You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Shadow In The Girls Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow In The Girls Bathroom

 

This happened when I was 10 years old; it started when I was sat in class I needed the toilet so I walked down the hallway into the girl's bathroom.

As I stepped into the bathroom I felt weird like I didn't want to be in there suddenly I felt very cold even though I had a fleece on. Just then I turned round and crouched near the toilet bowl was a black figure. I felt so scared I ran out of the room straight away.

Later in the week rumors had it that the bathroom was haunted, a year later when I was in year 6 I went into the bathroom again as I was washing my hands the blow dryer went on again I ran out of the room since then I wouldn't go back in there not alone anyway.

My friends have told me that they have heard noises and felt a presence in the room, for some reason when me and my friends told the teachers they were quite and said ok like they believed us maybe something went on in my school.

I hated that bathroom it even looked creepy the pale green walls and the 3 mirrors that showed the dark creepy toilets, one friend (Annabelle) told me that she saw a ghost called Emily she said she came whenever she called her name, but what really gets me is that Annabelle said this ghost was dressed like a school girl that may explain these bathroom haunting, ill be writing more of my encounters but for now goodbye and don't forget to leave a comment!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, milmo99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

77believer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
That's creepy. On our hall at school (We have 3 halls for each grade and I'm on first hall.) we have a really creepy bathroom. Two of my friends have reported seeing and/or hearing someone in there, only to turn around and have them dissapear.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
Wow thius sure was a scary story. I realy enjoyed reading this stoory. Some things can be explained but if you did feel the presence then there sure must have been something there. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-08)
sounds a lot like the school bathroom I went to when I was 7 never needed to go afer that...
AngelaListedMIA (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-08)
wow, if I saw a strange dark thing crowched by a toilet... Well, put it this way, I wouldn't have to pee anymore.

Please share more of your stories!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: