You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Ghost Pretender

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Pretender

 

I will share some of my background with the paranormal. My family including me have a 6th sense and always have. I know of 8 ghosts at the moment that I have contact with. I am only 16 and know already most of the basics to ghost hunt. Now to the real story:

I moved into my house about 1 year ago, and as soon as I set foot in the house I explained to mum these words exactly: "there is a little girl in our house, ghost, black hair, radiant green eyes, drowned" mum looked at me strangely and walked into the bedroom. My mum is kind of skeptical and didn't believe me until weird things started happening.

The lights flickered on and off as soon as I say hello in the morning. And I always see something out the corner of my eye. I have contact with this ghost who goes by the name of 'shirley' every now and again.

She's like my evil twin, she does things, like walks like me. I've read the stories about the ghosts that pretend to other people but I'm not sure.

One time when I first tried to talk to her she got angry, she knocked over my bookshelf and kept running in circles around me and making me dizzy. I fainted and passed out. She's always watching me and it's really annoying because I can never have "me time" and I'm always feeling scared, then mum bans me from watching ghost whisperer and things like that. I tried to send her away but she gets angry even more. Please help.

Any comments would be appreciated for reading :)

Other hauntings by LyssaLuva

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LyssaLuva, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

intothdark (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-12)
I believe this may be an evil spirit but I doubt it. Try blesing your house with sage just in case. If it doesn't work pray every night and say this. "Leave this house in the name of Jesus Christ. Don't harm (names of people in the house) in the name of jesus christ." I hope it works good luck! If you don't think its evil don't do it it will anger her more
AkatsukiDeidara101 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
You should try and find out more about her. Or try to command her to leave. If that doesn't work, then get a priest to bless the house.
schultz13 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
honestly, I don't think shes trying to cause you any harm, its almost like she wants you to help you, find out what happened maybe? She just wants you to know.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-08)
I agree with Surya on this one. Everyone has a sixth sence. But not all know that they have it. Remember that spirits may come and go. It all depends on how WE want to change that. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Wildone (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-06)
I would not say this was your personal Doppelganger, for a few reasons. The first one is that when you first moved into this home you described this young girl to your mother, even told her that she had drowned, and that was how she came to you (or your home).
When you first tried to talk with her, she grew angry. In all of the stories that I have read of documented Doppelgangers, there is no direct communication with the being, just a sighting.
I would have to think that this was a playful, if not very young apparition that is enjoying being the "little sister". She is doing annoying things to you, she is running in circles, she is doing typical sibling types of activities.
You have tried to send her away. What exactly did you do? Just tell her to leave? It has been my learning experience, that sometimes you have to mix action with words. Perhaps some salt and holy water is needed.
erin4000 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-04)
ok so if she watches you all the time she might be watching you now and that's not good but if your a christen next time you see her hold up a bible and a cross and spray holy water at her and say "in the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave this home leave my family in peace"

I have never had a ghost experience before but I know how to get rid of them... When you watch shows like a haunting they bring priests into the home to do it but its really easy but you might need a priest to get holy water ❤ ❤ ❤ lol
Shadow_Tears (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-03)
Hi,
Well my little bit of advise is, just try to ignore her. Because when you look at a ghost you give them "life" so to speak.
What it seems what this ghost is trying to do, is mimick life, there is a chance she hasn't let go of the life she use to have and looks up to you in some way.
But the only thing I recomend you do is don't talk to her, pretend she's not there.
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-02)
You can try all different things. Maybe you don't really want her to go, maybe you do. Maybe you have tried telling her to leave and imagining other things in your head. All of these might work, but they might not and you will be forced to share your "me time" with her. Maybe by talking to her as if she a is a child of young age, and telling her nicely "Shirley, I think that maybe I should have like 10 minutes to myslef. I promise that after I have that time you can come back." Maybe the more you do it and the better you get at it she might get the hint and leave for good
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-02)
We all have sixth senses, some are gifted enough to use their sixth sense others well it lies dormant. Do I take it that you guys keep your lights on 24/7 as you say "The lights flickered on and off as soon as I say hello in the morning"? Where was your mum when the bookshelf was knocked over and when you fainted. You say you never have "me time" What would you do with your "me time"? Maybe she will not go becasue you don't really want her to go.
LyssaLuva (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-02)
Thanks saif ill try that I hope I can ignore her its a bit hard sometimes because she scares me.😆
Saif (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-02)
Hello,
I think I can give you some advice...
I believe your situation and advice you not to talk with her,don't stare at her, and always try to concentrate about one particullar thing "there is nobody"...
I know this sounds crazy... But the truth is, you have to forget about her... When she shows up infront of you, try not to think of her, think of many things eg) comic book, game, friend etc. Hope this will work...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: