You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boy

 

This happened about five, or six years ago to this day. I and my friends must provoke it or something. Ok here it goes I will try to tell you the best I can.

It was about midnight and I was staying at my friends at the time we decided to go jump on a friend's trampoline. We walked about three or so blocks and we were jumping about 30 or so minutes and it started raining and we saw a car so we decided to hide because we thought it was my friend coming home (it wasn't though).

I dove under the trampoline and my friends stayed on top of it. As soon as I did that I looked and saw a flash of lighting and as soon as that happened I looked toward the garage and saw a little boy sitting on a rock looking at me I also noticed that he had a partly bloody face. When I told my friends about we decided to go home. Also when I told my parents about it they said not to worry he was just trying to tell me something but I need to hear it from someone else not just my family.

I never understood what it was or why it showed was it trying to tell me something nor was I just hallucinating.

Comment someone please tell me I am not losing my mind I really need to know what happened and why just me.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lttledrag, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-08)
Well I agree that this one maybe hard. Maybe he didn't want to show himself to you but basiczlly showed himnself in general. Why wre you guys jumping on a trampoline so late. I guess eveyone likes to do different things 😆.I hope to hgear from you soon and take care
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-06)
maybe search about something that happened there... Maybe a kid fell of the trampoline and died... Maybe he somehow felt related to you... If not by blood maybe by how you were feeling or how are things going recently, and he maybe felt the same
Wildone (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-06)
Water is supposed to be a great conductor for spirit revelations. The theory with thunderstorms is that the entity is able to draw from the electrically charged surroundings to a degree that it couldn't during calm weather, thus becoming more visible or detectable to you. It is also fairly safe to assume that you, as the observer, are also being affected by the charged atmosphere, possibly achieving a higher vibrational frequency and enabling you to come closer to the frequency of the apparition, and receiving a sighting.
Who knows why your friends did not see the little boy. Maybe they are just not as affected by the atmosphere as you are. I happen to think that not all people are overly fond of visualizing an apparition, and have "blocked" the brain wave that causes them, either consciously or unconsciously.
fallenangel94 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-02)
Hi lttledrag, This one is kind of hard. Maybe he wasn't try to communicate it just so happened that you saw him. You didn't provoke anything If he wanted to let you know something it probably would've followed you home. It has happened to me. And believe me it's not fun. 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: