You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Angels And Demons Experiences 2

Real Ghost Stories

Angels And Demons Experiences 2

 

I have told you about some of my demon experiences. How about a story of my angel experiences? As I said in the previous story, I haven't seen an angel in years but that doesn't mean they are not there. When Lucifer fell, he took a third of the angels with him. That means two thirds stayed behind. In other words, it's two against one!

I don't have anything spectacular. Here and there I would see an angel, especially at the beginning when my faith was still new. I used to see them often, especially after seeing a demon.

One story definitely sticks out. One night I went to go sleep over at a friend's house. It was the night before our annual international conference and there was a whole bunch of us. I was sitting on a mattress in the lounge when suddenly I saw movement next to me by the couch. Man, I got a fright, but then suddenly this immense peace fell upon me. The thing is, my friends saw me look towards the couch and got a fright. They all ran out the room thinking I had seen a demon. It was really funny. I ran after them and told them an angel was amongst us. At first, they didn't want to believe me but I persuaded them to go back into the lounge and when they did, you should've seen their faces! They didn't see anything but boy did they feel the peace. I don't know how to describe it and you had to have been there to understand.

I have also heard angels singing and even their wings. Weird, heh? But true. We've heard them singing with us once and then one night we were waving a few flags. I wasn't but what I heard I must say gave me goose bumps. There were only a few flags but it sounded like there were more, and it sounded like wings flapping. That was when I realized it could be the angels joining in. It was incredible

I have had many other encounters with angels but nothing spectacular. Most of the time, an angel had its hand in something and I didn't even realize it.

Other hauntings by princessroe

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princessroe, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-22)
"I have also heard angels singing and even their wings. Weird, heh?" Nope, not at all. When we are where we are supposed to be in our Spiritual walk, ALL things are made clear to us. Some just tend to take a bit more for us to notice.
"I have had many other encounters with angels but nothing spectacular. Most of the time, an angel had its hand in something and I didn't even realize it."
Uh... NOTHING spectacular? The encounter with an angel would send me into spirals of immense joy, internal peace, and total reevaluation of my life. I would say THAT in itself would be "spectacular". Though I know what you meant when you wrote it. There were no marbled halls, golden staircases, and star burst of energy heralding their presence. And I agree, sometimes they have their hand in, where we least expect it, and it is over before we realize it, or can properly rejoice in it.
Thank you for the story.
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I, too, have heard angels singing, and it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

It's kind of funny because the first time I ever heard "the heavenly chorus," it woke me in the middle of the night; and it was so LOUD that I thought my alarm clock had gone off! After I checked the clock, I started going room to room, searching for mysterious "stereo" that had turned itself on. I went through the ENTIRE HOUSE before I realized that it was "otherworldly." Then I laughed, said a prayer of thanksgiving, and put myself back to bed. I listened for a good half-hour before the singing slowly faded away.

The second time I heard it, I knew EXACTLY what it was. Even though I couldn't make out the language, I instinctively KNEW it was a "gloria" (a song of praise). I consider it a privilege and a great blessing to have heard the chorus twice, and now I know EXACTLY where I want to serve when I get to heaven -- in the chorus! Maybe someday we'll be up there singing together, Princess?

Til then, keep fighting the good fight, my sister in Christ! "He is risen, indeed."

Lisa
HazzardSyndrome (guest)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
😕...not sure how I feel about this one
Not my place to judge though... Feels abit far fetched to me... Just being honest
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
Hi, interesting story.

Can you describe the angels to me please, I am very interested to hear.

You say one night we were waving a few flags. I wasn't but what I heard I must say gave me goose bumps. There were only a few flags but it sounded like there were more, and it sounded like wings flapping. That was when I realized it could be the angels joining in. It was incredible.

Could you have been hearing the flags flapping?

Angels do not always appear to us in angelic form, what signs have you been shown or had to be 100% sure it is angels that visit you.

Thanks
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-19)
Wow Girlie, chill. I totally agree with you in some things; but I believe demons exist, not in the way most people here do or claim to feel/see/hear.

As for this entry, PrincessRoe, you describe hearing wings while waving flags, why did you assume that the sound was being made by wings flapping?

Angels are only represented with wings in paintings, sculptures and the like; these appendages were merely added by artists. The Catholic Bible never states they possess wings, nor do we believe they possess wings. Angels are beings with no physical form.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-19)
Damn girl, come on. First things first. Their are "NO SUCH THING AS DEMONS". You got that. And really do you actully think that you would get that many times to hear angels. Oh and if you don't know already when you go to haven (which EVERYONE will go to) you don't become an angel. Because the angles we do have have never been alive and most likey never will. Sorry.
GiRlIe ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
What a wonderful thought, two against one. I had not thought of it that way.

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
Hi and thank you for sharring this intersting story with us. It sure sounds like there was an angel there. I as Brownie09 believe that there is somebody always keeping an eye on us. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
There are a lot of stories here on this website, mostly have to do with bad spirits with bad intentions, its good to hear that the good guys are still in town, checking things out.
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
Hi princessroe, I feel the same as Brownie! You are very gifted to be able to see angels and have them watching over you! I would give the world to be like that!
Thanks for another wonderful story, Lily x
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
Thanks for another interesting story. Sounds like the angels were there watching over you and your friends. At least you were able to tell that it was an angel, by the peaceful feeling that you all felt. I do believe angels are watching over everyone in life.
They are there when you need them the most of hardest times in your life. They will always be with you, even if you can't see or feel them. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: