You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Yanker

Real Ghost Stories

The Yanker

 

Like all of my stories, they are based on the 8 ghosts I have contact with. This ghost is a young boy from the age of 6-10 and is a little shy.

One night I was lying in bed and I heard something down the hall, I ignored it and looked at my clock it read 1:00am so I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

Seconds later I opened my eyes to see a young boy about the age of 9 standing in front of me. My nephew is only 7 but looks about 8 or 9 so I easily thought it was him. I couldn't see his face but all of a sudden the room went freezing I had my heater on full blast and thought maybe it had stopped working so I glanced only to see the dial right up in the heat.

I looked back at the boy and said "Jack (that's my nephews name) go back to bed its late" he shook his head and said that he was scared of the dark. My nephew was never scared of the dark so at that instance I knew it must have been the ghost that my aunt Melissa was talking about the day before.

I started to shake and panic but somehow I was staying kind of calm. Then all of a sudden he said "just let me touch your hand and ill try to go back to sleep" he kind of demanded it so I reached out my hand. He full on grabbed it and yanked me out of bed. I looked up after finding my feet and there was no one there?

Straight after I went to the toilet my nephew's room is right outside the toilet. My nephew also sleeps on the top bunk and when you climb up it makes so much noise you can hear it from the kitchen. My nephew was in bed tucked in like when his mum tucked him in and fast asleep and plus I hadn't heard any creaking from him going up the steps.

I quickly went to the toilet and rushed back to bed. The next morning I told my sister (who also has a 6th sense like me) all about it and she said she was woken by something going bang in my room and just as she was coming down the hall she saw a shadow of a little boy running into HER room?

Let me know what you think and keep posted for more stories!

Why did he pull me out of bed?

Any comments would be appreciated!

Other hauntings by LyssaLuva

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LyssaLuva, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

aherr (4 stories) (46 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
Tell that thing to go away. Tell that thing that you are in charge not him. Pray to God forever.
aramos (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
that's pretty creepy... If I was pulled out of bed, I'd be pretty irritated. You give them an inch and they take a mile, that little sucker. Maybe he was just being mischievous like some kids tend to be.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
Well this sure must have been a very scary experience. I'm kind of surprised that nobody ha posted anything here. I think this spirit boy has a bad energy. I don't know why, most children entities are stuck here because they are confused. I believe that this boy wants something. I would do a smudge ceremony or bless the place. Nest time you feel its presence tell it to leave. Thanks fro sharring I enjoyed reading your story. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: