You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Nightmare - Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

Nightmare - Incubus

 

What I am going to describe happened 1 or 2 years ago, I don't remember exactly the time cause I was thinking other things and didn't know what this was. I was thinking maybe it was a vivid sexual dream in my sleep. Its about an incubus. I didn't give any focus until now that I am searching it to see what exactly happened two times in a year and what it was. I found out it was a male demon that lie on sleeping woman.

The first time I was sleeping with my stomach on the bed when I woke up to find out that a demon was having sex with me from behind. I was lifted a little up and as I was with my knees there was a liquid on my legs. Then I had a pen and a paper and I wrote two names Johnny and Constantine and the word nightmare in Greek it means efialtis.

The second time it was more real. I was sleeping with my back on the bed wearing clothes when I realized that I woke up and had my conscious and I couldn't move and the incubus was having sex with me. I was trying very hard to just open my eyes but I couldn't. I have to say that I liked it. Then I got out of bed when it left me alone feeling very confused.

One last thing that confuses me. I was sleeping one afternoon and I felt and saw a young very beautiful boy sleeping next to me without clothes. I only saw his back and his blond-red short hair and not his face. It was like I was dreaming but I was opening and closing my eyes without control, I couldn't move, I felt the paralysis and when I woke up if I was sleeping, I was thinking who was he, maybe the incubus? My imagination? Will he come again? Can he be invisible? I feel someone in my room right now.

I am waiting opinions and thoughts. Thank you.

Other hauntings by girl25

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girl25, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Rashidah (guest)
-2
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
I did not say it was a fantasy honey. I just believe that he is pretending to be Constantine to make you more comfortable but I totally believe you.
girl25 (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
how this started... I was sitting at bed when I felt like I was sitting on a penis. I mean I felt a penis under me. Another night I was ready to sleep on my bed when I felt a hand touching my ass. This is not my fantasy. It is real paranormal activity.
narcissa (4 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
i agree with Rashidah here... You probably drew that spirit by your fantasies...umm...whatever!
Rashidah (guest)
-2
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
I do not think that you are being completely honest. I believe that you was fantasizing on the actor from Constantine and the incubus was drawn to you by that sexual energy that you was giving off. He was able to take advantage over you because of that. That is why he is pretending to be that actor and have you write that name. He is trying to tell you something. You actually opened up yourself for demonic oppression. You have to be careful on what you meditate on. Because thoughts draws energy. 😐
syrar (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
and iam just researching on incubus succubus vampires and some more as much I can and you must have had great fun with that incubus tell me also the way so that I can meet him in night he he just kidding... 😉
syrar (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
i wanted to ask how this started with you and incubus. Means do you remember any special thing or any thing which gave the encouragement to incubus to do sex with you.
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Interesting story.
I have deeply studied the occult, and NO Incubi/Succubi do not deliberately hurt humans when they have sex with them (usually). They are not all evil beings from "Hell", just like not all angels are good beings. It is what they have to do in order to gain energy, like how we have to eat, drink, and sleep. If it was a pleasurable experience and you weren't hurt or scared, I wouldn't worry too badly. But don't become obsessed with the Incubus. They are not the type to be held down.

Know your surroundings. If it starts to not feel right, or starts hurting and becomes frightening, do something to bring it to a stop. You know what feels right and what doesn't.
evilclosetvortex (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
Chances are it is an incubus, especially if its appearing itself to be beautiful to you even though you didn't seem his face yet. But remember, Incubuses are still demons. Fallen angels whose sin is lust, and if you are uncomfortable with that you must address that to it. Take care~
jelogaille84 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
wow you mean johnny constantine? Was that the role keannu reeves played in Constantine movie. His name is John Constantine...cool...! 😲
Impish (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
I know that feeling of paralysus, and not being able to open your eyes as if you were drugged. Even after my experience I struggled to wake up.
Seems a few entities are taking advantage of you. Make them understand your not comfortable with that, if they don't listen you know where you stand.
girl25 (5 stories) (28 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
lover 454 I want to ask you... Did you see the gorgeous one you talk about?
How?did you ask for it?
All these months, if you read my other story... I didn't manage to see him... I want to see him... Can you give me some idea?
JrGhostHunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Hmmm... Try a couple EVPs and ask questions. Anyway, when the Incubus stops having sex, are you covered in a slime or some sort of gunk?
Just curious.
May God be With You, this Life and Next.
Cynric (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-05)
You got a lot of pro-Incubus attention lately.
But the important thing is that you do not feel violated at all. When you are tell the entity that you don't like what he'ss doing.
Know the spirit you are with, and the name Johnny Constantine and the greek word "efialtis" might have something to do with this.
curiousofincubus (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
I just want to say that I enjoy incubus sex. I want to know when it will happen again. If you liked it then the incubus probably did too. I wouldn't be afraid they just want sexual pleasure just like you do. My suggestion is to enjoy it when it happens
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-09)
Lover454--Good to read your post, and welcome to YGS!
Do you intend to share your story with us?
Might help someone out... 😊
lover454 (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-09)
I am very energetic. And usually do a lot.

But when my spirit had sex with me I felt
So much more energetic. My lifeforce
Was even higher.
lover454 (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-09)
I agree totally with what Succubussed
Said. These spirits are NOT out to hurt
You. These spirits
Were once alive so why would they hurt
Humans. They just want to continue
To have sex and they know humans like to
Have sex as well. The one who came to
Me twice was gorgeous. And I was happy
To have him penetrate me. And also Lucy Liu said she was viisted by a spirit and it was the best sex she ever had and now he is her guardian angel
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-10-08)
Succubliv sure knows a lot about these spirits/demons.I honestley don't know much about them and to be more honest I don't want to. Very creepy. Thanks fro sharring. I hope others have been more of an esistance. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-10-07)
Interesting post, randoms.
Would you like to share your story (s)?
Be informative to read them...
randoms (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-07)
I've had a very similar experience a few times, except with a succubi (at least I thought), since I'm a male. The first time it seemed to have happened out of nowhere and I also liked it so I read up on it a little. From what I could gather it could be more of a vivid dream or an out of body experience instead of a demon.

I ended up trying to make it happen more often with astral travel, which I probably shouldn't have since I wasn't very educated about it. I believe I ended up leaving my body, except I could only make it to the mental plane where I could pretty much manifest a sexual partner which is what I did and think you could also be doing although, unkowingly in your case. I stopped doing it since I had a bad experience due to a roaming mind.

I suppose your experience may have been an inccubi but it could also be a manifistation of yours which could bring good or bad experiences depending on your state of mind.

I've also seen an apparition which I'm kind of in the dark about what caused that too though.
frypan100 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-06)
You story doesn' tmake sense in spots but very interesting.
It must have been awful
Thanks for posting.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-06)
There seems to be a feeling that erotic spirits generally appear to their intended partners in grotesque forms.
Though there are cases of this occurring, the majority of literature on the subject shows two things: one, that succubi are often not inclined to appear, though incubi appear more often; and that when succubi spirits do appear, it is with seduction in mind, not horrification.

Generally, it seems that the manifestation of these spirits fall into the catagories of invisibility or extreme visual appeal.
Wildone (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-06)
This is another topic I know little about, so I will have to rely on what Succubussed and Succubiluv have written, thank you both for the added information.
I could not help but be stopped by the names of Johnny and Constantine. Mostly because I just watched the movie Constantine with Keanu Reeves in it. If I am not mistaken, his name was John Constantine. I am not saying this story is not true, but is it possible that you incorporated the movie into your dreams? You did say that you were thinking it may have been a vivid sexual dream.
nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-04)
hi girl25 I have searched on google for incubs. I get some information as... Incubes are a form of demon who get power and enrgy from doing sex with humen. Human always enjoy the experience hence they feel 10 times more pleasure than with there human being partner. If you feel sick after that experience? Or if it makes you sad or deprese in any manner? God bless you
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-04)
When I read stories about sexual encounters with supernatural entities, it really scares me, because I don't know much about it, but if it happened to me, despite how it felt, I would feel as though I was being raped, so I guess it really frightens me to think that this really happens to people. When you say that you enjoyed it, do you think that you would want it to happen again, or are you happy that it has not occurred for a year or two. I'm just curious.
Tydin (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-03)
I know this is guna sound so wrong, but isn't there a chance that some sexual encounters could be down to someone a person knows?
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-03)
Good to hear from you again girl25!
We appreciate your input and hope you'll be enlightened at YGS. 😁
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-03)
TO answer Laura1103---Paranormal literature shows that erotic spirits have sex with humans by stimulating human sexual organs.
Their astral bodies are not bound by our physical laws, so they are able to literally project energy into our internal organs through the use of their bodies.
They are also equipped with centuries of knowledge about our sexuality and have been practicing their sexual skills for centuries.

Why do they have sex with humans?
Humans are an intelligent, different, accessible and vulnerable species with which to interact and fulfill their sex desires; we are channels for raw sexual energy which they can feed upon.

This energy element is a key to understanding why they can get pleasure out of interaction with us despite having spiritual bodies; as you may know, energy can be transmitted, channeled, recieved, felt, etc.
This principle includes sexual energy.
They experience orgasmic pleasures as we do, and have been in sexual contact with us throughout the world for thousands of years.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-03)
As mentioned previously, rarely are these types of spirits anyhing other than incubus and are demons. The experiences are enjoyable at first, then becomes severe. These experiences can cause severe illness in human beings.

Please research further and seek spritual assistance with this.

God Bless!
Laura1103 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-03)
I need help understanding this incubus/succubus. I think I'm just as confused as girl25. How do these spirits do this? Why? Is this a normal thing and does it happen often? Please inform me. 😕

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled