You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghostly Chaos On Ivy Hill 2

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Chaos On Ivy Hill 2

 

A few days go by and everything seems to be pretty calm. Then, out of nowhere, my son was riding a toy choo-choo, straight down all my stairs to the bottom of my bedroom basement floor, which is concrete all the way. I ran as fast as I could, I just knew my child was hurt horribly, but no, he was in perfect condition. I truly believe that something saved him. There were at least 12 to 15 steps straight down. Most people would agree with me that at least a scratch would have been normal, he had absolutely nothing.

I'm going to try and explain this. I feel there were three ghosts, spirits, something, in this house. First, the old man I told you all about, Elwood Hart.

At this point I would like to introduce the ghost that would talk to me. My daughter got alcohol in her eyes, I have no clue how this happened. I didn't have to get up for work on this particular day, so when I heard a voice say, "Leah, Alex is hurt, come quick," I just thought it was Barb. I was being a little lazy and I knew from experience that Barb knew how to help. I knew if she couldn't help, she'd be yelling at me again, so I waited to see if she could fix whatever was going on. Nothing else was said, and she took the kids to school and let me sleep in. When the kids got back from school, Barb and Alex were talking about what happened. I said, "Is that when you all were yelling at me?" They both looked at each other puzzled and said, "We never yelled at you." At this point, I thought I was going mental.

I'm really not sure how to describe the third spirit. This thing was just evil. It would watch us and scare us, and I believe this thing was what I was most freaked out over. I have a tanning bed in my room, as I described before. I would get in and feel something staring at me. It was a feeling like something wanted to hurt me. Barb would feel the same thing, as well as a few other friends of mine who would come up to lie down. We would sit and talk to each other while the other person was in the bed. I also thought that it might be the kids, so I had a lock put on my bedroom door. Then, the feeling was even stronger, like it had me trapped, or something.

One night, Barb was in the living room and my dinning room table chair pulled out on its own. She said she looked over at the chair, but ignored it, she knew it was the old man. Still, I think I would have been a little more tripped out on that one.

A few weeks later, my mom came to stay with Barb and me. I had to go out of town on a business matter and Mom and Barb decided to go out. Mom said she laid down on my bed, when upstairs yet, again, it sounded like the TV was being thrown to the floor, enough so that my mom said she sat straight up in bed. She looked at Barb, who turned and said, "Yeah, I heard it, too." I asked them what it was, they both told me that they didn't go to check it out. I asked why not, it could have been someone robbing the place. Mom says, "I figured what ever it was, it would get Barb first because she was still awake." We had a laugh, but again, the next morning, when they went upstairs, everything was in its place. Nothing was wrong with the house.

By this time the front door was opening on its own. We would go to put the key in and I guess what ever was in there decided to just open it up for us. Barb and I were so scared that we would not go to the house alone after dark. If one or the other had plans, well, let's just say neither of us stayed there by ourselves.

To all of you that have posted, I'll try and post back. I'm new to this, be patient with the old one. Blessed be!

Other hauntings by goodluckgirl

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, goodluckgirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

goodluckgirl (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
Hi everyone, thanks for posting comments. It's been a little crazy here, my teen is using the puter more and I'm not suppose to get on it. Lol, anyways I'm getting ready to add more to my story, hope you all like it.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
It certainly sounds like there was some sort of balance between evil and goodness in that house. Spirits tend to maintain their distinct attributes whatever they were since the time they were alive. If one is a good person in life he/she will continue as one in the after life.

I'm glad you no longer reside there as sometimes such confrontation proves to be a real challenge.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
Many entities only want aknowledgement to know they are there. Once you let them know you know they are their, the activity usually is not as intense as when you are frighten. I am not saying all cases are this way but many are. Barb knew it was the old man knocking over the chair, he knew she knew this and that was that. When things like this happen, all one has to do is say something like OKAY I KNOW YOUR IN HERE TODAY, OR HI that way the entities know you have aknowledged them. Try this and see what happens.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-29)
Wow that must have been a very scary place to live in.~I always like to see haunted places and homes but to live in one with that much activity would be hard. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Feiaby (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-28)
That's a pretty scary to be alone in your house. I just hope that any of the spirits won't hurt you. Take care and God bless.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-28)
It's said that if a spirit was negative in life it's also negative in the afterlife. This may be the explanation for spirits that give a bad vibe. I think all spirits are human in origin but I know others will not agree with this. I just don't buy the demon theory but I do believe there are people alive and dead that wrestle with their own demons. That's what I get from this story. Thanks for sharing.
Nightshade (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-27)
i had something like that happen to me before, except robbers were trying to take my pcycic powers away. I know that that doesn't sound anything like your story, but what the hell!

Britney/Nightshade ❤ ❤ ❤
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
GoodLuckGirl,

Another fantastic story! I'm glad that you finally moved. The only thing that maybe I could think of is that Elwood is making himself more at home and was learning to deal with you guys living there. I would still like to hear if you have done any reasearch on the house or the land. Hope everything is going well!
goodluckgirl (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
hi Kim,

To be honest I had to move, I just couldn't take it anymore. I've been out of the house for about 8 years now, but the feelings still linger. We will never forget what happened to us.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
It certainly sounds as if you lived in a very active place. Do you still encounter these entities?

Thanks for sharing,
God Bless!
goodluckgirl (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
hi dreamergal,

I'm leaning towards being wiccan, I'm just now learning about it and really like the perceptions of it all. As far as the evil thing, I'm really not sure why I was feeling scared so that's why I said it was evil only other way I could explain it. I felt threatened by it.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
Hi are You wiccan? Cause You say blessed be and anyway yeah that good some ghost are good some are evil I don't evil things but good things... Blessed be too

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: