You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Strange Voices and Objects Moving

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Voices and Objects Moving

 

I've lived in my home now for 5 years and nothing happened at first. But after a year of living here, I wake up with my bedroom lamp on every night until I unplugged it. Nothing happened for a while, until I was in the bathroom one night and I heard voices right in my ear, but I was to scared to listen to what they where saying. I have also heard my name being called a few times as well. 1 month ago I was in the kitchen and I heard a noise, at first I thought it was my dog growling, but when I looked to my left the cutlery draw was wide open. 2 weeks ago, I was recording my little sister singing when I played back the recording, there is a man's voice on there saying things that brought a tear to my eye, but only me and my sister were in the house, and no one in our family recognize the voice.

Objects around the house now and then go missing or get moved but it is scaring me now and I don't know what to do. Do you think it is a ghost? I am really scared that it could be a poltergeist. What shall I do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

JonnyBoy101 (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-20)
😕 Yeah... Leanne, you do have strange things.

Everyone who post comments on her story, I have a sad report:

"I did not have two of my stories corrected.

Because of this the webmaster has declined to put my stories because they are NOT ghost stories.

Do you have a story to go with me?"

I am sure you can be part of the start. So if you have ghost stories I'll read them. CHILL! 😁
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
I don't know what help it is, since this post is from 2007 and it is now 2010. But I felt that I needed to say this. If the spirit is scaring you, send it away. I don't know what religon you are, but you posess the will and strength to send any spirit out of your home if it is making you uncomfertable.

Most spirits aren't trying to cause trouble, they are simply wanting to be seen. They are like you, except they are in a place where they see everyone but no one sees them. All they want is to be address, to be noticed. I don't feel like the man was trying to scare you, but I don't know what he said in the recording either.

Good luck!
ghost_of_ann_frank (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-16)
What did the man's voice on the recorder say that brought you to tears? Its probably not a poltergeist, but what did the man say if you don't mind me asking?
😆 ❤ 😲
Alice (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
If it is a Poltergeist, it won't do you any harm, so get on with your life. Most Ghosts won't harm you unless provoked, or if they had a bad life.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-11)
Yes please, what did he say? Also was it directed at you and your sister or was it something that could be taken in general? This would help determining what you are dealing with. There are four types of hauntings, a residual, which is kind of like a tape being played over and over, an intelligent, which is the spirits actually interact with the living, a poltergeist, which sometimes interacts with the living, but mostly likes to move objects, usually associated with one person a teenage girl mostly and only happens when this person is around, stops when they are not. The last one is a demonic haunting, this one is self explanitory, if this is the case then I recommend getting the church involved. Please post your response here on this site.
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-09)
Its probably not a poltergeist, but what did the man say if you don't mind me asking?
Victoria (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-09)
Hi Leanne: What did the man's voice on the recorder say that brought you to tears??

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: