You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A New Home Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

A New Home Visitor

 

Our home is peaceful, quiet, and in a nice neighborhood, and there's only one thing; a ghost. This ghost does the same things as David from my previous stories to get attention. He/she walks loudly on the carpet at night, gives out little random "bangs" or cracks, and gives me the chills whenever he comes near me.

I had one dream before and I ended up in my mom's bathroom. There was a man standing there in western clothing, had a hat, tilted head, and was smiling... At me. I was freaked out, and woke up a little later. I'm wondering if this has something to do with the ghost.

When we first moved in, the door slammed REALLY hard while we were taking in furniture. Say, "Thank you wind." I just went inside and upstairs to check out which door slammed. The first room, to the right, was Mom and Dad's. I wanted to just hurry and check out their room, so I traveled in. As I stepped into the bathroom, I got this strange feeling... The watched feeling. Annoyed, I hurried and opened the door across the hall.

I'm going to try helping this ghost go up to Heaven too. He seems willing enough to grab my attention anyway. Hopefully, I think the ghost can start communicating with the keyboard too.

Now, this ghost has been following me to school. During history, my right side was chilled. I wonder when this ghost died...

Any clues or suggestions are helpful! Thank you.

Other hauntings by Adventure_Ms_Aqua

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Adventure_Ms_Aqua, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
Maybe David is Back, you have said this ghost is doing exactly the same things as David. Maybe David did not cross over? Some spirits do leave you alone for a while only to return and torment us again.

Keep us posted
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
Wow nice story. Well I'm glad you want to help. Spirits do need help. Just like we all do. Thank you for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
cfmartis (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
Ghost normally communicate with our heads. If you talk out loud they'll listen that way to. Ask all kinds of questions. Ask for it to communicate with you. You might start hearing answers in your head.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: