You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Ghosts Surround Me

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Surround Me

 

First of all I come from Scotland, and most recently I have currently started to experience spirits again. I say again because I have experienced them before but they lay dormant for a year before they came back.

I will start off with some of my most recent sleep talking.

About a two weeks ago I had fell asleep quite early on in the night (around 9:30pm). I had gone to sleep perfectly happy. Now around midnight my mum tells me that she hears me screaming her name, so she goes through to my room and asks what's wrong, I say "My chest hurts, it hurts".

My mum says when she asked why my face looked really different, and when I smiled it was evil looking. She was really scared and I kept repeating "My chest hurts, it hurts" She asks me one more time why, now by this time I had come out of the trance and I say "I'm okay mum". But the weird thing is my chest didn't hurt when I came out of the trance.

Now the next day when I come downstairs my mum is sitting in the living room and she says that the kettle has turned itself on when no one was in the kitchen, I go through to see and I immediately feel I'm being pushed out, I tried hard to get in the kitchen but I couldn't do it. I had horrible dizzy sensation hours after I could not shake it.

The next day I go into the kitchen and everything is perfectly fine and I go round and clean up the kitchen, suddenly chest pain starts right in the centre of my chest, I had this pain all day (I'm getting it right now typing this) it would not go away. Now I have to add that the sleep talking happened days before all this and the kitchen sensation was really horrible (never experienced anything like it.)

Since around 16, I have constantly seen spirits they are always around me, I seen one once in our old house, that really scared me.

We eventually moved out and into our new house. Now for a year and a half nothing spiritually happened to me. But in the last year or so they have been coming back, they are there while I am at college and while I'm in my room and the house.

I sometimes don't see them in all their glory but I see orbs and on rare occasions when my mind is elsewhere they show themselves and I don't realize they are ghosts because they look like normal people.

Does anyone have any idea why these spirits are always around me? And to why I scream at night, right on the stroke of midnight?

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mystery112, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-08)
Well this sure was a scary story. Thank you for sharring. As others have said that your chest pains should be looked after. We must remeber that we only have health once. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Wildone (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
I agree with those that told you not to take the chest pains lightly. Who knows what that could be an indication of. I would be sure and try to have that checked out.
I am curious about the first part of the story. It really sounds like a very vivid dream. Your mother noticed a facial deviation from your "normal" sleeping look, and that would be a strong indication of acting as someone else in a dream. It does not mean a possession (I have seen many authors jump to this conclusion when reading that they may have been someone else in a dream), it only means that you PRETEND to be someone else in your dreams. I think we all do that at times. I, myself, have been a very famous rock star many times in my dreams. But that is not who I am.
You said that when you are not paying attention you see them clearly. I would say that was a good indication that you are very sensitive. I know someone who goes through her daily life in the presence of those the rest of us can't see, but she handles it in a "protective circle". When she awakes, she meditates to begin the protection from those she will "have to make time for". During her day, if her circle starts to "slip", she reinforces it, and goes forward with life until she feels she can deal with them.
Don't get me wrong, it is not a daily occurrence, if I understand her correctly. It works for her though.
mike8887 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-05)
So, you can see them? You stated that they're constantly around you. How often do you seen them?
nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-05)
as you said your mother feel frightened while saw your face and tell you that it was changed. Whould you please discribe that it was changed in which manner? Although you feel pain in your chest. Dont take it lightly. Pray to the god regularly in night before you sleep and ask your god to protect you from the fear, horror and pain.
God bless you
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-03)
When you called your mother in and she said the look on your face frightened her, did she notice any others changes in you or in the room?

I would like to also caution you about chest pain, regardless of what is causing it, you must not ake it lightly.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: