You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Bob, my Sister's Friend

Real Ghost Stories

Bob, my Sister's Friend

 

When I was younger, my family and I used to live in an apartment in El Paso. Every night my little sister would go into the corners and talk to a guy named Bob. She told us Bob used to live here, but I thought it was just her imagination. Then, really late at night, I heard voices. My little sister was sitting by the closet talking to a man, a least, that's how the voice seemed like. It was so creepy that I just left the light on every night until the fear just went away.

A couple of days later my parents kept on seeing a shadow of a man in the hall. Then at three a clock in the morning we heard knocking on the front door. My dad decided to stay up and see who was knocking on the door. He heard knocking on the door but nobody was there. It was scary since we didn't know who or what was doing the banging. It was also getting worse with my sister talking to Bob and with banging.

My parents just decided to move and we got a new house. I don't know who lives there now, I'm just really glad I left. I really don't like it that my sister named a huge teddy bear Bob.

Other hauntings by night

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

JonnyBoy101 (12 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-20)
Oh, and GhostReal, do you know that you'll be sometimes nice to him/her? If you don't, then LOLZ, you WILL BE covered in hot fudge! 😆 NOW if you excuse me, I WILL BE ON MY reading way! 😁
JonnyBoy101 (12 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-20)
Yes... Well, do you know Night that you didn't seem to mind... Kim, is this true that Christine still has her story lined to herself?

Leave me a note on here! CHILL! 😁
Omar (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
That is the freakiest story I have ever heard! Just imagine, Bob, your sister's teddy bear, is now named after that ghostly friend she have met. You know, what if you were alone, in the new house, so sudden you hear a man's voice in your sister's room, you check... No one's there... And you find the teddy bear over her bed... O: dude, if that happens, then Bob (your sister's friend ghost) is right there next to you all the time...
GhostReal (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
i live in ep too ha your sis named a teddy bob 😁 bob will forever be with you lol 😆 ep is filled with haunting/ghost
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-16)
Thank you for sharing your story. I do hope that Bob will find peace. It is to bad we don't have any history on the house.

god Bless!
Marie (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-19)
Hey, I live in El Paso now, could you give me the adress of that apt or the name of the apts, I'd like to go there and see if I can feel anything as I am a Sensitive and am very open to these things. Thanks.
you can email me that info at memac01 [at] gmail.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: