answered.

I was in about 18 foot water. The boy swam near me and I was a little scared. He looked at me like he was scared and he wanted me to not see him. He grabbed my arm I couldn't feel it and I slipped out of my ring. He looked at me like he wanted to either help him, or he wanted me to die.

As I told you I couldn't swim and I was submerged under water for what felt like forever but was really about 30 seconds. While I was under water I saw in my head both the little kids under water. They were screaming. I could feel myself crying under the water.

My sister saw me and pulled me to the land. I still can see the little boys face. He had black hair pail face with blue eyes his teeth were a little crocked. The little girl had long blonde hair with a scratch near her left eye. I think the name of the kids were Cathy and peter.

Other hauntings by mediumat12

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mediumat12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Paranormalgal26 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-18)
Which beach? It seems that you have some connection to them.😕
marilynm (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
Depending on mediumat12's age now, their parents might have been sitting on the beach while they swam. Parents haven't always been as safety concious as most are now. I know when I was a little girl mine would let my do a lot of things I'd never allow mine to, and that was in the 80's & early 90's. Plus when you remember things from your childhood a lot of little details get forgotten.
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
i understand how you know their names, it just like telepathy they do...
Shadow3387 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
That's spooky. I really like you story because I have had ghost encounters all my life since I was little, never at the beach though! 😊 😁 😊
mediumat12 (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
to tonith my mom was there she was busy paying for food and water and my sister was watching me.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
This story has so many holes in it I can't take it seriously. But as for a good yarn it was great. No sane person leaves a 6 year Old in that kind of situation. It would be called neglect.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
That is wierd. I to wonder why you knew there names. Not that I don't believe it is just very wierd as you said. But I realy don't think this was caused by the sun. Maybe they just wanted to warn you? Thanks for sharring. I hope you get some better advice. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
18 foot water?
You were deep inside of the beach. What happened afterwards?
mediumat12 (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
to kimsouth0 when I saw them in my head I just thout those were there names I don't know why really 😕
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
Dude, six years old and alone on a beach? With no adult supervision while you swam?
That could've ended badly.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
Hi, sounds like they weren't there to be friends, but they didn't sound good either. Especially trying to drown you or maybe they were wanting to tell you what happen to them, but still by trying to drown you!? That would really be scary. Good thing your sister was able to get to you, and get you back up to the land.
THanks for sharing your story. 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
One question, with the events you describe, how did you come uo with the names of the boy and girl you saw?

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: