You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Cold Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

Cold Shadow

 

Me and my friend Jacob were playing in my basement with all the lights off and only the smallest gleam of light. I was standing behind a hot water heater and Jacob was coming toward me, but he was crouching. I couldn't see him, and didn't know he was there, but then I saw a shadowy figure slowly walking through the doorway to my right, and the air around me got cold, I thought it was Jacob, and I was going to turn and scare him, but didn't. Then I heard this big bang in front of me and it was Jacob crouching on the floor, he had slammed his hand on a drier, and he was there the whole time. He said to me that he saw the same figure in the gleam of light a couple seconds ago. The gleam was in my sister's bathroom, so nothing could have gotten in or out.

For me, it was the scariest thing I ever saw.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-08)
Some kind of thins happens to me to, I was 5 or 6. Got waked up, see my dad going in my room (it was too dark to be sure). When he approach me, just dissapear! Those experiences are weird! Did you investigate more?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-22)
Shadows and images we do not recognize or understand can be terrifying.

thank you for sharing your story.

God Bless!
Ian Schrader (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-28)
Ummm...I have similar experiences myself. As a 13 year old no one believes me. But I believe that if you don't provoke the spirit then it won't mess with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: