You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Early In The Morning

Real Ghost Stories

Early In The Morning

 

Now, some of you may have, and some may have not, read my earlier story, "A Mysterious Stranger", dealing with a ghost appeared to me every night for a few months.

This is a few years later, taking place a few weeks ago, me being 18 years old and in college. I was just chilling with my friends at my backyard, you know, talking and such, when the topic turned to ghost stories, experiences, etc. We all talked about our experiences, from my friend's tale of seeing a ghost in her mirror that looks like no one in her house at the time, to another friend's tale of seeing a black, fluid shape (he couldn't match it to anything, he just said it was fluid, like black moving on black) run across the hills of his old house at night, to another saying how he saw a ghost at his house, that of a woman, when his mom was in her room. So we all got tired around 2:00 A.M. And decided to go our separate ways.

As I was walking inside my house, I had got lightheaded, like dazed, and decided to crash out. I have never had any experiences in this new house, like none at all, but I awoke a few hours later to someone walking upstairs. I sleep in the basement, and the kitchen is directly above it. I heard footsteps, talking, cooking, and such, and went upstairs. I looked at the microwave- 6:53 A.M. My parents were asleep, the lights were off, and everything was in place. I was standing there, wondering what was up and decided to go to the living room.

I still don't know what happened, but it hasn't happened since.

Other hauntings by Massive_Lemon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Massive_Lemon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
Bless you and Have a nice day... Interesting story, I say... So, just keep praying and go to church on SUNDAYS... ❤ 😁 😆
Massive_Lemon (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
Well I have heard some walking upstairs at night, usually when everyone's asleep, but it is more like two steps and then it's gone- this was a full-blown breakfast bash...
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
Well this sure must have been a scary experience. Maybe a spirit did pop by just for a visit. I don't think it meant any harm. Try investigating. Maybe you might find some other rational explanation. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soona and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: