You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Boy Who Followed Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Boy Who Followed Me

 

If you have read the story "Mystery Boy," then you have to read this. The writer of that story is my colleague though I don't personally know her. I can attest that the mystery boy is indeed true. Let me tell you my story.

It was almost the start of our regular shift and we are looking for stations on different floors. There is none available on the fourth floor so we went down to the third floor. We found an empty isle, and we started to take calls. I was so sleepy at that time that I decided to take a nap. I know I am not yet sleeping because my mind is still aware of what is happening in my surroundings. My eyes have just closed when suddenly a boy's face appeared in my mind. I opened my eyes, then went back to work again. I thought that was the last time, but I am so wrong.

The boy followed me to our house. My son was playing when he suddenly he stood up and said, "Mommy, boy." My son is just one year and seven months at the time. This did not end, and the boy haunted me in my dreams.

In my dream, I was in a house in the middle of nowhere, and surrounded by trees. I saw the silhouette of a boy who is struggling to get out of something, then I woke up. This went on for a week.

One night, I went to work. I took a taxi and the driver of the cab looked uneasy, but I just shrugged it off. I gave the driver the location of our building, paid the driver and then he drove away in a hurry. I don't know why, but later I did know why.

As all ladies do, I went straight to the ladies' room and decided to fix myself and put a little make-up on. I just placed my bag in near the corner when suddenly the door sprang open. The lady helper came in as if she was looking for something or someone. She asked me, "Ma'am where is the kid you were with?" I told her I came by myself and did not bring my son. She confirmed to me that she saw a boy following me. When she left I know just whispered, "Don't follow me. Go to where you belong."

That ended my nightmares about the boy, but I still see the boy sometimes.

Other hauntings by blue_raven80

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue_raven80, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

x10 (6 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-05)
blue_raven80:

Wow...your building is really haunted based on the stories you've shared...

mean_jolene (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Wow, creepy! We're working at the same building and as I read your story along with the "Mystery Boy" of your colleague I got scared. We're on the fifth floor and we also felt something here specially on our sleeping quarters. Sometimes I am afraid of going to the elevator and comfort room all by myself.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
thanks for the comments guys... I don't have a picture of my son in my office since we do not have our own stations but I talk so much about my son... Probably he thinks I can understand him... I wish I can help him in a way... 😢
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
I would suggest to you that this boy seems to think that he found a person that can help him. In your dreams, he was trying to tell you the story that he so wants you to understand.
You DO NOT have to know how this poor soul passed to help him Cross Over. I would implore you, next time you see him, just explain that you know he HAS to be lonely here. There are Others on the Other Side who will greet him with open arms. He will be happy there and not be alone again. So many times people get stuck for some reason or another and they just need to be shown the way. If you can gently lead him, if you can explain that you mean him no harm, only goodness, perhaps he will Cross Over and once again be in the arms of those who love him.
Thank you.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
Wow, that is very sad. I agree with a lot of the other comments here, that because you are the mother of a boy, perhaps he has seen that and wants you to be a mother figure to him too. Do you have any pictures of your son at work? That might be how he found out about you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
Wow very interesting story. Thanks for sharring. I believe that spirits have the ability to comunicate with us through our dreams. I ahvent had a spirit communictae through my dreams but to be honest I'm glad about that. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
Try telling the boy to go to the light, this might work, I hope. If he keeps following you, you might have to tell somebody for help because I'm not an experienced ghost helper, so consult someone more better.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
Brown I agree maybe this child is looking for a loving mother figure. I hate to think of children caught between worlds. Something not right about that. But then again maybe we are not forced into an afterlife but stay confused in hanging on to this life. I always thought children would go straight to heaven. They are the innocents in my book unless they are old souls that refuse to move on. They may just like being on the earthly plane.Why? I have no idea.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
Wow, thanks for the story. Seems like the little boy came to you for help, maybe to find out what happen to him. I know it must have been scary and confusing to the people who also seen him. Maybe he thinks that you are his mother, and that is why he is hanging around.
That's just my opinion. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: