You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted Trailer

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Trailer

 

I believe I was eight years old when this took place. We lived in a trailer in Brazil, Indiana. It was my mom, 2 brothers and my little sister. My step dad was in prison for robbery and my mom was barely making ends meet. We lived behind his parents who also lived in a trailer.

One night we the family were watching a scary movie on TV; it was pretty late, my mom slept at one end of the trailer and my brothers, myself and my sister slept at the other end of the trailer. (separate Beds) the movie was over and we all were getting ready to go to bed.

Everyone feel asleep quick, me and my older brother were woken up by a weird laughter, no-one else woke up, so we decided to look and see what it was. As soon as we went into the living room, the cable from the TV was jumping up and down, and the TV was blurry. We had to jump the cable to get to the kitchen.

When we got there, there was a real big man sitting at the kitchen table reading the bible up side down, he was real hairy, and he stunk. It scared us really bad, and we were afraid to try to run past him. We got enough nerve to run, we were trying to get to my moms bedroom where she was sitting on the bed crying. We asked her what was the matter and she said she heard laughter, and saw a man sitting at the kitchen table reading the bible upside down.

I have had a lot more things happened to me there, will tell you later. Let me know what you think about these things.

Other hauntings by cband

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cband, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
Well this sure sounds like a very scary experience you had. I'm realy glad that this didn't happen again. Thank you fro sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
cband (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
FRAWIN we had to stay there for almost a year, like I said we had no choice, my dad was in prison, my mom was struggling. Sometimes me and my sister would stay with our grandparents, she would sleep with my grandmother, and I would sleep on the couch, everytime I stayed there, I would wake up with a bloody nose, or scratches on my face. Nothing would happen to her, I could always feel something breathing on me. Also this was way out in the country. No cars for miles, and gravel roads.
cband (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
No break-ins, interior, also before the same looking creatures, 3 little whatevers were in the bedroom on top of the curtains, I know it seems far fetched, but I wasn't the only one who seen them... Me and my siblings were playing hide-n-seek one night and something grab my brothers foot when he was hiding on the side of the trailer and pulled him in the opening where there was no skirting. He was screaming, but we didn't see anyone. He came back out and had a bruise on his ankel. Somewhere we have pictures, and before any event would happen, the lights would blink on and off for a few seconds.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
Hello cband. How long did you live in the trailer after this happened and did you ever have a repeat performance? Did the three of you discuss what happened the following morning?
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it was very interesting. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
are you sure nobody had broken into the trailer? Teenagers playing a prank? I'm not trying to be rude or doubt your story, just a thought.

"window sill in the hall way, there were 3 little looked like part animal, part human guys laughing, and hissing."- These 3 figures (?) were the sitting on the interior or exterior windowsill?
cband (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
AngelalistedMIA
After we ran past him, he dissappeard, but on the window sill in the hall way, there were 3 little looked like part animal, part human guys laughing, and hissing. And the back door of the trailer flew open as soon as we passed it.
AngelaListedMIA (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
wow, that's pretty gnarly.
I don't know how you mustered up the courage to run past that man. YOu're very brave.
Did he dissappear afterwards?
I would love to hear more of your stories.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: