You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Evil Encounters

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Encounters

 

My mother, myself, my sister, and my Autistic brother, had just moved into a house in Hazel Park, Michigan. The house seemed okay at first, but there were times where I heard weird noises. I wasn't the only one; the rest of my family had mentioned they heard things as well.

Our house had an attic, it creeped me out really bad, and I never went in it. It had one of those pull down ladders. Well one night my brother, and sister was sleeping, and my mother and I were sitting on the couch talking.

All of a sudden I heard what sounded like someone wearing boots walking down the hall towards us. Our house had wooden floors, and they made noises, but this was a distinguishable noise.

I tilted my head to look toward the hall as our couch was at an angle where you could see down the hall way. I didn't see anything. I asked my mom if she heard it and she said she did. It stopped and we continued to converse.

About 5 minutes later, the same noise started again, and this time it sounded like it was getting closer and closer. I freaked out, and told my mom to get my sister, and brother, that we were getting the heck out of there.

We woke everyone up, and told them come on, my sister was asking what the heck was going on, and I told her to just get in the car that we'd explain once we were outa there. We told her what happened, and she believed us a little bit. We drove around for about 2 hours, before deciding to go back.

We honestly thought that a "real" person like someone homeless was living in our Attic. I finally agreed to go back, and when we pulled in the driveway, a sense of fear was overcoming me again.

My mom went in the house first, looked around, and came back out. She said she didn't hear or see anything. We would have called the cops in case it was a real person, but we didn't see anyone, only heard the sounds, and other frightening paranormal things happened before.

So, I got the courage to go back inside, and the minute I put my foot into the house, a loud BANG sounded over my head in the Attic, at that second, I screamed, ran out of the house, jumped in the car, and locked the doors.

My mom told me to unlock the car door, and when she opened it to see why I screamed, she noticed how scared I was. I was shaking extremely bad, and I went into a panic attack. She decided it was best that we stayed somewhere else that night, and we ended up sleeping at my Grandmas house.

I probably wouldn't have been so scared but so many other things have happened in that house. As I said in my profile, I have experienced paranormal things all my life, but nothing like that time.

To me that house was evil, there was a day when I was in a bedroom with a friend, and suddenly I felt strangled, I was choking and when my friend screamed for my mom, my mom rushed in the room. Obviously no one had really choked me, but I did have a hand print on my throat.

There is many times where I feel a "presence" but I usually just ignore it, and don't think anything of it. However there are times like the one's mentioned above where I have a bad feeling, I'm very afraid, and the presence feels evil.

That's one of my real experiences. I will share more in the future.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kittie121102, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Para-Abnormal (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
That is so strange because I too live in hazel park (Right near the Jr High) and have had similar things happen... My attic is very creepy and has had some strange noises occurring. The scariest part is that my daughter had a jack in the box that would sometimes wind by itself but never pop open... We thought it was nothing until we heard footsteps in the attic one night shortly after the jack in the box was making noise on its own...Also, our garage out back has this little area next to it that is even creepy in the day and feels like someone is staring at you when you pull into the driveway...
iDObelieve (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
I believe what you said, and thanks for sharing, it sounds very true, and I would be massively frightened, did you move out of the house?
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-29)
Hi kittie121102. Whitebuffalo and Tonith both hit my first thought right on the head, they nailed it. How old is your brother? For that matter, how old are you and your sister? It could be poltergeist activity caused by any one or all of you. Had there been any activity at the other house you moved from? Do your Mom, Sister and Brother feel or experience as much activity as you do?I'm not clear on whether or not you still live there, it sounds like you do. Could you please share some more of your experiences with us? I realize feeling a hand around your throat choking you would certainly be threatening and evil, no question there, what else makes you feel that way?I'm looking forward to more of your experiences.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-28)
Nightshade I would think calling this story far fetched is like the pot calling the kettle black with your own story. Are you having some fun with us?
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-28)
I was thinking the same thing as Whitebuffalo when it comes to autism. He may very well be the catalyst. Most of it sounds like common poltergeist activity and not saying you don't have a spirit just that it's feeding off someone's energy and I would say it might be your brother.
Nightshade (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-27)
sorry about that comment. It's just... I feel like you're part of the family. Like, I never got the chance to meet you, which, on the other hand, I haven't. But, I hope that someday, sometime...we'll see eachother, and have respect for eachother, becauase, I've already developed a conscious for you. I don't know if you're a girl, or a boy, it's just that...well...im a little pchycic, I guess...OK! I'm really pchycic!OK?! I can sence things in the future, I can know what time it is exactly without looking, and I know this sounds weird, but... I can lift things with my mind, change channels on the T.V. With my mind, fix something with my mind, I can speak to the angels without a pendulum... I had a gift, because I was born on christmas. I have a gift called gesus's power. I can even... I can even... I can even strangle, or hurt, or make someone explode with my mind! It sounds really un-real, but it's an extremely rare gift. Just saying that... I can make portal with my mind. It's purple, and if we need to get somewhere quickly, we jump in there. Plus, I can fast forward life, just not me, pause time, just not me, and again, just not me, as I can make time go backward. Well, see 'ya. Also, I can make people not sick anymore! Ucuz onetime, my uncle was on the shard of dying, and I kept him alive! It took a lot of energy, though. I always have to go to a special testroom everyday to test my skills. I can also make a good ghost go away, but I'm not sure if I have enough power to defeat an EVIL one... And there's always these 3 coloured orbs following me around everywhere. They're red, blue, and green. Sorry to interupt you with my endings. But being pcyhcic has it's catches!
Nightshade (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-27)
i do believe this story, I really do, it's just...it's a little far-fetched. I mean, I've read this story a couple of times, it's very entertaining, I just...please, give me a moment...well, you see... I think we might be related.

I know it sounds un-real, but... I feel like I know you, and that i...i love you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-26)
I am just curious, kittie121102, but what form of autism does your brother have? Low, medium or high functioning?
The reason I ask, is that he may be an innocent beacon.
Autism is distinguished by a pattern of symptoms rather than one single symptom. The main characteristics are impairments in social interaction, impairments in communication, restricted interests and repetitive behavior. The impairments are on the scale of a "normally" functioning counterpart of the same age.
A study in the 1980's showed that those suffering from autism MAY have difficulties getting their thought patterns put into WORDS, but there was no malfunction with the THOUGHT patterns. The attention given to "inner thoughts" (subconscious, or the "voice in your head") was HIGH. If the voice was put through by earplugs, MANY of those researched were able to carry out simply instructions.
Equally interesting to me was that there were those tested that had FIRM imaginary friends. These were the people that helped those afflicted with getting dressed, reaching for things they wanted, and expressing themselves. MANY people make the assumption that an imaginary friend is just that, imaginary.
But there are still others that think them to be visitors from the Other Side, here to help, or be helped in this realm.
Thank you.
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-26)
Wow! I would move or bless the house or get a exorcism! I know that you said that your mother has experienced it, but what baout your sister or brother? I'm sorry that whatever is is scaring you so much. Especially with it targeting you more so than anyone else. I would do some research on the house. Best of luck! Keep us posted
xashliix (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-26)
I think I would deffinetely call a preist to bless the house. I think that could help you out, or if you don't do that I would move. That entity is ovbiously very angry and mad and is taking it out on you.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-26)
I'm sorry to hear about whomever trying to scare you! You might want to see if you can get someone brave to go up in your attic just to be sure that there aren't rats or, as you suggested, homeless people living up there.:P Is there any outside access to your attic? Maybe a cat or a bird got in there somehow. I'm not sure what would've caused such a loud bang and I definitely can't account for the presence you felt and the choking, but I can empathize because I've had panic attacks and felt weird malevolent presences too.

Best regards!
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-26)
that awfully, You and your family should move or find history of background of the house... Hope all is well...
fallingcolors (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-26)
it's probably best if you moved out of the house just to ensure your safety man, I'm sorry you have to put up with so much, well take care man. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: