You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl With Green Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl With Green Eyes

 

I had this experience about 7 months ago. I'm in no way new to seeing, hearing, feeling, or even smelling things that I myself cannot explain but this experience has changed the way I see everything. It was about 4am, I got up to get a drink of water nothing out of the ordinary.

I crawled back into bed and was drifting off to sleep but I was more in between states. Then I heard clear as a bell a woman's voice that said "Just go". It sounded like she was lying right next to me in bed and rolled over to tell me.

A little back ground, I had just started seeing my boyfriend at the time and he worked night shift and this was around the time he gets home and he always sends me a text when he gets home and every once in a while I'll get up and go over to his place because of course we just can't get enough of each other. This morning I had decided not to because I was exhausted.

Now I thought at the time she was telling me to go and see him and though I didn't feel threatened and it didn't sound urgent, I didn't go. I've learned not to listen to the voices in my head even if they sound like they are outside my head because I can't be sure of their intentions. So I sort of said that to myself and then let myself go to sleep.

While asleep I had a dream of a woman, which could have been my twin, standing beside the trunk of a huge oak tree with really low branches. But the colors were off, the tree itself was a light cream color and the leaves were a green with a gold shimmer, and the woman had white creamy skin (almost like the tree trunk) bright red hair and the most vibrant green eyes I had ever seen. Myself, I have blonde hair (that I dye dark) and blue eyes, but she was my exact double with color contacts.

A little background info on me, I'm a strong believer in the Celtic calendar and in the Celtic zodiac I am the oak tree. Any way in my dream I started out about 50 feet away from her and I can faintly hear the same voice telling me to "Just go" I walk closer and closer to her and I'm to the point where I am pleading with her asking her where it is I need to go? Then I'm so close to her all I can see is her bright red lips that match her hair and her green eyes and she says "Sarah, trust me. Just go" and then I wake up. I felt oddly aware of everything around me almost like I could see in the dark and absolutely calm.

I went into my bathroom to refill my glass of water. When I turned on the light I realized there was something different about me. My eyes were bright green! I was born with blue eyes and they were blue for 20 years and now they are the same green eyes she had.

Needless to say I went over to my boyfriends because at that time in the morning that what I thought she was talking about, but now I realize 7 months later she meant on a much larger scale. At the time I was thinking about going back to school but in a different province but I wasn't sure I was willing to risk loosing my boyfriend over it because he had already made such a difference in my life.

Well I did "Just go" I'm back in school and my boyfriend and I are going to be moving into our first place together in 2 weeks. It looks like she was right. I still see her in my dreams in the back ground now and then she smiles at me and sometimes she'll tell me not to worry. The biggest difference in me since that night is I see the world completely different now, I guess I'm seeing things through her eyes.

Yes this is 100% true and yes my eyes are still green.

Other hauntings by char1y

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, char1y, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lioncat97 (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
I think that your eyes turning green isn't paranormal. My mother had beautiful green eyes and she had them for years. Then one day they turned brown and she had no dreams or anything. It could be paranormal, but I'm sure that's what happened to you. I might be wrong though. 😕I would almost have to know what your parents' eye color was so I could see if this was paranormal or not.
wordgreaser (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
[at] char1y: you have an interesting story but I'm a little skeptical about your eyes changing in color. Very interesting thou.
char1y (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
WolfVoice258, thank you for your comment. You are absolutely right this site is intended for people to share stories about events that can't quite be explained and the explinations that we do come up with directly reflect our beliefs making no one right and no one wrong. It is a theory to help us wrap our minds around what goes bump in the night. Until the day some one can show me hard facts that a theory is wrong, every belief, faith, and religion is welcome so comment on my stories.
WolfVoice258 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
COBzeppelin99- Please don't dash his beliefs. No one knows what happens after you die, you very well could be reincarnated. These things are both equally possible.

On a lighter note, that's very interesting, especially how your eyes changed color, char1y.
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
cfmartis...you just go to heaven when you die. You most likely are not reincarnated
cfmartis (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
That's your sister from a past life. An example I had dreams about my wife, before I met her. I had a ghost tell me she's my soul mate, and we were married in another life.
nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
its unbelievable but I agreed with you. I have experienced the same thing. Not with me but one out of mine very close friends. It happens almostly 2 years back. He have light green eyes and I visit him often. Firstly I do not notice it but, later I ask him that why he wear the gray lences. He get serious and told me that a person (twin of him in looks but diffrence in eye, skin and hair colour) started visiting him through dreams and guide him in many respects. Once he disobey him and ask him to get away and prove that he is no longer there with him as because of him he have to suffer from dual entity. The entity leave him immediately... But with gray eyes that he have a diffrence from my friend. And until today its gray.
God bless you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: