You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Grandmother?

Real Ghost Stories

Grandmother?

 

I am very new to this site and I thought I would submit this Experience I had.

I was 11 at the time. I have a history of Chronic Migraines. I had come home from my friend's house because I had a migraine. I came home took my meds and lay down. Later, I woke up and came downstairs to find that my parents have gone to bed. So I took advantage of that and plopped on the couch to watch some TV. Being so curious about the paranormal, I found myself Watching Most Haunted on the travel channel.

About a half an Hour into the show, I felt spooky like someone was behind me my Cat Leo, Was sneak attacking me so I started playing back with him. That led me to look into the computer room where my grandmother's urn is to this day. My grandmother had died in July of '06. As I looked into the computer room, I saw a white figure standing by our family computer. I stood there staring at it for at least 1 minute and hid under the blanket on the couch for about 5 minutes then ran upstairs.

Another time, I was 12. I was on my family computer listening to music and I had almost all of the lights on downstairs since the previous incident while I was on aim, (at the time my mom had this fresh eggs sign for decoration) the sign fell off the wall and it was totally secure on the wall. It scared the living poop out of me!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, leoluva101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
Wow this sure was a scary experience for you. I think that your grandmother wanted to say hse is ok and is always with you. I bet that at the time you didn't feel fear but you were very surprised and confused. When you hid under the blanckets it was because something told you that there was something not right. It was a normal reaction. Your Grandmothert didn't waqnt to scare you. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: