You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: When She Calls

Real Ghost Stories

When She Calls

 

One night, as I was slowly closing my eyes, I felt something bite me. Unfortunately, no one was there. It felt like a baby cat bite, but I don't have any cats at my house.

When I woke up, I didn't bother to see if I had a bite mark on me until it was summer when I was talking to my friends. I told them the story and then checked for a bite mark. To my surprise, there was one!

A few days passed and I was in bed. I heard a light breathing sound like someone was dying, but it sounded like it was coming from the center of my room, which was a few steps away from my bed.

I am scared of what is happening to me because earlier I have had some weird experiences. It was all about one ghost, a girl. For example, it had been about four months since she last made contact with me, until last night.

I was still awake, trying to find a nice comfy place to slowly close my eyes and fall asleep. I heard footsteps and suddenly it stopped, but then I heard someone closing my plantation shutters. The next morning, I asked if anyone did it. They all said, "No I didn't."

Now I am very scared and I know she is back, to haunt me, and maybe it will be forever.

Please help me with what has happened?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Midnight_Dreams_Like_a_Flower, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

FoxxyShadowGhost (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
This story has a few weird points, like how did you know it was a girl and did the 'baby cat bite' hurt? ❤
Midnight_Dreams_Like_a_Flower (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
thanks everyone I haven't seen her for a while so I'm glad but scared cause she comess, leaves, and then comes back
witch (1 posts)
-2
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
Well,I heard that that boy ghosts attack girls and girl ghosts attack boys, so if you are a girl it can't be a girl ghost. Anyway goodluck! 😊
NewMexicoGhostHunters (5 posts)
+3
16 years ago (2008-09-29)
Hmm... Sounds like it could have been a spider. Then again... I'm not sure.

Thanks for sharing go to www.freewebs.com/newmexicoghosthunters
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-27)
"It felt like a baby cat bite" I presume you mean kitten, Kittens genrally don't bite if they do it is playful and they don't hurt, other than that have you felt a "baby cat" bite? Can you explain what the bite looked like, I ask this because when I am bitten I get a bruise, no teeth marks.

"I heard a light breathing sound like someone was dying" You have heard the last breathes of some dying?

I have to ask as well how do you know it is a girl ghost?

Maybe you might want to tell us about the experiance with the "Girl Ghost"
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
You know I'm a little confused reading this story. There are many things that need to be explained. Thank for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-25)
What kind of relationship did you have with the spirit? If it was of friendship at a younger age, this is probably why it will not leave you. Tell the spirit you are not interested in going on with whatever you previously had with it and strictly rebuke it in Jesus name.
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-25)
I agree with KimSouth0. Have can you be sure that it is the girl? You might have woken up a new spirit. Also, like KimSouth0 the bite mark would make a better distinction. If it was the girl the bite marks might be smaller in size. An adult bite will be larger, an animal bite woul look a little more savage (pointed even), and an insect bite would look like a mosquito bite or flea bite. Something like that. I would say do alittle more research and try to communicate with the spirit or tell it to leave if it is bothering you that bad.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-25)
How do you know it is a girl? Have you seen her? What did the bite look like? I mean, did it look human or animal or insect?

Thanks for sharing!
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: