You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Christmas Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

White Christmas Spirit

 

Hi, this is another one of my other story. I was in my room being bored so I decided to read. I was laying on my bed and the house I live in now is new, nobody else has lived in it. I was laying there, reading with my legs up and my book resting on them. I had this feeling that something just told me to look in my door way. Well I did and I saw this white figure just standing there, looking at me and I was so scared, I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes. I decided to open them and it was still there, like a couple of seconds. When I opened my eyes, the figure just walked to the right of him/her into either the bathroom or my little sister's room but I never saw it again. That day was around christmas time and my aunt said the same thing happened to her and she just thought it was a christmas angel visiting. My mom said the same thing so it was probably it. I have experienced a lot more stories but I'm going to tell them all one at a time so you don't get confused.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by strawberrybabe2010

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: