You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Incubus Story

Real Ghost Stories

My Incubus Story

 

My story goes back 10 years. It all started with sensual feelings when I would just sit on my couch watching TV or reading a book. I would feel an arm around me, warmth and comfort. This went on for quite some time. It would be followed by noises in my bedroom next door, but somehow it never scared me. I was used to strange things happening in our house.

I never felt that I was in some kind of danger. It was more like a friendly co-existence of maybe spirits or my guardian angel. These were my thoughts about the happenings. All the nice feelings I used to think were from my angel. At night I would feel someone (?) hold my hands. So far so good.

One night things went further.

Just shortly after I went to bed and got into this half awake, half asleep state I felt my blanket being lifted up and someone climbing into bed next to me. I was laying on my side and this being cuddled up to my back and putting its arms around me and its hand on my breast. After some time which I must admit, I actually enjoyed this being pulled me around on my back and rolled on top of me. It went down on me and just before I climaxed I woke up. These events happened several nights.

This entity never hurt me and never scared me. It rather made me wish for its return. But at the same time I had very bad feelings of doing something wrong, something very unnatural. I had all sorts of bad thoughts about these happenings. And at the end it was these thoughts that made me get rid of it.

This entity took me out of my bed floating around the house and outside into the garden. The feelings were overwhelming. I even experienced sex while floating and flying around. I got really addicted to these sensations.

I must mention that I was married at the time and I always had the feeling that "my incubus" was a jealous thing. All sorts of accidents started to occur to my ex-husband and my marriage finally broke up.

I still don't know what it exactly is. A demon? An angel? Or what?

Questions over questions. Did it seduce me to get my soul? These are the thoughts that still scare and worry me up to this day.

Please share your views on this!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cordare, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-22)
I'm going to post before I read this stuff, so I'm sure others have already posted what I'm going to say, so if that's the case sorry for that.

Here is what you wrote:
I still don't know what it exactly is. A demon? An angel? Or what?

Here is my answer: Yes it is a demon, an angel isn't going to have sex with a human.

Here is what you wrote:
Questions over questions. Did it seduce me to get my soul? These are the thoughts that still scare and worry me up to this day.

Here is my answer: No I don't believe the Incubus can take your soul.

How ever I've never heard of a born again Christian being bothered by a Succubus, Incubus or Sexual Ghosts.

Here is what you wrote:
Please share your views on this!

Here is my answer: Yes I'm doing that.

Thank you.

Take care,

Walter 😁
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Cordare, sorry I haven't replied in so long. There is a reason. I'm not sure if it's because I have replied to succubus/inucubus stories but a week after I first replied to this story I had a very similiar experience. I'm honestly too scared to explain. I might write up my story to get it out there. Could Help. X
Cordare (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
Hi jwinkler, thanks for your post. Can you please tell me how you came to know that it is was in fact a demon after your soul? I have the same theories on the subject. Maybe not so much demons, but rather the Nephilim, the fallen angels. You say it can be chased off in the name of christ. Yes, I also experienced that. But that is because Christ energy is the biggest and brightest in the whole unviverse and every entity must bow before it. So you don't cast a demon away like you do in Excorcism, but it works just because Christ energy is dominant over everything.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-21)
Jwinkler--"Things never got as far as your adventure did because I evoked Christ's name and the thing left. Temporarily at least."

What do you mean by "Temporarily at least"? Is it still with you?
jwinkler (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
I was stationed in Ramstein Germany in the early 1980's and lived off base in Machenbach. I had very similar experiences with an invisible entity and came to know that this in fact was a demon after my soul. Things never got as far as your adventure did because I evoked Christ's name and the thing left. Temporarily at least. Please know I was not overly religious at the time, but received guidance in this from a friend who also had experience with such things.
Madison (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
do incubi/subbcubae have intercourse with you because you want lust/sex?
Just curious...
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-23)
Cordare I have never had something like this happen to me, but I have learned one thing from dealing with different types of entities. Always trust your gut instinct on things. Really reflect back on your past experiences and do your own soul searching. Was this a good or bad experience and how did it initially make you feel? I have come across some things that try to take the guise of something benign and friendly, but I listen to my initial feelings and they turn out true every single time. Sometimes an entity can be benign and other times it can be very twisted and bent on destruction. Since their individual personalities and agendas vary like those in living people, only you yourself can decide if its truly good or bad and take your own actions accordingly.

That is my own opinion at least, and maybe it might help you. 😊
Cordare (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
Thanks for your reply, Shaz101.
Well, these things dot happen too often anymore. Thanks for your concern. Have you had experience with this subject?
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
Sorry to hear that your marriage fell through. And am also sorry that you are having these...occurences. If I am understanding right... You enjoy them? I would not let it happen again if I were you so you do not become more addicted and your next relationship does not fall through.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Cordare, I have some experience with this, or at least the female version of what was having sex with you.

If you want my opinion, I think that the Incubus seduced you for no other reason than the pure pleasure of the sex involved.

I don't think it's as complicated as so many people fear. It's been going on with me and my Succubus for over five years now, so if she's draining my life force or harming my soul in some way she is certainly taking a long time to do it.

I have established communication with her, and according to my Succubus the reason she has sex with me is because she loves how it feels.

It's as simple as that.
Cordare (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-29)
Chick1985, my intention is not to let it happen but to understand why it happend! Maybe this came across wrongly. I don't think it's good to let something happen if you don't understand it. Or would you buy something in a bag where you don't know what's inside?
chick1985 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
if I was you I would let it happen. It sounds like you really like it. Go for it don't stop the ghost. Enjoy it. I would love for something like that happen to me.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
Lisamaxw, don't worry. Life can throw us some curveballs but it's all about how we choose to deal with them.:)

Back to the topic at hand, I agree with you completely and I understand where you're coming from a bit better. Using the case you pointed out as an example (such as the teacher who went to prison for having sex with her 14 or 15 year old student) teenagers generally don't have a fully cognitive grasp of the true meaning of intercourse. Unfortunately it's so glamorized in the media that it's hard to teach them otherwise. But yes, I understand what you mean now, and I agree. ❤
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
DeviousAngel, I'm so sorry for your childhood experience! It must have been awful for you, and I certainly had no wish to push on that wound! I apologize.

Perhaps I should have defined "child" better. I meant it as one who is not fully cognitive or capable of making adult decisions. I wasn't thinking in terms of age. Although those younger than teenagers certainly qualify, I don't limit this definition to them. In my opinion, teens are not capable of making these types of decisions, either, when they are at a cognitive/developmental disadvantage to their partner. (I know some people think it's "cool" when a high-school student has sex with his or her teacher; but as a parent of teens, I can see that this is manipulative usage of a young person.) Teens are NOT on an equal footing, cognitively, with demons. They are cognitively disadvantaged, and that suggests that they are being exploited.

It's just what I believe.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
Lisamaxw, I think I'm divided between agree/disagree with you on that point. Firstly I will say that I have agreement bias because I was a victim of a pedophile's sexual abuse as a child and I know how traumatic and damaging it can be, especially for a very young child who doesn't understand the difference between love and abuse. Having any sort of sexual interaction before you're at least old enough to understand what sex means is a very scary and humiliating thing.

However, I think the circumstances are quite different here because for one thing, this person was not a child when this event occurred so your opinion, valuable as it is and right as it is doesn't apply to this instance. Also, I really don't hear of many cases (if any) where a child is being sexually abused by a demon. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but I rarely hear of many. To be perfectly honest, most of the cases of underage individuals being "involved" with succubi/incubi are teenagers who are in a very sexually chaotic place during the process of puberty which makes me wonder how many instances were unexplainable physical and biological responses to puberty.

It also makes me wonder how many cases of succubi/incubi in younger children are really psychological substitues for the reality of tangible, physical sexual abuse. Perhaps some of the stories are just scapegoats created to suffocate the humility and trauma of real abuse. Perhaps they really are real. Who knows? I think it's pretty much like anything supernatural; if you allow something to control you, it will. If you choose to rebuke/repel it in some way, then it will be forced to leave. Perhaps the best method of dealing with things like this is to educate children on vocally rebuking ANYONE and ANYTHING that touches them in a sexual way.

I'm not going to say that succubi/incubi are bad because I've never experienced one and I have heard of people having rather fulfilling physical relationships with them. I just really don't like applying negative stigma to something that I don't fully understand.

I appreciate your opinion, nevertheless.:)
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
Um, to interject one rather important point (IN MY OPINION) for a moment: Far too often, these things begin interactions with TEENAGERS -- kids who are not yet fully-developed in terms of cognition or world-experience to make adult decisions. This, to me, smacks of SEXUAL ABUSE. Whether or not the kids enjoy the sensation, they are not in a position to fully understand the ramifications of engaging in this type of activity. And I believe that most will admit, that these "sex demons" (succubiluv's own term) are much more intelligent and experienced than their teenaged targets. They are, in effect, taking advantage of a person's vulnerability.

Just because the sensation is pleasurable, that does not mean that it is harmless. I believe that a pedophile may use the same excuse: "I wasn't hurting the kid, Your Honor. He/She enjoyed it." Good luck getting that one past a judge in a court of law.

As for adults, they are free to make their own decisions. But sometimes, most will agree (I believe) that "If it feels good, do it" isn't the wisest (most responsible) course of action.

Hang in there, Cordare.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
Now it's about instructions on writing style, analytical judgments, and being picked on.

Oh well---guess we can't please everyone...

😆 😆
Cordare (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
Okay, let me try one more explanation since you, succubiluv, seem to be the judge of my intentions...
I posted this 10 years later simply because up until now I never found any site with so many stories about incubi. Of course I was curious about what other people say and what they experienced. I don't think I made myself sound "puzzled". Don't accuse me of anything. Of course it was my natural and rightfull interest to hear what other people would think. I said I always anticipated it but now I have been doing much reading here and now I know for sure. What is wrong with that? I find your last post very irritating and not fair.
The process and outcome of this discussion have helped me to be certain. So don't be analytical about my intentions. You don't know me and have no right to make me look ridiculous by writing a double post to the audience stating your analytical verdict in the way you did, writing about me in third person not even adressing me. 😐
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-13)
One other point on the Cordare posts:

Based on the final 5 or 6 lines of her last post, she knew exactly what her visitor wanted as well as what it was that had contacted her at the time she wrote her story 10 years later, though appearing to be genuinely puzzled about it in her story.

Without basic sincerity, it's questionable whether any advice at all would be of assistance to someone claiming distress over a problem. 😐
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-13)
Those who are terrified by these experiences, Cordare, have the natural right to be. My posts have not been addressed to that issue, and reading them would show I have acknowledged that my own experience has been positive. Therefore, beyond a few previous comments on that aspect of the matter, I have not offered advice to the effect that I know for sure how someone distressed by the experience can get relief.
You supplied that info yourself after I acknowledged in a prior post on this page that some folks would like to know how to rid themselves of the experience.

It is not for you or me to say (since neither of us has taken a count), if or not a majority of people having this experience reject it.
No individual can be made responsible for either reaction on the part of people whom the individual doesn't even know, anyhow.

If in fact the higher percentage of people do not share my opinion, that obviously works for them, and more power to them.
However, it should be clear that just as you feel you have the right to express your own opinion on this matter, so do others whose view may differ from yours, or anybody else's, for that matter.

Your disgust with your own experience and with this type of paranormal interaction is a reaction that you are entitled to.
The reaction of others, however remote from that of your own, remains just as valid for them despite objections brought against it.

I'm glad you showed the courage to present your experience and your views on the subject, and that you maintain the conviction of your personal opinions based upon actual experience.

😐 😐 😐
Cordare (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-13)
succubiluv, I realize that you will find any explanation to make these events sound relatively harmless. This is your opinion and if you feel good about your relationship, then that's fine for you. But you must not forget that there are many people who are absolutely terrified by what is happening to them. I am not sure if what you write about these entities (in other threads too, not just here) is of much help to anyone. I believe the higher percentage of people does not share your opinion, no matter how highly intelligent you make your posts sound. You come across very defensive. I will stop my participation in this discussion now because I realized much here in the last days and know for sure now what I always anticipated. Incubi are demons and as such better not to be mixed with. Humans are not meant to have sexual interactions with any other species than their own. I am disgusted and will not give this subject any more room or attention.
Thank you everyone for opening my eyes!
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-13)
Cordare,

Thanks for your reply to my question.
Historically, people who remained mentally stable and successful in life as well as sociable have experienced longterm erotic contact with sex demons.

Most probably, individual response to this experience is based upon individual personality rather than sanity level or sociability in general.
Whenever ANYthing is allowed to become an over-riding involvement in one's life to the exclusion of other balancing factors there is a risk of a less than healthy outcome.
If obssessive tendencies result, this or any other personal experience can indeed become highly disruptive, as in the case of so-called sex addicts.
Cordare (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-12)
Hello wildflowerx1,

I am glad you postet your comment because this was my hope that other victims see that they are not alone with this experience and that it is not our fault. We did not do anything wrong to attract these things. God only knows why this happens.
In all cases I have heard of everyone agrees that praying even briefly makes these things go away. That is an interesting discovery and maybe the key for solution. It worked for me too. I hope your visits will stay away for good soon!
wildflowerx1 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-11)
I appreciated your story Cordare, because my experience is quite similiar. It started when I was a teenager. And I was freaked out and afraid to go to sleep and I wondered what I was lacking spiritually for this thing to happen to me. Again, it was always just after I fell asleep and it would be part of a dream. But, I knew it wasn't a dream when I woke up and still felt the presence on me. Sometimes, I'd be able to pray either silently or out loud and it would immediately leave. I'm 35 now and it still happens, but, fortunately, not quite as often. And looking back I think I was so terrified of it, that it enjoyed bothering me even more. But, now, while I still don't welcome it, it's not as terrorizing to me. But, thank you again for sharing. I just couldn't believe someone else experienced what I had.
Cordare (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-11)
Thanks for the many replies!

[at] Surya
Thanks for sharing your knowledge! Very much appreciated! Well, I definetly noticed a clearer atmosphere after removing the stones.

[at] Gamst
I know of other people who had incubus visits, that they experienced the same.

[at] Lisamaxw
I agree with you full length! My social life suffered badly after these events.
These entities must be selfish and egoist creatures withdrawing their vicitms from real life. I realise this very much. This is also the reason why I will not accept it again and why I think they are dangerous. They take your mind completely from real life and make you live in a illusionary world.

[at] ChrisB

Thank you for your post! Yes, I agree. These spirits are maybe good for asocial people who can't make it good in real life but they are very harmful and disturbing to a sane mind, interrupting real life affairs. This is why they are bad.

[at] Succubiluv
No, it never made itself visible and I am glad it didn't.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
Got one more question for you, Cordare:
Did your incubus ever voluntarily make itself visible to you?
Succubussed (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
gamst, I have daily encounters with a succubus, and like cordare, I have felt the sensation of receiving oral sex from my invisible visitor.

Just as you can tell oral from "regular" sex with a human, the feeling of oral vs regular is just as obviously different with a succubus/incubus.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
Hi and thank you for sharring this story with us. I know it must have been hard for you to post this story and even harder to explain everybody about it. For that I thank you. I am glad that there are people who want to help you here. I wish I could help but I don't know much about these spirits. But in my opinion they are bad spirits. I'm glad that you let this spirit go. I'm very sorry that your husband went off. It must have been a hard time for you. I hope all is well now. I hope to hear from you soon an dtake care
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
Begging the indulgence of those who might disagree --

The PROBLEM with this is that sex becomes simply about self-gratification and, ultimately, USAGE; rather than about relationship. The former makes us self-centered, selfish; the latter opens us to give/receive love (agape, not eros) and to become "connected."

We don't grow, spiritually, in a vaccuum. We grow, spiritually, by engaging in relationship, interconnectedness WITH OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. Engaging in self-centered, self-gratifying, non-relational sex stunts our spiritual growth by diminishing our interconnectedness with OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. (Cordare said that IT "comforted" her after her divorce. And I'll bet that "it" began to receive increasingly more attention from her as things progressed; to the detriment of her relationships with other human beings, for a while.)

And that, my friends (in my never-to-be-humble opinion), affected the progress of her "life journey," the purpose of which is: To grow spiritually so that we are prepared for the next plane; to achieve interconnectedness ("guanxi" to my multi-culti friends); and to improve ourselves from it.

Wow. I sounded astonishingly "New Age-y" there, didn't I?

Blessings,
Lisa
gamst (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
Cordare, you say the Incubus "went down on you", can I just ask if anybody else has experienced any kind of oral sex with the incubus or succubus what they have encountered?
Not that I'm disbelieving your story, I was just thrown by that comment.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled